UB incident?

graeme_4

1 minute ago, Gascoigne8 said:

we need to get away from all this 'ultra' bullshit. because it works in italy/spain doesnt mean it works here. i really dont want some prick wae a megaphone shouting at people to 'sing' . our "fans" are getting more cringey by the week. if its no cunts wae megaphones making demands its other cunts stopping folk going into the megastore to suit their viewpoint or wee fannies in stone island looking for a chase. 

if i want to sing i will

Encouraging folk who buy tickets in the singing section yet don't sing, shock horror. 

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

That is a myth. 

They sing plenty old songs and nobody joins in. Nobody ever will until we get safe standing in the CF and have everyone who wants to sing next to each other. 

BF1 has got to the worst location in the stadium, club are shafting them.

Everyone joins in with No Surrender or Blue Sea of Ibrox, or basically as was said earlier, proper songs. No-one joins in with "Owayowayowayoway Jason Holt Andy Halliday" because it's cringey wee boy pish.

Just now, Spectre said:

Everyone joins in with No Surrender or Blue Sea of Ibrox, or basically as was said earlier, proper songs. No-one joins in with "Owayowayowayoway Jason Hold Andy Halliday" because it's cringey wee boy pish.

Aye so they dae. Some stands joined in with literally one line of Blue Sea of Ibrox today. One line. 

There is surely nobody who actually belueves the song choice is why nobody joins in? Surely not :lol: 

18 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Punters in surrounding areas really shouldny be ripping the pish out of anyone singing. Even Nicky Law commented on how shite the atmosphere is so I 100% expect a comment from Pedro on it, a guy who has worked at Panathinaikos and in Mexico where the fans actually back the team vocally. Already seen Klopp moan at the Liverpool fans for the atmosphere. 

Ripping out you that you've got a bit of an agenda against them now anyway so best not to continue this. You and the guys around you who "rip the piss" should focus on getting your section to sing a few songs mate.

Aye, I've got an agenda against them much in the same way you have one against fans not wearing stone island and their da's aftershave. 

I sit in CD2 and plenty of times songs are started and belted out from that corner of the Club Deck but they never seem to carry anywhere else.Sure there must be people who can back this up and even have the same kind of experience in other sections.The problem does seem to be the lack of any coherent and prolonged response from the majority.The Will is there for many but the apathy is indeed deafening!

1 minute ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

I sit in CD2 and plenty of times songs are started and belted out from that corner of the Club Deck but they never seem to carry anywhere else.Sure there must be people who can back this up and even have the same kind of experience in other sections.The problem does seem to be the lack of any coherent and prolonged response from the majority.The Will is there for many but the apathy is indeed deafening!

i sit in gf3 mate and by the time it gets round to my bit you get a mix of the copland and broomloan just out of sync with each other and it appears most folk give up 

2 minutes ago, JamesRFC__ said:

Absolute pish "Yes. They absolutely prefer that if it makes them the centre of attention". Hilarious how you speak with such conviction as if it's the absolute truth. Do you know the boys personally? Do they moan and complain that other fans are creating an atmosphere to you? 

Imagine turning up to a game and ripping the piss out a group singing a few songs. How much of a moody old bastard do you have to be to let that annoy you when there's a game of football on the pitch. 

Some of them I do know personally. They travel on the same bus as me every week and are silly wee fannies.

How much of a silly wee bastard must you be to go and stand with your back to the pitch for most of the game just so you can shout through a megaphone when there's a game of football on the pitch?

2 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

we need to get away from all this 'ultra' bullshit. because it works in italy/spain doesnt mean it works here. i really dont want some prick wae a megaphone shouting at people to 'sing' . our "fans" are getting more cringey by the week. if its no cunts wae megaphones making demands its other cunts stopping folk going into the megastore to suit their viewpoint or wee fannies in stone island looking for a chase. 

if i want to sing i will

What would be stopping it working over here compared to other countries? 

I don't want this. I don't want that. Not all about you mate. You talk about our fans in a way I'd talk about the scum fans. It's embarrassing you're talking about your owns fans like that who're trying to create an atmosphere. Fucking taig like behavior. What's so wrong with a megaphone? Too loud for you? Should we stop applauding as well seeing as that get's a bit noisy? 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Some of them I do know personally. They travel on the same bus as me every week and are silly wee fannies.

How much of a silly wee bastard must you be to go and stand with your back to the pitch for most of the game just so you can shout through a megaphone when there's a game of football on the pitch?

You've obviously never tried it.  You're also allowing your personal disdain to cloud your critical thinking.  I expect better from you. :p:

1 minute ago, PRW. said:
1 minute ago, JamesRFC__ said:

What would be stopping it working over here compared to other countries? 

