Legoeater suspended for Old Firm

G.E.C.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Bheggars greeting about the cheating of Ross County then appealing a red card their manager said he had "no complaints" about to enable their mongo-like captain to play in the semi.

It's not outright cheating but it's typical standard tarrier behaviour exploiting loopholes.

Administrative doping.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

We are all getting worked up here .In reality the beggars won't be allowed to lose on Sunday .

I feel it's a shoe in .Way too much prestige as stake .Treble winners on their anniversary of the game they constantly remind of us 

It will be a miracle if we win this game if it's close .

We will have to be totally in control of the game .Even then I still think Collum will be there for a reason 

I haven't used paranoid for a while ... but my goodness this post is full of paranoia - laughable !!

If we get beat on Sunday Eejay it's because they will have played better.

I mind the days when it didn't  matter who in the media loved them, who was running the SFA or how many shite decisions we got against us, they would still be beaten by us, and heavily.

We need to turn up, show desire and passion and show them that we are there to take top spot back, and the sooner the better. They can't deal with pressure, it's in their make up. Lego eater or not

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

I mind the days when it didn't  matter who in the media loved them, who was running the SFA or how many shite decisions we got against us, they would still be beaten by us, and heavily.

We need to turn up, show desire and passion and show them that we are there to take top spot back, and the sooner the better. They can't deal with pressure, it's in their make up. Lego eater or not

?

4 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Respect for that decent come back . You could well be right but I think I will stick with my gut feeling for now .Better check I haven't morphed into a beggar .

I hate when so called bears come out with this tired old line .

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Respect for that decent come back . You could well be right but I think I will stick with my gut feeling for now .Better check I haven't morphed into a beggar .

I hate when so called bears come out with this tired old line .

Believe brother. Evil never prevails :UK:

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Nothing beats a good bit of para before an old firm game . That ok with you .

Meant to ask you . What was your profile  name on before you changed it to your present one ?

If you believe that sort of thing then good luck to you. There's plenty on both sides that do but it's just really not for me personally.

I was TheLoudenTavernier previously.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

If you believe that sort of thing then good luck to you. There's plenty on both sides that do but it's just really not for me personally.

I was TheLoudenTavernier previously.

Well from what  I remember ,your posts were decent . Just curious as you have had a pop few times lately .

Why did you change your name ? Was it something to do with the Houston incident few months back when the Loudens son  was getting it tight

:lol:

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

There's plenty on both sides that do but it's just really not for me

You got this right though . It is absolute bullshite to say the beggars have somehow cornered the market on para

I have been saying it for years .

They were para for decades we called them  . It doesn't seem to have done them too badly in every walk of life in this Country

In fact I would have to say ,they use it very well .

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Well from what  I remember ,your posts were decent . Just curious as you have had a pop few times lately .

Why did you change your name ? Was it something to do with the Houston incident few months back when the Loudens son  was getting it tight

:lol:

I'm not singling you out or anything mate, I agree with a lot of the stuff you post on here but as I say all the conspiracy stuff just isn't for me and if I see something I don't agree with I do tend to jump in. If we lose at the weekend I don't think it will have anything to do with anyone getting favours, likewise if we win. It will come down to who wants it more and I fully expect that to be us.

The name change was more to do with my frustration at Tavernier this season tbh although I did have a few posters who completely missed the point that the name was just a play on words and seemed to think I did have some sort of affiliation to the pub :lol:

6 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'm not singling you out or anything mate, I agree with a lot of the stuff you post on here but as I say all the conspiracy stuff just isn't for me and if I see something I don't agree with I do tend to jump in. If we lose at the weekend I don't think it will have anything to do with anyone getting favours, likewise if we win. It will come down to who wants it more and I fully expect that to be us.

The name change was more to do with my frustration at Tavernier this season tbh although I did have a few posters who completely missed the point that the name was just a play on words and seemed to think I did have some sort of affiliation to the pub :lol:

So he's not always the same:lol:

Fwiw i think there's a lot of substance to Eejays posts and he can back them up with referencing incidents etc.

It may seem para to some but as he says, the bheggars have done alright out contesting everything and portraying themselves victims of conspiracy.

We have been getting shafted for a long time in this country, Manchester and the  resulting fixture pile up made me sit up and take notice.

The treatment after admin when we have been the victim of business crooks was nothing short of atrocious.

Any other club has received help but not the big bad Rangers.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Fwiw i think there's a lot of substance to Eejays posts and he can back them up with referencing incidents etc.

It may seem para to some but as he says, the bheggars have done alright out contesting everything and portraying themselves victims of conspiracy.

We have been getting shafted for a long time in this country, Manchester and the  resulting fixture pile up made me sit up and take notice.

The treatment after admin when we have been the victim of business crooks was nothing short of atrocious.

It's the price we pay for being the number 1 mate. Man U and Real Madrid would get similar treatment because effectively they are the premier clubs in the respective countries. That European nonsense was a joke. The scum play their cards well, we must get back to doing the same.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Well yes, he is always the same. It's a consistent view he has, not just something that's come about ahead of this game.

That was my point.

On 4/16/2017 at 6:44 PM, WATP-FOREVER said:

Right enough the majority of it has been comparisons of brown playing for us. Now that's fucking embarrassing.

Did he not play for us in last seasons cup semi ? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Best remove this clip. A lot of folk seem to think it means fuck all as we didn't win the final.

And because it shows Broonaldo in a bad light :dunno:

since he'd easily walk into our team :dance:

Joking aside, Brown was a big reason we won that game.

Assisted miller

Got shat on by McKay

Was denied scoring a penalty by the fresh prince of govan.