Bilel Mohsni - 7 Match Ban

Has someone asked the question why he refused to shake hands? A little sportsmanship would have avoided the whole issue and then we wouldn't have to debate whether retaliating was right or wrong. we got beat 6-1 ffs.

Spot on

Has someone asked the question why he refused to shake hands? A little sportsmanship would have avoided the whole issue and then we wouldn't have to debate whether retaliating was right or wrong. we got beat 6-1 ffs.

Why should that be a question some players shake hands some dont. Pushing them in the back and not expecting a reaction say's to me Erwin's not the brightest.

Why should that be a question some players shake hands some dont. Pushing them in the back and not expecting a reaction say's to me Erwin not the brightest.

I'm going to say 95% of players shake hands whether they want to or not. There were many times I didn't want to but I did. He showed no class.

Aw so now im a jungle Jim because I don't condone violence on the football park

Grow up idiot

None of your posts are about Rangers and you're first post was not understanding the filths land deal.

Give us a couple of Orange Bastards and away back to yer sister.

http://m.stv.tv/sport/1323222-sfas-seven-game-ban-for-brawl-is-unfair-says-ex-rangers-ace-bilel-mohsni/

Why are stv reporting that Moshni lashed out after a snubbed handshake? Why they not mentioning that he was provoked. The way its written makednit sound like moshni lashed out coz erwin wouldnt shake his hand

I'm going to say 95% of players shake hands whether they want to or not. There were many times I didn't want to but I did. He showed no class.

Some dont i'm not very sporting if i get beat, and you also have to remember Moshni knew that was his last game.

Pushing him in the back provoked what happened, he could have just shrugged it off when Moshni refused to shake his hand i'm guessing he wanted to wind him up.

This piece of scum Erwin is a guy who jumped back in once he though Moshni was being jumped on by other players, he deserves no sympathy or a handshake.

Some dont i'm not very sporting if i get beat, and you also have to remember Moshni knew that was his last game.

Pushing him in the back provoked what happened, he could have just shrugged it off when Moshni refused to shake his hand i'm guessing he wanted to wind him up.

Then I'm glad he no longer wears a Rangers shirt for he lacks class. And his retaliation to a soft shove was OTT. But then again, 48 pages on him means we all beg to differ. To each their own I guess......

http://m.stv.tv/sport/1323222-sfas-seven-game-ban-for-brawl-is-unfair-says-ex-rangers-ace-bilel-mohsni/

Why are stv reporting that Moshni lashed out after a snubbed handshake? Why they not mentioning that he was provoked. The way its written makednit sound like moshni lashed out coz erwin wouldnt shake his hand

Was Erwin not provoked by being told to fuck off ?

Moshni at worse should have pushed him back to try and condone what he did is utter madness and I'm very suprised so many people think he's in the right

Was Erwin not provoked by being told to fuck off ?

Moshni at worse should have pushed him back to try and condone what he did is utter madness and I'm very suprised so many people think he's in the right

Mohsni was not in the right, however Erwin was clearly the one who made the first physical move. Mohsni deserves his punishment, but the lack of punishment of Erwin is wrong. The game was brought into disrepute by his actions and those of Mohsni in retaliation, and indeed by the reaction of some of Erwin's team mates.

Mohsni was not in the right, however Erwin was clearly the one who made the first physical move. Mohsni deserves his punishment, but the lack of punishment of Erwin is wrong. The game was brought into disrepute by his actions and those of Mohsni in retaliation, and indeed by the reaction of some of Erwin's team mates.

I agree both should have been punished but u still can't bring myself to defend moshni. He went way to far

Mohsni was totally out of order and deserved his ban, but then again, Erwin was the catalyst for the whole thing by the cowardly push in the back to the big fella and should have got a ban for his stupidity.

Erwin got off lightly in more ways than one, because if big Mohsni had kept a grip on him he would have been battered senseless.

Never been into fighting but the big man was upset about losing and reacted to an action that should have been punished by the SFA.

Just imagine if Bilel had done the pushing ?

He was a poor player but an honest man and I hope he can get a new club, good luck Bilel. (tu)