*** RM Sponsors' Fund - NEW SEASON - JOIN NOW! ***

govanblue

(tu)

The renewals rush appears to have ended now - but that's no reason for us to let the thread drop - experience tells me that we will continue to get a steady trickle of members over the days, weeks and months ahead. So no harm in keeping the thread prominent.

It might be an idea for me (or someone) to give a wee summary every now and then, just to let new members know what the Fund is all about and why they should join it.

But I'm too tired to write it now. And I've got a big long PM to write to all the members - that will have to wait too - I'm off to bed. (tu)

(tu)

The renewals rush appears to have ended now - but that's no reason for us to let the thread drop - experience tells me that we will continue to get a steady trickle of members over the days, weeks and months ahead. So no harm in keeping the thread prominent.

It might be an idea for me (or someone) to give a wee summary every now and then, just to let new members know what the Fund is all about and why they should join it.

But I'm too tired to write it now. And I've got a big long PM to write to all the members - that will have to wait too - I'm off to bed. (tu)

:hump::D

Bump ok to help GB out...

This fund is basically about us RM members giving that little bit extra to the club, by buying tickers, bricks, etc last year we were able to sponsor 2 first team players (law and Faure) and a couple of the lasses as well - but we have been priced out of the first team players this year - GB then expanded his initiatives to support various extra curricular activities for erskine residents and we ('the sponsors') also chip in to this - it's pretty good fun GB is scrupulously fair and we can all give input and then GB spends the funds the way he wanted to!

( nah he listens really!)

It's only £10 suggested membership - sign up now - it's the only set of threads on RM where no one disagrees! ( any dissent and GB frowns - and us mere mortals quiver!)

This fund is basically about us RM members giving that little bit extra to the club, by buying tickers, bricks, etc last year we were able to sponsor 2 first team players (law and Faure) and a couple of the lasses as well - but we have been priced out of the first team players this year - GB then expanded his initiatives to support various extra curricular activities for erskine residents and we ('the sponsors') also chip in to this - it's pretty good fun GB is scrupulously fair and we can all give input and then GB spends the funds the way he wanted to!

It's only £10 suggested membership - sign up now - it's the only set of threads on RM where no one disagrees! ( any dissent and GB frowns - and us mere mortals quiver!)

Hopefully new members will join to support the good causes.

If we have a target fund figure for a specific date, calculate how much each existing member would have to contribute, round it up a bit and let us know. I'm sure most would find a few quid more.

Good post BP9.

smidro is one of many fund members who probably has more donations to our campaigns than he has posts.

Proof that you don't need to be a rambling gobshite to be a Fund Member (but it still helps!) :thumbup:

He doesn't hold the record though. We have several members with zero posts, and one in particular who signed up to RM, joined the Fund, sent me a PM, logged off, logged on a year later, renewed his membership, sent me a PM, logged off...... :thumbup:

Cheers smidro - good to see another Loyal Member signed up for the third year running

- and late again as usual!...

http://forum.rangers...entry1060897329

:D

I've just had another look at that post, and it's great to see that the very last two members of the first season's Fund - Jonok and onslowdriver, who signed up after smidro that evening right at the deadline, have also signed up for the 3rd year running. :thumbup:

I've just had another look at that post, and it's great to see that the very last two members of the first season's Fund - Jonok and onslowdriver, who signed up after smidro that evening right at the deadline, have also signed up for the 3rd year running. :thumbup:

:thumbup: