Team selection

Since warburton has started this season he is more than reluctant to change his tactics and team selection, as the season wears on it is becoming more and more obvious that he will not change his philosophy on how the game is played.  I personally feel this will be his downfall and after sticking up for him previously I now feel that he has lost the plot and can no longer be trusted to manage our beloved team.  Every manager should be able to see the bigger picture and sadly and unfortunately mark cannot I would not trust this cunt to go into farmfoods with a tenspot! FTP 

Last season too, the difference is, it was okay to get through last year on the most part.

This is a different ball game.

Ultimately, I feel that the style of football isn't so suitable in the country, especially as a one trick pony kind of style. Changes need to but probably wont be made in our style.

4 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Fans who call our players or managers cunts should hang their head in shame. 

I don't condone it, but many, thread after thread, post after post, have been calling Barton a cunt and can't recall you objecting, so are you just being rather selective in your condemnation?

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I don't condone it, but many, thread after thread, post after post, have been calling Barton a cunt and can't recall you objecting, so are you just being rather selective in your condemnation?

Barton is and has been a stupid cunt.There is a difference in my books.

The team selection part was spot-on. 

In all honesty it's probably the strongest XI (with the exception of a full fit Danny Wilson head of Kiernan, but even then it's no biggie who partners Hill, really)

It's the tactics and applications/systems that let's him down - AGAIN. 

9 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Would put Wilson back in for Kiernan, even today for the goal Kiernan was blocking Hill from getting to his guy, just wish we would release him tbh but that could be said for the majority of the team in all fairness.

It was a well drilled corner. Well practiced, well executed.

Kiernan never blocked Hill ffs, he marked his man.

34 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Kenny Miller isn't a winger.

Exactly this Warburton just tries at times to get everyone he feels is on form on the pitch whether it affects the shape of the team or not. we had Tav, Windass and MOH all fighting for the same position at times.

L

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It was a well drilled corner. Well practiced, well executed.

Kiernan never blocked Hill ffs, he marked his man.

Well, they both got in each others way then, would still much rather Wilson ahead of Kiernan as I just don't trust the guy and Wilson/Hill were doing well together before Wilson got injured

Just now, VladimirWeiss69 said:

L

Well, they both got in each others way then, would still much rather Wilson ahead of Kiernan as I just don't trust the guy and Wilson/Hill were doing well together before Wilson got injured

Their player blocked them.Perfectly.

How can you not see that?

48 minutes ago, Smile said:
He was Clints man looking at it back.

Clients man all day long. Their player peeled off and Hill was blocked, deliberately legally and planned by their other player.

It was a great planned corner.

Kiernan had fuck all involvement or blame and folk suggesting that are blind, deluded or have an agenda.

1 hour ago, Misteral said:

Fans who call our players or managers cunts should hang their head in shame. 

Super fan.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Fuck Barton, tarrier cunt.

2 hours ago, Smile said:
He was Clints man looking at it back.

I'm not blaming Foderingham as it was headed in from only 6 yards but on the second replay it seems very central and IMO a Rangers class goalie should have the reactions to be getting a glove on that. As for the defending I really dont know how we should be dealing with that. It was Hill's man but obviously he can't follow the run because of the block. Maybe the much criticised zonal marking would have been more effective there as someone would be in that area to clear regardless of any opposition player's runs. At the time I thought it looked like more schoolboy defending but watching it back the two central defenders never done much wrong. Fuck knows.