VB on the bbc

thehost

7 hours ago, ranter said:

Another good article by VB. Unfortunately we can't get this into the mainstream media. Maybe if we pulled a stunt like they did yesterday with BBC & daily retard effigies they might be outraged and we could get them explain why it was ok for them to do it against us. Know it looks like sinking to their level,  but sometimes you've got to fight fire with fire.

Aye but ours would be worse,and of course sectarian

If a bear was to shite in a lidl bag and throw it at rival fans.it would have been a sectarian racist attack by white Presbyterian supremacists,or something along these lines 

This cuntry is getting worse

Like every other bluenose I read the statement from the board after the cup final and thought wow finally we are going to attack our enemies but we should have known better as sadly this is not the Rangers Way. Somehow we have become public enemy no.1 and it is open season for everyone to have a go at us without fear of any sort of comeback.show support for terrorist organisations like ira or plo and you are applauded(especially by snp MPs) but show support for our troops at Ibrox and you are vilified. This country is seriously fucked but all our board is interested in is building bridges with cunts who want us gone. 

Another good article but let's face it, we've all come on here and read dozens of insightful, honest articles by VB. Does it make any difference? The damage has been done. It is now 100% acceptable in Scotland to use Rangers as a punching bag. 

Interesting that the one time the club have spoken out against media mistreatment (after the Cup Final) the statement was widely derided and mocked. They knew that finally rangers were willing to fight back. Look how long that lasted? A day, two days?

BBC Scotland are odious. Rangers, rangers fans, supporters groups or whoever is interested in decency, honesty and unbiased journalism must turn their attention to the BBC in England. 

We pay for the BBC (wrongly in my opinion) and  they must be held to account. 

I don't usually get involved in the boardroom chat because honestly I can't keep up and it's tiresome, however Dave King and Co need to either step up and protect the club or fuck off and leave it in the hands of someone who will. 

Rangers are important. We are the biggest sporting institution in this country. We have the most supporters. The largest viewing figures. We line the pockets of all sorts of people across a variety of industries. We should not be meekly accepting the disturbing attempts at dehumanisation. 

When will the penny fucking drop??

28 minutes ago, Homer said:

Some interesting points right enough, however the timing of this article is poor, makes us look like bad losers spitting the dummy. 

I think VB are correct to highlight both the H*** banner and the hanging dolls, but to mention 'Sad Orange Bastard' lyric is extremely hypocritical imo. 

Well done VB excellent as usual.Disagree with you about timing and content.It isn't about the result it's about blatant double standards when it comes to reporting.Virtually all papers mentioned about our fans singing about Stubbs when we played Hivs at Inrox but nothing when the song is about MW.In this regard they are more than justified in making the statement and issuing it asap whilst it is still high on the news agenda.

Funny ting about VB, for me, is that I dont think I could name one single member.   They rarely if ever have individuals in the media, they seem quite effective without an official spokesperson and seem to only be interested in the club and its fans.  Refreshing.

That's, Motherwell , Hibs and now Celtic yet we have had more arrests that's those 3 clubs combined ?

This is the what the club should be asking the SFA, Police Scotland and Nicola Sturgeon. Why is this the case? 

Seems that only singing a song with Fenian in it merits the jail, disgusting and I expect the SFA to hammer them and again we as a club should be demanding this.

It's time  the  club challenged this law in court as it is been abused by them in  authority and the evidence is there for all to see 

And let's see if Celtic offer the club an apology for the disgraceful behaviour of there fans with life banning orders on those fans involved as they have cctv footage and arrests must be made 

13 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I applaud the VB for being the only fan group that will take on the Biased Bigoted Cunts in the media and I wish them well.

It is frustrating that we have a Board who say nothing...A new fan group that is toothless and doesn't even bark that loudly never mind bite...:power_of_anguish: 

Don't want to pick holes mate, but if they're toothless how can they bite?

Manchester is Blue!

4 hours ago, Copland bear said:

That's, Motherwell , Hibs and now Celtic yet we have had more arrests that's those 3 clubs combined ?

This is the what the club should be asking the SFA, Police Scotland and Nicola Sturgeon. Why is this the case? 

Seems that only singing a song with Fenian in it merits the jail, disgusting and I expect the SFA to hammer them and again we as a club should be demanding this.

It's time  the  club challenged this law in court as it is been abused by them in  authority and the evidence is there for all to see 

And let's see if Celtic offer the club an apology for the disgraceful behaviour of there fans with life banning orders on those fans involved as they have cctv footage and arrests must be made 

Celtic probably will but only because they've been forced into it. The media delayed it and made sure the toilet story got in press first. They also spin it with headlines "Celtic fans outraged". It will be damage limitation exercise from the media and Celtic. 

For a start, every Rangers fan in this country and beyond needs to stop buying these newspapers. We've got to hit their already declining sales even harder in the pocket. Secondly I would suggest any Rangers supporting businessman to pull their advertising and marketing activities away from these rags. If a real effort was made by following 2 simple strategic actions above we could bring these newspapers to their knees.

"No one likes us, we don't care"

Not strictly accurate. The Irish immigrant minority in Scotland hate us. The Left wing/Cosmopolitan media hate us. The corrupt and dysfunctional SFA don't like us and the deranged separatists of the SNP political establishment hate us. So what do we do about it? Do we try to appease our enemies? Becoming more "acceptable" to these warped, embittered vermin? Bend the knee to them in the forlorn hope that they'll stop attacking and vilifying us? No. That is the road to ruin. 'They' will attack us no matter how politically correct and cuddly we try to be. 'They' don't want us to be anything other than a memory. 

We remain Rangers. We remain British, Unionist and traditionalist. We reiterate our beliefs, the foundations of our club. Shout your defiance loud and without apology. Ram it down their throats. The enemies of our club will be left with two options- 1. Continue their vitriol and persecution, knowing that it is having no effect on us. Knowing that they have no realistic prospect of destroying us. 2. They, especially the media and political establishment, will have to come to some form of acceptance and moderate their tone towards us. 

Appeasement will get us nowhere!