Who is to blame?

thehost

11 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The scum have just received a £30 mil windfall and no doubt another one next season, as we cannot compete with them as our board neither posses the financial muscle nor the business acumen to do so. Our world is surrounded in courts and litigation and bend over to take it up the erse at the whim of the footballing authoties.

Overall the scum have better quality in their squad and have far more money, which they can and will use to make sure we get nowhere near them.

The MW magic hat has just fell off, in failing to deliver a quality central defence. If you can't get that right, don't be expecting to win much. Basics ffs.

There is a dearth of quality youth and a new mentality at Achenhowie will change nothing. If we are relying on that, we will be waiting a century, if ever to win anything. You do know the 17's recently got humped 4-0 by the mighty  Accies under the new system?! Good coaching is one thing, talent is another.

Nothing changes until this board go and if they are Rangers men, they will for the greater good.

We are not in a good place if we have any short term aspirations of challenging the scum and overtaking them. In the long term we can only hope for new owners that posses the financial muscle and acumen to do so.

Aye because it went so well the last time we had an owner chucking money at it.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Too much sense in that post mate. 

If we had won our first 4 games, we wouldn't be reading most of this mock hysteria and any excuse for a go at the board by some who would never be pleased anyway, due to their own petty personal shite with those on the board, or who supports them. The manager is as much if not more to blame for that. 

I think people have to remember the state the club was in when the current board took over.

1 minute ago, jackrfc95 said:

If you can take your head out of King's erse for a minute, it's dead simples. If you cannot afford us, then stay to fuck away from us. We are a giant, king is a pygmy in the business sense. Get the first basic principle?

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

It won't be at the second or third time of asking either, with the current potless clowns leading us. Meanwhile the scum pocket their £30 mil windfall year on year and widen the financial chasm, so at what point of asking do we take the title? Five years, ten years? That would be acceptable would it?

So you know for a fact that the scum will win the league for the foreseeable future do you.You know for a fact that they are going to get 30 million and give it all to the manager to buy and pay players do you.Do tell me what the lottery numbers will be next week as you know so much.Why did this multi million pound scum fail to beat a lowly Rangers team last season.going by spend v win how come they didn't win a treble every year as they were outspending everyone else by what 10 to 1.As I said this is the reality of where we are get used to it.It is going to take patience and hard work and if you don't have to stomach for it then that's your problem.Yet to see you come up with any sound plan apart from fuck DK and the board off.Sound plan that is and replace them with who.Do tell us who you and the rest of the anti DK board posters on here will replace them with.I don't exactly see a long que of multi millionaires queing to throw their money into Rangers do you or perhaps with your future vision you know better than the rest of us.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

If you can take your head out of King's erse for a minute, it's dead simples. If you cannot afford us, then stay to fuck away from us. We are a giant, king is a pygmy in the business sense. Get the first basic principle?

You're living in the dark ages mate.

Me personally just want to get my arse in the door and weigh up what is needed and then go for it once the dust settles. Quite sure DK knew we would buy into the vision and he could only do it with us on board. Not sure if being negative about everything from the fabric of the building through to players bought is something to be panicking about after only 4 matches.

3 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

When was the last time we had an owner with the personal fortune enough to chuck his money at us? If you are alluding to SDM, he was not that man, being no billionnaire, nor anywhere near it. He just threw every other cunt's money at us. Just another wannabe, up to his neck in debt, as he scammed every cunt on the planet including us. Can't for the life of me, think of who he teminds me of?!

So the next time will be the first, it it ever happens.

13 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I want this fucking clown of a board to provide the coherent investment strategy in how we overtake the scum to take the title. You know the day job of a competent and responsible company officer ! Not some wind and pish from an unqualified accounant with a criminal record, spending more time in court than he does at Ibrox. Get the gist of it? 

Yes perfectly...you want a sugar daddy billionaire to subsidise the club.

3 hours ago, thehost said:

Dave King for quoting huge amounts of money without the club seeing any sight of it?

The other rangers shareholders for not ponying up?

The current execs for having no discernable commercial cash?

Paul murray and his merry band of email fans who sought regime change through methods not normally recognised?

Us, the general fanbase for pumping is 70 odd thousand season books with scarce a penny spent?

or Mark Warburton refusing to recruit a proficient team which, after on 4 games in, leaves us with the real possibility of being 7 points behind the filth before we take on our 6th domestic match of the season.

I want everyone to think back to march 15 when the board was changed, when all the promises were made, all the transparency guaranteed, all the funding talked about and what have we seen. The only transparency was jobs and gifts for the boys, the only expenditure is some canvass coverings outwith the stadia. Football wise how much have we actually spent on fees, actually spent?

The woeful scenes, of inadequacy, this close season really provide the stark reality that the club has no ability to compete in any fee based transfer market or that we have a manager who is completely out of his depth in terms of expectation of the club.

It was shameful enough, for our absentee chairman, to seek to finish second without the club deciding to carry out business, in such a fashion, that second is by no means guaranteed.

