Red and black "dingwall" tops

EatDolphins

The alternative that makes best sense if you've a great issue with buying the official top is to not buy any top at all.

This. If you dont like the retail deal then dont buy a top. You certainly dont need some cheap top thats not even club colours thats made by some self proclaimed fans messiah.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If no Rangers fans purchased any Rangers merchendise from SD what reason would he have to sell Rangers merchendise?

Of course it'll have very little effect on his wealth but it will have an effect on his Rangers interest

If no rangers fan bought a too, then rangers would have to buy a lot of unused tops, so basically the club would lose twice.

Would you buy a ticket from me for twice the price as long as I was buying shares in the club, as that is all this top us doing, buying someone else shares.

The sums seem to add up regards the costing for these tops. As for the colours, I have black/orange/purple Rangers tops in my collection and I don't remember an outcry from any fans when these came out. Many continue to wish for another orange one to this day, myself included!

see all the shares the RST recently bought with the red and black money, how much went to rangers

even a rough figure if your not sure

i'll give you a clue, it has a zero in it and pretty much fuck all else

Not a penny from the strips has been used for buying shares. It has been ring fenced for a share issue so that it all goes to the club.

The sums seem to add up regards the costing for these tops. As for the colours, I have black/orange/purple Rangers tops in my collection and I don't remember an outcry from any fans when these came out. Many continue to wish for another orange one to this day, myself included!

Maybe because they were official Rangers gear. This stuff has nothing to do with Rangers.

Maybe because they were official Rangers gear. This stuff has nothing to do with Rangers.

Maybe so, but many seemed to object purely on the grounds of the colours chosen.

The proceeds will have something to do with Rangers shortly provided things go well over the next few weeks. Although I buy the official kits I have a great deal of sympathy with those who refused to hand money to Mike Ashley..

Maybe so, but many seemed to object purely on the grounds of the colours chosen.

The proceeds will have something to do with Rangers shortly provided things go well over the next few weeks. Although I buy the official kits I have a great deal of sympathy with those who refused to hand money to Mike Ashley..

Spending the whole amount on shares rather the looking like dennis the fucking menace in a clown top would make more sense.

Tbh i thought the purple one was a bit poofy.

So £20.50 per shirt then.

DISCLAIMER - I am not a fan of fake Rangers shirts.

Even at 12.74 + VAT (if you want stripes) and the badge (£4 is extremely generous) its less than £20. Not sure where you get £20.50 from? There are cheaper options too.

I was pointing a poster in the direction of cheap Nike shirts for his mate who runs a team.