Any Info on State Aid

What I have gathered so, far the scum got land which had

True area/value of 258 plots @ £26,187.50 per plot = £6,756,375                                      

Trimmed to 160 plots @ £26,187.50 pp = £4,190,000                        

and then got a deduction      

of a fictitious abnormal ground rate of £3,515,000 

so got the land for £675,000 saving whopping £6,081,375 nearly exactly a tenth of True Market Value

and SO FAR, that's been deemed a fair market value and NOT state aid.

Is that about right or have I missed something?

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Nothing to see here, move along.

You're not kidding 

This was the headline of the Daily Rebel on the 16th of November 2016 and I kid you not.

"Celtic overpaid council in 'State Aid' deal as true value of land at centre of case is revealed"

3 minutes ago, Four Founding Fathers said:

You're not kidding 

This was the headline of the Daily Rebel on the 16th of November 2016 and I kid you not.

"Celtic overpaid council in 'State Aid' deal as true value of land at centre of case is revealed"

PZJ done a lot of work on this and contacted the relevant authorities and as far as i'm aware he has been fobbed off.

Not heard from him in a while, there was a big thread in the general sports section regarding it and outlines the work he put in.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

PZJ done a lot of work on this and contacted the relevant authorities and as far as i'm aware he has been fobbed off.

Not heard from him in a while, there was a big thread in the general sports section regarding it and outlines the work he put in.

He's been taken away and locked up

Just now, .Williamson. said:

He's been taken away and locked up

More than likely, kept in the dungeons at Holyrood by Sturgeons stormtroopers.

Corrupt as fuck this country and to a degree we have ourselves to blame for letting the scumbags get into positions of power.

9 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

yup about 10 yrs of discussion ya fool

That is the point in the post. I have missed a lot and in a glance over of It on Football tax haven makes it looks like a work has went into it and it is a lot of info to digest. So I was hoping for some helpful bears to summarise it in an articulate and concise manner.

13 minutes ago, Four Founding Fathers said:

That is the point in the post. I have missed a lot and in a glance over of It on Football tax haven makes it looks like a work has went into it and it is a lot of info to digest. So I was hoping for some helpful bears to summarise it in an articulate and concise manner.

So what has it been ?

jail

shipwrecked

living in a space station 

been kidnapped and kept in a cellar 

living as a monk and got fed up

not really a Gers fan but a wind up merchant 

just come out a coma after you banged your head off a cows udder after slipping on it's jizz

been buried alive and survived by drinking your own wee and eating your own legs

have just discovered your eyes and ears work

your fat wife has just let you out from under her 

you choose why the fuck you don't know anything about state aid fc. 

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

Giving their history and the history of a few people related to them, I'd be digging the land up nevermind investigating how they came into possesion of it.

That is an excellent point, they did protect that monster Mccafferty even though he was a suspect in murdering one of there own boys player. That cunt was still allowed to leave under the guise of "personal reasons"

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

So what has it been ?

jail

shipwrecked

living in a space station 

been kidnapped and kept in a cellar 

living as a monk and got fed up

not really a Gers fan but a wind up merchant 

just come out a coma after you banged your head off a cows udder after slipping on it's jizz

been buried alive and survived by drinking your own wee and eating your own legs

have just discovered your eyes and ears work

your fat wife has just let you out from under her 

you choose why the fuck you don't know anything about state aid fc. 

Before RM, I wasnt aware of FTH so got my news about it spoonfed from bheggar rags like the daily rhabbid. I was aware of the "accusations", as they portrayed it but facts were thin on the ground. It was only yesterday I saw some FOI requests about it that it showed the scale of it and how blatantly obvious it is.

They may have bought the land cheap,  but what are they going to do with it?

AFAIK they only bought the land, to get loans from the bank, with the land used as collateral.

They're going to be paying the loans back very soon, and the land will be no good to them afterwards. Unless they are going to do it all over again, using a different bank? Nothing surprises me with these cunts, but they do keep trying.

On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 11:40 AM, CoatbridgeBear said:

Fuckall will ever come of this

You are spot on . Not in our lifetime

When they speak of the "masterplan" They are not lying .

The apathy in our Country to anything not connected to the corruption emanating from East end ,the cover up of child abuse

The downright nepotism in all the important  decision making buildings in Scotland .

This will be under that big rug ,they have everything covered and anyone that matters at the top of any of the trees .Is beggar minded .

Our own club ? It is debatable if King /Murray have been got at .They certainly got that easy ride .They never got that for nowt .

So the next time fellow bears .The beggars sing ,know your place " H** scum "

And not a jot is said about it .

You know they know they are winning all the battles .

17 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

You are spot on . Not in our lifetime

When they speak of the "masterplan" They are not lying .

The apathy in our Country to anything not connected to the corruption emanating from East end ,the cover up of child abuse

The downright nepotism in all the important  decision making buildings in Scotland .

This will be under that big rug ,they have everything covered and anyone that matters at the top of any of the trees .Is beggar minded .

Our own club ? It is debatable if King /Murray have been got at .They certainly got that easy ride .They never got that for nowt .

So the next time fellow bears .The beggars sing ,know your place " H** scum "

And not a jot is said about it .

You know they know they are winning all the battles .

Unfortunately most of what you said there is true, if not all.

Should the EC re-investigate scum regarding this matter now it's apparent that the councils were indeed acting fraudulently.

This is a copy of there statement after there 1st investigation. 

"The commission has raised the issue with UK authorities. Based on the observations received from them, the services of the commission have not been able to identify any issue regarding unlawful State Aid.In light of that assessment the commission services do not envisage to pursue the matter any further"