Jump to content

Recommended Posts


My score at 4/1 looks like dead money, losing Hogg was a hammer blow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Well done England, all of RangersMedia are behind you!

:megaanguish::tut:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Well done England, all of RangersMedia are behind you!

Get yerself to fuck :Scotland:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Well done England, all of RangersMedia are behind you!

This isny football and the tartan trannie mate. Rugby team gets my full support. 

Wee Nicky will be using this defeat as an excuse for another referendum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sat down to watch that with a degree of hope but we fucked ourself within 5 minutes. Stupid yellow card so early and concede a try pretty much straight away. 

It was going back 3/4 years when we used to give away penalty after penalty, frustrating! 

All the talk of England winning the 6 nations before the match was pissing me off, no mention that if we won we would have won the triple crown and were in with a genuine chance of winning the whole thing, players didn't seem fired up enough today! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our strength in depth got seriously tested there and it was a bit light our two best players Laidlaw out prior to the game and Hogg lasting no time at all put us right up against it, England were well up for it after some meh displays, all in all a bad day.

Jones was the one bright spot of the match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a fair fight today lads.  1:46 or so.. we were a man down.... Never recovered.  Injuries... Let's face it...it was always going to be hard. But our lads gave it 100% in the second half.  We are a very very good side. :tu;

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pcbear said:

Our strength in depth got seriously tested there and it was a bit light our two best players Laidlaw out prior to the game and Hogg lasting no time at all put us right up against it, England were well up for it after some meh displays, all in all a bad day.

Jones was the one bright spot of the match.

Not sure Laidlaw would have made a difference.  In big matches... mistakes make the difference, We helped England today by our mistakes.  But.. they are a very good side tbf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, delamonty said:

Not sure Laidlaw would have made a difference.  In big matches... mistakes make the difference, We helped England today by our mistakes.  But.. they are a very good side tbf.

Laidlaws a great little player and links up well with Russell, we had the 2nd and 3rd choice scrum halfs on for most of the game (one on the wing) add the sin bin, Hogg.Seymour/Bennett et al injuries, all in all a cunt of a day and I bet the players are gutted as they thought they had a fighting chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, centenarystand said:

When it comes to Scotland this rugby always  has a very predictable outcome.

Ruby Union always tends to have a predictable outcome, that is why is pretty dull sport in my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cunt of a cunt of a night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Laidlaws a great little player and links up well with Russell, we had the 2nd and 3rd choice scrum halfs on for most of the game (one on the wing) add the sin bin, Hogg.Seymour/Bennett et al injuries, all in all a cunt of a day and I bet the players are gutted as they thought they had a fighting chance.

Always a difficult one mate.....   But I did like our spirit....  Never doubted that.  I'm as gutted as anyone.. we lost some big players though . ffs Like Barca losing Messi!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×