Not enough black coaches

A.T.G

See this Troy Townsend cunt, he's really getting on my tits.

So now we have a target in the EFL where they need to have 20% black managers in the leagues. This all came up again with Wolves hiring Lambert and didn't follow the "Rooney rule"

The Rooney Rule is a National Football League policy that requires league teams to interview minority candidates for head coaching and senior football operation jobs. It is sometimes cited as an example of affirmative action, though there is no quota or preference given to minorities in the hiring of candidates. (NFL)

What a fucking joke, the best man for the job should always be the view and colour should not come into it, I bet if the best 20 managers in the world were black they'd be in the top positions.

We are now going to have a situation where in a few years time there will be white managers who should be in a job, out of a job because someone had to give it to a black guy, why can they not see that THAT is fucking racist

Worlds fucked

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

See this Troy Townsend cunt, he's really getting on my tits.

So now we have a target in the EFL where they need to have 20% black managers in the leagues. This all came up again with Wolves hiring Lambert and didn't follow the "Rooney rule"

The Rooney Rule is a National Football League policy that requires league teams to interview minority candidates for head coaching and senior football operation jobs. It is sometimes cited as an example of affirmative action, though there is no quota or preference given to minorities in the hiring of candidates. (NFL)

What a fucking joke, the best man for the job should always be the view and colour should not come into it, I bet if the best 20 managers in the world were black they'd be in the top positions.

We are now going to have a situation where in a few years time there will be white managers who should be in a job, out of a job because someone had to give it to a black guy, why can they not see that THAT is fucking racist

Worlds fucked

Spot on (tu) And anyone who publicly criticises this ridiculous rule will be labelled racist.  This country is a joke.

This shite really get's on my tits and the way the left-wing, liberal media pander to it is just as bad.

These psycho's get far too much airtime and then wonder why the likes of Donald Trump romps home in elections. 

Genuine racism is sports recruitment would be deplorable and by that I mean genuine racism as in turning a fully qualified and capable coach down for a job just because of the colour of his skin, for example.

That's racism in it's purest form but it doesn't exist in sport IMO and they are redefining the term to keep the myth going.

I'm not saying there's not any racists anywhere but people need to get to grips with what it really means for it to be taken as seriously as it should be. We live in a world where people can use words and have their own definitions for them and it sticks.

As I type this I can picture the 5 people who will reply...

Just now, BF2 said:

Spot on (tu) And anyone who publicly criticises this ridiculous rule will be labelled racist.  This country is a joke.

Can you imagine having a law where you had to pick a white guy over a black, oh wait is that not what used to happen in SA? I'm sure the world banned them from World Cups and olympics etc etc because of similar rules but it's ok when you can do it to white folks (tu)

24 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Can you imagine having a law where you had to pick a white guy over a black, oh wait is that not what used to happen in SA? I'm sure the world banned them from World Cups and olympics etc etc because of similar rules but it's ok when you can do it to white folks (tu)

Has anyone suggested that black coaches be hired over white coaches?

8 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Isn't the whole point of the Rooney Rule to ensure that a certain percentage of coaches being considered for jobs are black?   That could lead to a white coach who is more qualified for a job than a black coach being denied the job purely because of the colour of his skin, which in itself is racist.

10 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Well yeah when they were suggesting on Sky Sports News that a certain % should be black as standard - what then happens is that a certain % of white and capable coaches will have to make way for them. 

Where's the anti-white racism accountability?  

That said, I'd probably take Barrack Obama as Rangers manager over Mark Warburton at the moment.

31 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Sorry, I seem to have worded it wrong, should have read "Kick it out want the EFL to have to"... It isn't mandatory but he is pushing for it to be and Wolves are already getting it in the neck for the way they hired Lambert

It is only a matter of time

24 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Well yeah when they were suggesting on Sky Sports News that a certain % should be black as standard - what then happens is that a certain % of white and capable coaches will have to make way for them. 

Where's the anti-white racism accountability?  

That said, I'd probably take Barrack Obama as Rangers manager over Mark Warburton at the moment.

It shocking, it's like a perverted form of Racism 

Also, does no cunt ask these questions? It's shocking how they can get away with this. I would imagine the liberal progressive non violent left media would label you a racist if you asked:

"So if you have 20 applications and the top 10 who are suitable for the job are white, you need to reject 2 due to the colour of their skin?"

