NOW TV Subscription For Sunday

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

£7 for a 24 hour pass for Sky Sports,anyone tried this app yet on their PS4/XBOX?

Don't want to buy it then the stream turns out to be potato quality.

I have it on the x box and its a good stream. I'd say buy it before Sunday and wait til then to activate it

Normally have no issues with games using Now TV , But a couple of the bigger games,Old Firm etc tend to lag due to sky's servers being stretched.Its a better picture than Virgins Watch anywhere service, If I need to buy a pass I normally pay around £10 for the week  "Ebay" can be cheaper for code, Last few passes I have had have given me free entertainment pass for a month.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

It's bang on, I use it quite a lot. 

I'll be buying the week pass so I get the game next Saturday and all. I had asked for people to give me and my diabetic brother a ticket to one of these games but I can only assume the forum is full of fucking Nazis 

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It's bang on, I use it quite a lot. 

I'll be buying the week pass so I get the game next Saturday and all. I had asked for people to give me and my diabetic brother a ticket to one of these games but I can only assume the forum is full of fucking Nazis 

No ticket for you mate unfortunately but you and your brother can come round to mine. I'll make a special effort. Tea and rolls and I'll even stick the gas on.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

£7 for a 24 hour pass for Sky Sports,anyone tried this app yet on their PS4/XBOX?

Buy a sports nation subscription. Can use on ps4 and amazing quality 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You no got a pal who has sky sports bud if you have ask him to give you his details for sky go i do that with a pal oh mine i give him my details for sky go he gave me his details for bt sport