*** New Manager Discussion ***

coatbrigpirate

Apparently mate. No gonae scream I have a 100% source or shit like some but heard through one of the boys its now about getting a deal together and that MW does 100% want the job.

Apparently he's the guy we want as well. Think DMC was sounded out but that's not gonae happen.

Whatever happens it will be mid to late next week I'd imagine.

If its not MW I hope to fuck its still an exciting candidate. Don't fancy a big eck, S Mac, Dmac or billy Davis

Hope so (tu)

Apparently mate. No gonae scream I have a 100% source or shit like some but heard through one of the boys its now about getting a deal together and that MW does 100% want the job.

Apparently he's the guy we want as well. Think DMC was sounded out but that's not gonae happen.

Whatever happens it will be mid to late next week I'd imagine.

If its not MW I hope to fuck its still an exciting candidate. Don't fancy a big eck, S Mac, Dmac or billy Davis

Don't you get my hopes us.

FFS !, why have we still not got a MANAGER!!, Getting really annoyed now, we've got a whole squad to build and we've still not got a manager!

I know another week gone and more potential signings gone. We can't afford to wait another week. I know it needs to be the right man, but give him a chance to get players

Don't build yer hopes on stuff read on a forum mate. Take it as someone sharing something which may or may not be true.

I used to get signing scoops or the strips (those ms paint ones :lol:) but I don't see the boy I know at Rangers much anymore.

Mind even those with "sources" will add wee bits to things.

What I posted hasn't to my knowledge been passed down from the club but its coming from someone who was employed at club. But again this is now 4th hand info lol.

Admin know where I'm from so will be able to add up as to which ex manager it would be begins with a K :D

Sorry to keep being negative but those expecting an imminent warbuton appointment are probably setting themselves up for disappointment . I don't think it's dead & dyche not leaving for Sunderland has probably helped but at the minute there has been no change from the early informal chats that I mentioned earlier in the thread and those warbuton stated that's all they were in the interview. As I understand it Warbutons representative has spoken to the club but very briefly or that was certainly the case up until yesterday and as I said before they were absolutely miles apart.

I do think he's the clubs first choice and I think he is/was interested but obviously there is more to it than that.

Don't build yer hopes on stuff read on a forum mate. Take it as someone sharing something which may or may not be true.

I used to get signing scoops or the strips (those ms paint ones :lol:) but I don't see the boy I know at Rangers much anymore.

Mind even those with "sources" will add wee bits to things.

What I posted hasn't to my knowledge been passed down from the club but its coming from someone who was employed at club. But again this is now 4th hand info lol.

Admin know where I'm from so will be able to add up as to which ex manager it would be begins with a K :D

One of drumchapels finest sons that lad

Sorry to keep being negative but those expecting an imminent warbuton appointment are probably setting themselves up for disappointment . I don't think it's dead & dyche not leaving for Sunderland has probably helped but at the minute there has been no change from the early informal chats that I mentioned earlier in the thread and those warbuton stated that's all they were in the interview. As I understand it Warbutons representative has spoken to the club but very briefly or that was certainly the case up until yesterday and as I said before they were absolutely miles apart.

I do think he's the clubs first choice and I think he is/was interested but obviously there is more to it than that.

Pretty much spot on. Not going to say I heard anything about wage etc but I think they're confident something can be done.

I wonder if Weir will be able to talk him round.

This is a great project for any manager who believes in themselves

Pretty much spot on. Not going to say I heard anything about wage etc but I think they're confident something can be done.

I wonder if Weir will be able to talk him round.

This is a great project for any manager who believes in themselves

I mentioned yesterday on here (or FF) that i believed they were down to sorting terms. Was just my opinion, i don't know anyone or anything, but seems i may have been right. :)

I mentioned yesterday on here (or FF) that i believed they were down to sorting terms. Was just my opinion, i don't know anyone or anything, but seems i may have been right. :)

You've got sources ya bassa.

I done a lot of prep work for it. I can kick the ball pure far.

Disgraceful. Yet another quality player we've missed out on. Now we need to wait till next season to get you for half a million.