Why does nobody ask this question???

54 minutes ago, BF2 said:

Isn't the whole point of the Rooney Rule to ensure that a certain percentage of coaches being considered for jobs are black?   That could lead to a white coach who is more qualified for a job than a black coach being denied the job purely because of the colour of his skin, which in itself is racist.

Why would considering a black candidate mean that a white candidate wouldn't get the job? You consider a black manager, you consider a white manager, you hire the better candidate. 

I not necessarily saying I'm a fan of the Rooney rule - I think it's on a flawed premise of the reason for underrepresentation of ethnic minorities - but it's no where near as bad as some are making out.

3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Why would considering a black candidate mean that a white candidate wouldn't get the job? You consider a black manager, you consider a white manager, you hire the better candidate. 

I not necessarily saying I'm a fan of the Rooney rule - I think it's on a flawed premise of the reason for underrepresentation of ethnic minorities - but it's no where near as bad as some are making out.

But we are talking actual interviewing here, say you don't have enough time to interview all candidates, you then have to include black or minority coaches to make sure you follow the rules which could mean 2/3 white people get rejected

16 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

But we are talking actual interviewing here, say you don't have enough time to interview all candidates, you then have to include black or minority coaches to make sure you follow the rules which could mean 2/3 white people get rejected

Running out of time to interview everyone :lol: 

If that's the lengths you need to go to in order to make this rule discriminatory then I could probably live with it.

14 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

its simple the job should always go to the best candidate regardless of race religion or anything else 

It's funny that in a topic with such polarising opinions, this is ultimately everyone's ideal.

What the argument is really about is how we get there.

2 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Running out of time to interview everyone :lol: 

If that's the lengths you need to go to in order to make this rule discriminatory then I could probably live with it.

Aye ok mate let's just squeeze in guys who might not be good enough just for the sake of their skin colour

Makes sense

Just now, A.T.G said:

Aye ok mate let's just squeeze in guys who might not be good enough just for the sake of their skin colour

Makes sense

If some places treat it that way, then some places treat it that way.

It'a funny, I can see how people can be for this or against it; and I can see why people would be passionately against affirmative action. But I can't really understand why someone would be so vehemently against something like a Rooney rule. What is there to get so worked up about? 

4 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

It'a funny, I can see how people can be for this or against it; and I can see why people would be passionately against affirmative action. But I can't really understand why someone would be so vehemently against something like a Rooney rule. What is there to get so worked up about? 

Because it's pointless more than anything I'd think 

Goes for the black candidate as well if they're interviewed just as a token, surely they'd rather get there on merit? 

Just now, Creampuff said:

Because it's a completely pointless rule where you are trying to stop people being racist...by being racist! There probably isn't a problem in the first place.

I can't understand why anyone would think this is a good idea, and I really doubt someone would not hire a black person just because they are black. 

There is probably a high % of football players in the EPL that  are black and that didn't start with "make sure you take at least 2 black players on trial"...it's a pointless rule and only puts pressure on clubs to worry about something that shouldn't have to be worried about

13 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Because it's a completely pointless rule where you are trying to stop people being racist...by being racist! There probably isn't a problem in the first place.

I can't understand why anyone would think this is a good idea, and I really doubt someone would not hire a black person just because they are black.

There is probably a high % of football players in the EPL that  are black and that didn't start with "make sure you take at least 2 black players on trial"...it's a pointless rule and only puts pressure on clubs to worry about something that shouldn't have to be worried about

What, like no one would do that? Like it never happens?

If anything help should be given to the black and minority managers to give them a better chance at getting the jobs ie presentation skills and interview techniques etc. I think the problem lies in that area rather than the colour of their skin. If you prove in an interview that you are the best candidate then you'll get the job.

16 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Because it's pointless more than anything I'd think 

Goes for the black candidate as well if they're interviewed just as a token, surely they'd rather get there on merit? 

But like even if it is pointless why get so upset about it? Surely something that will either help or be pointless is better than doing nothing at all, right?

5 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

But like even if it is pointless why get so upset about it? Surely something that will either help or be pointless is better than doing nothing at all, right?

I think many people find positive discrimination annoying in general and the Rooney rule is just another example of it 

I've got no problem with black, gay, female people being in big positions but they should be there on merit and not through flawed rules