The RBS 6 Nations

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Well done England, all of RangersMedia are behind you!

This isny football and the tartan trannie mate. Rugby team gets my full support. 

Wee Nicky will be using this defeat as an excuse for another referendum. 

I sat down to watch that with a degree of hope but we fucked ourself within 5 minutes. Stupid yellow card so early and concede a try pretty much straight away. 

It was going back 3/4 years when we used to give away penalty after penalty, frustrating! 

All the talk of England winning the 6 nations before the match was pissing me off, no mention that if we won we would have won the triple crown and were in with a genuine chance of winning the whole thing, players didn't seem fired up enough today! 

Our strength in depth got seriously tested there and it was a bit light our two best players Laidlaw out prior to the game and Hogg lasting no time at all put us right up against it, England were well up for it after some meh displays, all in all a bad day.

Jones was the one bright spot of the match.

Not a fair fight today lads.  1:46 or so.. we were a man down.... Never recovered.  Injuries... Let's face it...it was always going to be hard. But our lads gave it 100% in the second half.  We are a very very good side. :tu;

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

Our strength in depth got seriously tested there and it was a bit light our two best players Laidlaw out prior to the game and Hogg lasting no time at all put us right up against it, England were well up for it after some meh displays, all in all a bad day.

Jones was the one bright spot of the match.

Not sure Laidlaw would have made a difference.  In big matches... mistakes make the difference, We helped England today by our mistakes.  But.. they are a very good side tbf.

20 minutes ago, delamonty said:

Not sure Laidlaw would have made a difference.  In big matches... mistakes make the difference, We helped England today by our mistakes.  But.. they are a very good side tbf.

Laidlaws a great little player and links up well with Russell, we had the 2nd and 3rd choice scrum halfs on for most of the game (one on the wing) add the sin bin, Hogg.Seymour/Bennett et al injuries, all in all a cunt of a day and I bet the players are gutted as they thought they had a fighting chance.

25 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Laidlaws a great little player and links up well with Russell, we had the 2nd and 3rd choice scrum halfs on for most of the game (one on the wing) add the sin bin, Hogg.Seymour/Bennett et al injuries, all in all a cunt of a day and I bet the players are gutted as they thought they had a fighting chance.

Always a difficult one mate.....   But I did like our spirit....  Never doubted that.  I'm as gutted as anyone.. we lost some big players though . ffs Like Barca losing Messi!