NFL

Clemdog

Was thinking of turning it back over there until Inter scored because that games been pish aswell.  

Do you ever get 0-0 draws in American football?  Is it even possible does one team always have to win?

Just now, GOAT said:

Was thinking of turning it back over there until Inter scored because that games been pish aswell.  

Do you ever get 0-0 draws in American football?  Is it even possible does one team always have to win?

Last time it happened was 1943. 

It goes to OT (overtime) if it's a draw now. 

It's genuinely enjoyable once you get a grasp of the rules. You're better off watching Redzone (which is a live highlights show). Imagine SSN in which they actually show the goals. 

20 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Last time it happened was 1943. 

It goes to OT (overtime) if it's a draw now. 

It's genuinely enjoyable once you get a grasp of the rules. You're better off watching Redzone (which is a live highlights show). Imagine SSN in which they actually show the goals. 

I was reading a bit about it there, some of it disnae make sense to me.  It's split into two different conferences with the winners of that meeting in the Super Bowl, good concept, but I think it's madness for example the two New York teams aren't in the same league?  Im guessing it's the same with other neighbouring teams.  I mean it just eliminates the chances of derby type matches.  Am I right in that?

it would be like a European super league split into two leagues and Real Madrid and Barcelona in different leagues, or us and the bheggers in different leagues.  Seems madness. 

On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 20:19, TEFTONG said:

Wishing the G.O.A.T Rodgers a speedy recovery from his broken collarbone..:ohmy:

Gutted on Sunday night for him .

He is the one man that excites me more than any other . Packers fan but this guy is just unbelievable

A very big loss

Last week , I watched one of the most exciting games for years . It felt like a bears win against the beggars . It was that good .

Then this happens . Hope he comes back real soon and ability not effected

12 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

That's ended Green Bays season. They've not got the WR's to carry the team to the play offs.

Sadly / He is that important . I will still be rooting for them .

However players like Rodgers win the big games from the depths of defeat . And often

You just can not replace that easily , no matter what spin the coach puts on it

12 hours ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Couldn't have come at a better time for The Jets.

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The Jets :mutley:

A Bear supporting "the God damn Jets..???"...Surely some mistake here..Mibee I am just beyond help but always thought they were the tarrier team and the Giants less so..Merely through the colours and the fan base..Probably shouldn't compare Football with the NFL though..

13 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

A Bear supporting "the God damn Jets..???"...Surely some mistake here..Mibee I am just beyond help but always thought they were the tarrier team and the Giants less so..Merely through the colours and the fan base..Probably shouldn't compare Football with the NFL though..

I remember watching a movie about 15 years ago that was about American football and one of the lines was "Who do they think they are? The New York Jets". Ever since seeing that movie I've had an interest in Nfl and watched the jets.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Two weekends in a row watching NFL.  Someone tell me a team that's going to win this season I need to at least see someone win a trophy. :lol: 

who plays in red white and blue.

The Giants or the Bills wear red, white and blue. Neither will win.

The Patriots also wear those colours and might win. 

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Two weekends in a row watching NFL.  Someone tell me a team that's going to win this season I need to at least see someone win a trophy. :lol: 

who plays in red white and blue.

Giants, Bills and Pats play in Red White and Blue. But the Pats are tarriers so fuck them. (Sorry CSTA)

Chiefs, Panthers and Rams look good so far. 

Cowboys, Packers and Pats are the obvious teams to back (the big teams).

Steelers or Jags are a good shout to back right now. Decent  young side.

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Giants, Bills and Pats play in Red White and Blue. But the Pats are tarriers so fuck them. (Sorry CSTA)

Chiefs, Panthers and Rams look good so far. 

Cowboys, Packers and Pats are the obvious teams to back (the big teams).

Steelers or Jags are a good shout to back right now. Decent  young side.

Well I'm going to New York next year for my 30th, so the giants it is for me.  I'll need to try and understand this more.  

Just now, GOAT said:

Well I'm going to New York next year for my 30th, so the giants it is for me.  I'll need to try and understand this more.  

Whilst I'm a big Giants fan, I'd advise against it this year, especially if you're looking for a Superbowl winner. :lol::lol: 

43 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Whilst I'm a big Giants fan, I'd advise against it this year, especially if you're looking for a Superbowl winner. :lol::lol: 

Och so have faith.  Up the giants. :lol: 

somebody should tell this daft yank commentator that the Twickenham pitch wasn't built for "soccer".