Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

On 02/11/2016 at 4:20 PM, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Heartbreaking watching that! It annoys hell out of me that the NHS won't do more to help yet it allows health tourist. Thats a different matter tho. All that matters is getting you guys to America

The NHS spunks money willy nilly. I see it every day. We all pay taxes to fund the NHS, that provides free health care to rich snobby bastards in flash houses with 2 mercs in the driveway, but they are never usually in though, coz they are probably away out in the range rover or bmw. I fully support the NHS, it's the rich cunts sponging off it that pisses me off. If they paid for what they get, then maybe our little Bear would get what he needs from and institution that is supposed to help "everyone". It's no wonder the NHS is in the mess it is. Free stuff for rich people and under paid staff. It's the same shite in all work places. The people that do the work get paid as little as possible. It's no wonder the NHS and everything else is going to shit. Greed comes before people, at any cost.

On 01/11/2016 at 7:45 PM, K.A.I said:

Sorry for the poor picture quality (had to do it on my laptop rather than my mobile app) but that's the money sent that was raised for Old Firm bonus ball match ticket last week ..

IMG_0655.PNG

nice one well done mate(tu)

15 hours ago, 1NachoNovo said:

The NHS spunks money willy nilly. I see it every day. We all pay taxes to fund the NHS, that provides free health care to rich snobby bastards in flash houses with 2 mercs in the driveway, but they are never usually in though, coz they are probably away out in the range rover or bmw. I fully support the NHS, it's the rich cunts sponging off it that pisses me off. If they paid for what they get, then maybe our little Bear would get what he needs from and institution that is supposed to help "everyone". It's no wonder the NHS is in the mess it is. Free stuff for rich people and under paid staff. It's the same shite in all work places. The people that do the work get paid as little as possible. It's no wonder the NHS and everything else is going to shit. Greed comes before people, at any cost.

Yes, the world is a very imperfect place.

But we're not going to focus on that here - that's above our pay grade. :P

38 minutes ago, mark adair said:

We are holding a fun day for Joshua on the 26th at or local lots of things happening and should make around £10.000 plus fingers  crossed. 

https://www.facebook.com/events/675426609272431/?ti=icl

Tried to PM but cannot reach you. Link not working.

7 hours ago, mark adair said:

Soz it took so long having probs with pay pal so just got the mrs to pay it in to the Gofundme site missing a £10 as she thought it was only £300 will put it in later when I finish work lol. 

IMG_1185.PNG

Hi Mark

On the Fund page the £300 is only showing as Anonymous. It would be good to show K.A.I and/or Rangers Media    

:21: