World cup bets

Gaffbear

Anyone had any problems with Coral. I was a new customer a few days ago, took the Brazil to wear yellow bet and have basically played with the twenty quid from that. Up about £150 with them and just went to do some bets for this game and my balance shows as "n/a" and can't view my transactions.

Anyone had any problems with Coral. I was a new customer a few days ago, took the Brazil to wear yellow bet and have basically played with the twenty quid from that. Up about £150 with them and just went to do some bets for this game and my balance shows as "n/a" and can't view my transactions.

What device are you checking coral with?

Had 25 on messi last night then betfred closed my account said they needed priof of age. Gave them that so stuck 7 on muller first and got it trebled sotting with 150 odd quid and they closed my account again said they will re fund 25 quid for my initial deposit. Cunts

Had 25 on messi last night then betfred closed my account said they needed priof of age. Gave them that so stuck 7 on muller first and got it trebled sotting with 150 odd quid and they closed my account again said they will re fund 25 quid for my initial deposit. Cunts

What reason did they give for the 2nd closure?