I don't want this. I don't want that. Not all about you mate. You talk about our fans in a way I'd talk about the scum fans. It's embarrassing you're talking about your owns fans like that who're trying to create an atmosphere. Fucking taig like behavior. What's so wrong with a megaphone? Too loud for you? Should we stop applauding as well seeing as that get's a bit noisy? 

considering i can only give you MY opinion, yes my answer would have " I " in it a lot you fuckin clown shoe.

aye taig like behaviour im sure. im surprised its taken so long to out me on here to be honest "ranjurs ur dead" etc.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Aye so some represent all of them? You neglected the part where they all say they hate other parts of the stadium joining in because they want to be centre of attention? Why? Cause you're speaking utter pish and you know it. 

A silly wee bastard for taking responsibility over hundreds to get an atmosphere going? I think you're the silly wee bastard for greeting over some fans singing. I've glanced over at them a lot over the years and their main guy see's plenty of the match. Surprised you wouldn't have noticed this seeing as you're constantly glued to them looking to get annoyed.

And you're really trying to sit and say you or your pals weren't silly wee fannies when you were their age? 

18 minutes ago, Spectre said:

Everyone joins in with No Surrender or Blue Sea of Ibrox, or basically as was said earlier, proper songs. No-one joins in with "Owayowayowayoway Jason Hold Andy Halliday" because it's cringey wee boy pish.

Blue Sea Of Ibrox gets sung at the chorus, thats it.

And that's the best player song we've had recently, behind the Windass one.

12 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Why doesn't the club have a sub group for the choir (A fan's choir liaison role) Everyone likes the atmosphere the songs create but nobody wants to see the club get fines from singing as it drains our resources. 

Stop.

3 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

considering i can only give you MY opinion, yes my answer would have " I " in it a lot you fuckin clown shoe.

aye taig like behaviour im sure. im surprised its taken so long to out me on here to be honest "ranjurs ur dead" etc.

Clown shoe? Wit hahaha. Ridiculous patter. You're sitting there making demands like "Oh I don't want this because I don't like it oh let's just stop everybody from singing because I'll sing when I want."

Not saying you're a taig saying you're acting like one at the moment. Calling fans cringy cause they're trying to get an atmosphere going. You're embarrassing yourself. 

They need to realise most folk don't give a shit about their poofy ultra shite. They just copy whatever song is popular with European and bastardise it.

If they just stuck to singing and displays without the rest of their nonsense they'd be more popular. But they're mostly just cringey

2 minutes ago, JamesRFC__ said:

Aye so some represent all of them? You neglected the part where they all say they hate other parts of the stadium joining in because they want to be centre of attention? Why? Cause you're speaking utter pish and you know it. 

A silly wee bastard for taking responsibility over hundreds to get an atmosphere going? I think you're the silly wee bastard for greeting over some fans singing. I've glanced over at them a lot over the years and their main guy see's plenty of the match. Surprised you wouldn't have noticed this seeing as you're constantly glued to them looking to get annoyed.

And you're really trying to sit and say you or your pals weren't silly wee fannies when you were their age? 

You asked me if I know them personally. I said I knew some and they are wee fannies. If you managed to turn that into all you should probably spend more time doing your English homework than watching Spanish fitba for chants to borrow. 

Hundreds? Thank fuck Ibrox doesn't hold tens of thousands of people.

Does this make you an even sillier wee bastard for greeting over someone greeting over some fans singing? We could get down quite the rabbit hole here. 

What me and my pals were like when I was that age is completely irrelevant since it was a fairly long time ago now but tbh, we never viewed ourselves as the self anointed saviours of the Ibrox atmosphere just because we had a high chair to stand on and a wee megaphone to shout through. 

Agree the atmosphere needs to improve, but this ultra europa/ green brigade pish isn't the answer. 

In all honesty the football is the biggest factor. Last year when we were on fire, and warburtons football was fresh and we were annihilating teams there was a feelgood factor that lifted the place a little. Games with hibs, falkirk and dundee were great as well even when we weren't so good. This year aye we've only turned up for aberdeen and hearts at home - but you know why that is? Because those are the only games the team showed up for. if we were in a close title race for 55 you can bet it'd be much better. 

Just now, blueretro said:

I saw a guy getting lifted after the game. They held him behind the blue gates at the Broomloan until a van game round to pick him up.

Cool story bro

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Singing sections need to be spread out about Ibrox. 

The tarriers have about 2000 fans which allows it to travel. We have about 200 kids stuck in a corner. 

Agreed. That section isn't going to grow, I'd say its actually went backwards as there seemed to be a lot more noise and participation coming from it a couple years ago.  

The tarrier board addressed the poor atmosphere in the piggery, they've now got a safe standing section and have at least 3000 standing and singing for most the game. Time for our board to do the same and rip every single seat out of the Copland Front, it needs done urgently.

Does anyone think children actually like going and sitting in the freezing cold and all they can hear is moans (even when we win)? Of course they don't. They want atmosphere and colour.