UB incident?

graeme_4

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Class banner yesterday. 

Thats where the praise stops for me, find them annoying, 75% of the songs are these pishy new ones, the ultra thing is very cringey. Also surely can't be the only one that hates this "owayowayowayowayowayowaaa ohhhh Glasgow rangers" pish, the tarriers have sung that about themselves for years, sort yourselfs oot ffs :duh:

8 hours ago, Paisleybear1872 said:

For the record there is no "traditional" Rangers songs that we don't sing, we literally sing it all. It's completely untrue and I'd love to hear of the Rangers songs we don't sing that the full of Ibrox would join in with. In my honest opinion it's nothing more than a cliche post now on these threads to say that BF1 doesn't sing "traditional" Rangers songs and doesn't sing loyalist songs - if it was as simple as only singing loyalist songs to get an atmosphere in Ibrox we would sing them for the full 90 minutes every week. Our songbook is mixed because the truth is there is no specific songbook that will suddenly get the rest of Ibrox joining in, its just pretending or out of touch with the reality to say that there is. 

Genuine request here.

Please stop the awayawayawaowoawa and the Rangers easy OK nonsense.

It's ambrassing. 

20 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Genuine request here.

It's ambrassing. 

Irony of the songbook debate summed up that you are complaining about two completely different types of songs. You have a personal preference, so again that's why the songbook is mixed cause there is no one specific type that would create an atmosphere outside BF1 on an average matchday.

I know traditional Rangers songs are sung and I like new chants too but if they're never sung by anyone else then it's time to give it a rest.

Too many generic football chants now. When Motherwell come with their 'ultras' you both sing exactly the same songs at the cup game it was just taking turns singing the same ole songs

47 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Class banner yesterday. 

Thats where the praise stops for me, find them annoying, 75% of the songs are these pishy new ones, the ultra thing is very cringey. Also surely can't be the only one that hates this "owayowayowayowayowayowaaa ohhhh Glasgow rangers" pish, the tarriers have sung that about themselves for years, sort yourselfs oot ffs :duh:

Banging your head against a wall at this point but that's just simply not true in the slightest. There is no "traditional" rangers songs we don't sing and very, very few loyalist songs we don't sing (given the cameras and police attention is entirely focused on us).

12 minutes ago, Paisleybear1872 said:

Irony of the songbook debate summed up that you are complaining about two completely different types of songs. You have a personal preference, so again that's why the songbook is mixed cause there is no one specific type that would create an atmosphere outside BF1 on an average matchday.

Nobody sings the "ultra" songs in Ibrox apart from a few weans here and there.

16 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

My point is Rangers Easy OK is a old song and not a so called "ultra" song :lol:. Nobody sings any type of song at ibrox on a regular match day, apart from maybe twice a game, that's the point and the problem. Unfortunately there's no one type of song that would get Ibrox singing, it literally doesn't exist. If it was as easy as the forum posts make out BF1 would be more than happy to sing songs that the rest of Ibrox participate in, but unfortunately there are no specific songs that the full of Ibrox would join in with on a regular matchday, that's the reality we're faced with.

1 minute ago, Paisleybear1872 said:

My point is Rangers Easy OK is a old song and not a so called "ultra" song :lol:. Nobody sings any type of song at ibrox on a regular match day, apart from maybe twice a game, that's the point and the problem. Unfortunately there's no one type of song that would get Ibrox singing, it literally doesn't exist. If it was as easy as the forum posts make out BF1 would be more than happy to sing songs that the rest of Ibrox participate in, but unfortunately there are no specific songs that the full of Ibrox would join in with on a regular matchday, that's the reality we're faced with.

You clearly haven't taken the suggestions I made on an earlier thread on board.

Don't know why I bother.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Nobody sings in Ibrox bar BF1. No matter the song. 

Now and again the crowd will join in with Blue Sea of Ibrox. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Genuine request here.

It's ambrassing. 

Asks for UB to sing older songs.

Asks for UB not to sing Rangers Easy OK.

Brilliant. 

12 hours ago, The Dude said:

You should probably understand the role punctuation plays in forming a sentence before accusing someone of illiteracy. Although, tbh, for someone who is "illiterate" I do a cracking job of hiding it  to the point where I'm paid to write about Rangers full-time. 

Are you Speirs or English?

Ive criticised them on numerous occasions but there's no need for some of the stuff on here

Some of their supporters exaggerate a bit by claiming Ibrox is a morgue without them. And some of the folk criticising the UBs are taking it too far.

I have issues with them but they've made dozens and dozens of fantastic displays that I've loved and they are much more dignified than the pre-teen brigade from the east. 

The banner yesterday completely echoed my thoughts and that of nearly every bear,  they've had plenty of banners and messages I've disagreed with but they're usually good at understanding the opinion  of the majority of the fans

Yes some of their songs are just gay as fuck,  but most youngsters are wee poofs these days so that's to be expected,  but those aren't the only songs they sing,  as long as they keep singing Derrys Walls etc ill be fine if they add a couple shite tunes to their list.