***UEFA Champions League 2014/15***

G.E.C.

Is Henry taking the fucking piss?! :lol:

Chicharito scores a huge goal after only starting 7 games for Madrid and he's criticising him for not being all over Ronaldo while he celebrates? Unbelievable. Ronaldo would be wanking all over himself if the shoe was on the other foot.

More ignorant crap from these pundits who only watch EPL football. Simeone's team can play football, just look at the Barca game in which is was 2-3 at HT, they can go toe to toe with the best. More so than any EPL side.

Did they counter attack Chelsea when they put them out last year? No.

More ignorant crap from these pundits who only watch EPL football. Simeone's team can play football, just look at the Barca game in which is was 2-3 at HT, they can go toe to toe with the best. More so than any EPL side.

Did they counter attack Chelsea when they put them out last year? No.

Chelsea are superb when they pull it off against Man Utd though... :rolleyes:

Chelsea are superb when they pull it off against Man Utd though... :rolleyes:

It's absolute rubbish, mate. They won the League last year and a bawhair from winning the CL, yet they say they can't play football?!

Simeone might be different in Spain, in the sense he knows when to play a little bit more defensively, but to say they can't play football is an embarrassment.

Especially comparing them to Chelsea, the 1-0 merchants.

It's absolute rubbish, mate. They won the League last year and a bawhair from winning the CL, yet they say they can't play football?!

Simeone might be different in Spain, in the sense he knows when to play a little bit more defensively, but to say they can't play football is an embarrassment.

Especially comparing them to Chelsea, the 1-0 merchants.

I doubt Souness will put clubs off Simeome somehow

Simeone is doing incredibly well for a club that's using most of its cash to pay off debt whilst still competing! They haven't really been able to replace what they lost, but have been quite clever in the market. Atletico can definitely play football.. I watch most of their games and they can play pretty football...tactical football..ugly football and they can fight like a proper old school team. These pundits are basing everything on one game in which they were unlucky to lose their most important player. Sometimes I wonder about these pundits....have they actually got a clue??

It's absolutely nothing to do with that. It's to do with being paid to be a football pundit and basing an opinion on one game. I'd have respected Carragher more if he said, I don't watch a whole lot of La Liga football as I don't get the time.

The fact he's telling everyone Simeone's team can't play football is just a lie.

Yeah I mean it really is just embarrassing at times. I remember watching a Bayern game and Souness, I think it was, didn't know who Alaba was. He's just like "that lad 27 for Munich, what's he called?" :doh:

Seem most of them do that for several teams like Dortmund, Atletico, Roma etc. At least get someone on who knows the basics about who they're watching.

It's absolutely nothing to do with that. It's to do with being paid to be a football pundit and basing an opinion on one game. I'd have respected Carragher more if he said, I don't watch a whole lot of La Liga football as I don't get the time.

The fact he's telling everyone Simeone's team can't play football is just a lie.

Agreed

• 2 weeks later...