Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

22 hours ago, Cool Hand Coop said:

Maybe Alex Thomson will be interested in the story if any of these companies or individuals admit that they would not have went anywhere near this morally bankrupt, rancid organisation, had they known the truth. Maybe then Alex will consider child abuse to be a more serious crime than retrospectively being punished for using a legal tax loophole.

Got a reply to my complaint from ch4 and they pointed out that he never "inferred" that cheating was worse than paedophilia.
"This clarification was only made after erroneous assumptions were posted on twitter"
Have asked why he even got involved in mumbling lies about ebt's at a time ,when the club he supports have at the moment,had 4 people involved at this club convicted for abusing kids ,even in the dressing room at parkhead.
Have suggested this is a story that will never go away,and maybe some right minded person within ch4 should take up this story and ask some questions as to who,why and when and who were involved in the cover up of this vile scandal,which is probably the biggest scandal to shock sport,at this level,anywhere in the world.  

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

By irish republicans for irish republicans.
They aint interested mate.

I was being sarcastic 

That much is clear with that mhob

nowhere to be seen when Orange Halls are Vandalised and daubed with sectarian graffitti

joke outfit

4 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

I was being sarcastic 

That much is clear with that mhob

nowhere to be seen when Orange Halls are Vandalised and daubed with sectarian graffitti

joke outfit

Knew you were mate.
Did ask the question in a sarcastic kinda way myself, a couple of weeks ago.
Somebody had mentioned FARE, which is another mob out to shield papes from the fenian word.
All of these scabby cunts are subsidised by us,the tax payers.

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Knew you were mate.
Did ask the question in a sarcastic kinda way myself, a couple of weeks ago.
Somebody had mentioned FARE, which is another mob out to shield papes from the fenian word.
All of these scabby cunts are subsidised by us,the tax payers.

All these "anti sectarian" groups seem to have an inherent hatred of Protestants 

On 27/12/2018 at 11:20, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Had a response from a Govermemt MSPs saying that they are discussing issues surround:

Dear Mr ******

Thank you for your letter to Jeane Freeman regarding the abuse of underage boys (celtic Football Club) received on 21 December 2018.

Your letter has been passed to the relevant office for response or appropriate action.”

I noted they said Club not Boys Club- lets hope this is being pulled together.

Prompt response, given Xmas has intervened, so someone’s complaint handling service seems efficient.

Let’s hope it follows through & comes up with a satisfactory response....

On 29/12/2018 at 16:00, magic8ball said:

welcome to the world of equality and diversity 

On 18/12/2018 at 09:15, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Get this off to the police, newspapers anywhere, politicians, lawyers = spread it far &

4 minutes ago, Carling1873 said:

Not sure if admin could pin this link: https://www.change.org/p/british-goverment-petition-to-get-celtics-cover-up-investigated-bb3f86f7-1cad-4db7-89fa-8396a3bad6e0 for those that would like to sign at the top to make it easier to find.

Now sitting at 24,190, lets get it over the line for Helen and Michelle in the New Year as it will help keep the focus on the authority's and hopefully a step closer to an independent inquiry.   

Signed. 

55af668a1d11cf7521214200bda4409c_bigger. Southall‏Verified account @NevilleSouthall

FollowFollow @NevilleSouthall

More

I find it very scary why more football clubs won’t or have not supported @OffsideTrust.  Surely it’s best to get rid of abuse and abusers once and for all. Let’s make a start clean our clubs. Let’s make it a priority

On 31/12/2018 at 01:08, Carling1873 said:

Not sure if admin could pin this link: https://www.change.org/p/british-goverment-petition-to-get-celtics-cover-up-investigated-bb3f86f7-1cad-4db7-89fa-8396a3bad6e0 for those that would like to sign at the top to make it easier to find.

Now sitting at 24,190, lets get it over the line for Helen and Michelle in the New Year as it will help keep the focus on the authority's and hopefully a step closer to an independent inquiry.   

Now at 24,199 possibly not the finest day in the world for this, but has moved 6 in 24 hours. 

26 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Now at 24,199 possibly not the finest day in the world for this, but has moved 6 in 24 hours. 

It is not a great time as you say, but I signed that weeks ago and it has not gathered much pace un fortunately.

Am I right in thinking it needs 100,000 to get it discussed in WM ?? 

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It is not a great time as you say, but I signed that weeks ago and it has not gathered much pace un fortunately.

Think it is 100k mate. Nowhere near it just now 

11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

4 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Think it is 100k mate. Nowhere near it just now 

No idea why the link canny be tabled on the header of each page, rather than appearing or being posted every now & again. 

13 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

No idea why the link canny be tabled on the header of each page, rather than appearing or being posted every now & again. 

I am sure @admin would do that mate, but the apathy in our support for signing petitions is high. I remember back in 2012/13 we were trying to get one done to raise something in WM and we never got near 50,000 never mind 100,000.

Having said that I support anything that could get this one over the line. :thumbup:

39 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am sure @admin would do that mate, but the apathy in our support for signing petitions is high. I remember back in 2012/13 we were trying to get one done to raise something in WM and we never got near 50,000 never mind 100,000.

Having said that I support anything that could get this one over the line. :thumbup:

I recall too - I am sure it was against hmrc. 

For a committed group of Protestants, we don't protest too much do we. 

Archived