I look forward to all the abuse this post will get from the sunshine loyal, I don't look forward to referencing this post, come May, when we are over 18 point behind the filth and grabbling about, in a dogfight for 2/3/4 place.

Its simply not good enough.

As usual Host .I agree with most of your concerns .

For me ,it is early days but I really can't see us turning it around at this point .

I truly hate King for many reasons . They are well documented on here so he takes the wrap for me .

However I now believe MW is not the messiah we all thought he was .

He does need the whole season to see where he can take us .

3 months ago ,you could day he had not made one bad signing .

Not sure why ,but has he really made any good or maybe that should be "crucial"  signings in this last 3 months ?.

Maybe it's the signing  restraints placed on him by the board but you are right . It's just not good enough .

The prospect of Senderos making his debut in an old firm game has me shitting myself .

I only see a Bert Konterman situation here .The signs are there I'm afraid .

Love to have egg on my face come next Saturday .Would love it but I won't

2 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Of course and not only must they be willing to throw their hard earned into a bottomless pit that some would have them doing, they must also pass the " supporters if they are good enough to be on the board test " I can see a long line of such fellows lining up outside Ibrox right now.A reality check is required by many on here.

2 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Deflecting doesn't make your response anymore credible.

I take it you don't need this board to come up with an investment strategy?

You're obviously a world leading businessman, like king then?

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Deflecting doesn't make your response anymore credible.

I take it you don't need this board to come up with an investment strategy?

You're obviously a world leading businessman, like king then?

This is all rhetorical rubbish. It's stupid to speak about "investment strategies" the way you are doing. Total nonsense.

Quite sure DK is already trying to sort out an investment strategy,which can only happen once he has cleared out the thieves and one of the biggest being MA+SD.
He wants to have complete control about our income and not have cunts taking advantage of us now,like cunts did in the past.

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

As usual Host .I agree with most of your concerns .

For me ,it is early days but I really can't see us turning it around at this point .

I truly hate King for many reasons . They are well documented on here so he takes the wrap for me .

However I now believe MW is not the messiah we all thought he was .

He does need the whole season to see where he can take us .

3 months ago ,you could day he had not made one bad signing .

Not sure why ,but has he really made any good or maybe that should be "crucial"  signings in this last 3 months ?.

Maybe it's the signing  restraints placed on him by the board but you are right . It's just not good enough .

The prospect of Senderos making his debut in an old firm game has me shitting myself .

I only see a Bert Konterman situation here .The signs are there I'm afraid .

Love to have egg on my face come next Saturday .Would love it but I won't

You hate King.  Anything and everything that goes on at the club has a negative slant spun on it by the likes of you and the OP because of it and posts like this and the OP are just totally irrational, illogical nonsense.

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

When was the last time we had an owner with the personal fortune enough to chuck his money at us? If you are alluding to SDM, he was not that man, being no billionnaire, nor anywhere near it. He just threw every other cunt's money at us. Just another wannabe, up to his neck in debt, as he scammed every cunt on the planet including us. Can't for the life of me, think of who he teminds me of?!

So the next time will be the first, it it ever happens.

Okay lets just say for some reason a rich sugar daddy wants to buy Rangers, he chucks millions of his own money at it for a while for nothing in return. He then gets bored and the money stops.

Where does that leave us?

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Quite sure DK is already trying to sort out an investment strategy,which can only happen once he has cleared out the thieves and one of the biggest being MA+SD.
He wants to have complete control about our income and not have cunts taking advantage of us now,like cunts did in the past.

That's the truth of it.  But there's nutjobs who refuse to see it (deliberately?) because he said some stuff they can twist to something they want to hear.

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Enlighten me. I'm always willing to learn.

What do you mean by investment strategies? It's sounds good, but narrow it down and what do you mean? Get specific about what you think about that? Yes, you're suggesting that I enlighten you, but you are the one using these phrases that mean nothing in particular. What do mean when you say that our board lack an investment strategy on so on? Be specific.

1 minute ago, jackrfc95 said:

Okay lets just say for some reason a rich sugar daddy wants to buy Rangers, he chucks millions of his own money at it for a while for nothing in return. He then gets bored and the money stops.

Where does that leave us?

Easy theres a big long line of these guys just falling over themselves to pump their hard earned into Rangers  and the utopia that is Scottish football surely you know that.

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

What do you mean by investment strategies? It's sounds good, but narrow it down and what do you mean? Get specific about where you think about that? Yes, you're suggesting that I enlighten you, but you are the one using these phrases that mean nothing in particular. What do mean when you say that our board lack an investment strategy on so on? Be specific.

He means that King should get the chequebook out and we should sign Yaya Toure NOW! 

31 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He maybe does.

But you need to get your head out the taigs arses, what makes you so sure of the finances over by?

Many times you going to mention this 30 million windfall?

And what makes you so sure they will get it next season after the way they scraped by the easiest possible route this season?