This Is Why Rangers Are Great.

Hi folks ,my daughter and her colleagues who work in the Ayrshire Hospice in AYR are raising funds for the Hospice ,my daughter contacted RANGERS and the good folks at Ibrox have sent her 6 tickets for a tour of Ibrox .I think that this is a wonderful gesture by the club. the tickets will be available in the form of a raffle ,THANK YOU Rangers,.

The charity foundation have always been good at making a contribution to these causes. I've had a charity football match in each of the last 4 years and they've donated to me every time. First 3 times it was the tour for 6 people then this year as it was for a different charity they donated a signed ball.

The other lot usually donate a tour for 4 of their place but refused to help this year without me providing all sorts of proof that my event was genuine first.

Hi folks ,my daughter and her colleagues who work in the Ayrshire Hospice in AYR are raising funds for the Hospice ,my daughter contacted RANGERS and the good folks at Ibrox have sent her 6 tickets for a tour of Ibrox .I think that this is a wonderful gesture by the club. the tickets will be available in the form of a raffle ,THANK YOU Rangers,.

Thank you guys for your lovely comments, and, on my daughter and her colleagues behalf I thank you most sincerely , to one of you guys looking for pictures her Beauty is in her Heart and that you cannot have ,we are so proud to have a daughter like her.

Me and my family went on the tour on Sunday for my daughters 7th birthday. Brilliant day, the guide Chris was really knowledegable and we all had a brilliant time, couldn't get on the pitch sadly, but we visited the blue room (what happened to the blue sofas?), managers office, directors box, members club, and of course the most trophy packed room in world football. Superb day out.

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, Britonstreetblue said:

Hi thanks for the praise ' it means so much to be able to show fellow fans around our stadium it's genuinely a privilege.

the sofas I can't remember them being after 1999 ..

how good would they have been to buy second hand ?

Hi mate,

so as I understand it, you're the aforementioned Guide?

If so, welcome to the site. :rangers:

(If not, welcome to the site still. :p: )

I'm known around here for being a bit of a guide too. :happy:

Here's my first tip...

Check the date of a thread before you reply to it.  History is all well and good in the trophy room, but it's confusing as hell in the Bear's Den current threads page when we start replying to two year old posts from people who are probably all dead now anyway! :p: