Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

30 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Maybe not the victim this time 

it's pushing it , even with the rhodents own track record 

Noticed the rebel is linking both entities on the front page today 

Shocked 

What's going on here? 

Has there been a falling out between the usually  compliant daily record and celtic? 

Has someone at the record reached down and found the balls to expose this rancid clubs lies and complicity?

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

What's going on here? 

Has there been a falling out between the usually  compliant daily record and celtic? 

Has someone at the record reached down and found the balls to expose this rancid clubs lies and complicity?

there's been a definite change in the tone of coverage. Maybe they know that this is huge and simply isnt going away. 

That Record story is a bit of a change to the usual deflection , long may it continue. Shocked at their change of direction there .

The story about the boys being made to sing IRA songs in the dressing room should have been front page in itself . 

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

What's going on here? 

Well it seems a bit odd to me 

Maybe the scum have got the situation a little more in control ,than we think 

On 08/12/2018 at 16:18, scotty1976 said:

Just a thought.......

We know there’s been a cover up. We know that Torbett was invited back. We know he had a business relationship with certain board members. 

Two names more complicit than any....Kelly and McGinn. 

Is it too far of a stretch to think that maybe they didn’t cover it up as much as maybe they were involved? 

I’m just speculating as this may be the reason that the SFA are burying the head in the sand. Since one of them was the President.....

I honestly think it's way bigger than just the SFA 

This has to be massive ,to have been covered up for nearly  50 years 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Credit to the some of the media now at least they have been running with the stories lately rather than ignoring them which seemed to be the medias first response.

image.thumb.png.2936825c6e2325a183e973d7eff90a9f.png twbj9uG.jpg

x0VeuOk.jpg

The bheasts  will read that this morning and think .Masonic point scoring 🤔

They have no shame 

2 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

What's going on here? 

Maybe the potential paper sales outweigh what the sneaky jap is willing to pay (or can't pay because he has some unexpected payments to make elsewhere...) :pipe:

8 minutes ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

Maybe the potential paper sales outweigh what the sneaky jap is willing to pay (or can't pay because he has some unexpected payments to make elsewhere...) :pipe:

That lot aren't at the top of this disgusting pyramid, it looks to me as though they are about to be thrown under the bus.

Imo the DR are doing nothing more than trying to push scum fc into a settlement with this guy.

If they truly believe the club have done something wrong they should have the baws to go after them without all this photograph evidence... Then when they get pressured by scum fc lawyers stand by what's been printed

Shouldn't take a poor guy to produce all this stuff to make front page of the paper it's fuckin disgusting.. I hope he's been quizzing the journalists to as to why its only been spoken about now when it's been known about for decades 

Open secret was the phrase used many years ago

13 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Shouldn't take a poor guy to produce all this stuff to make front page of the paper it's fuckin disgusting.. I hope he's been quizzing the journalists to as to why its only been spoken about now when it's been known about for decades 

The scum has obviously been covering it up but cant now the Genies out the bottle.

2 hours ago, Land Rover said:

That Record story is a bit of a change to the usual deflection , long may it continue. Shocked at their change of direction there .

The story about the boys being made to sing IRA songs in the dressing room should have been front page in itself . 

especially considering the era .these days IRA songs are deemed ok by a lot .

back then the IRA were in full swing and attacks were regular .and they were by far the biggest threat to us and the only terror threat 

On another matter, after liewells commissioned report about how important the bheasts are to the scottish economy, (bigger than Golf actually), that was trashed the next day by the Golf people, did they make any statement after that, maybe something like an apology for getting it wrong.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The bheasts  will read that this morning and think .Masonic point scoring 🤔

They have no shame 

The "point scoring" argument has gone 

this is serious allegations of a paedophile ring operating at CFC and a cover up of said crimes 

Well I had a reply today from my local MP who has stated that the matter is a such importance and concern that it should go overher head to an MSP. She named Aileen Campbell, so I’ve been into her this afternoon and lodged it there.

Dont fuck about people, the more asking questions and for action the more chance you have of getting a response.

.Lifted from a poster on Gersnet ...

I wonder if this Dr. is trying to describe the actions of CFC ...

Dr Sara Payne MBE✔@DrSaraPayneMBE

As with all abusers, they struggle to own their crimes or the devastation they leave in their wakes, it's easier for them to attack & blame their victims, until they try it on those who won't take it. #THINKHUMAN

15:09 - 30 Nov 2018

Twitter Ads information and privacy

21 people are talking about this

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

By their captain Billy McNeil to the Evening Times.

Archived