Hyndman & Halliday

I've said it for the last couple of weeks now but Hyndman has been pretty poor under Pedro, last weeks 2nd half was his only decent spell.

He doesn't suit the type of football we've been playing and nor does it help when he has players beside him that aren't good at football.

Halliday is Halliday. The ability at this level just isn't there. He 

If Halliday was a horse we'd have shot him by now. Guy is so shite its embarrassing for him. In terms of Hyndman, he has the talent but his lack of desire or appetite in a game like that is so fucking ridiculous. He will never make it in the Premier League, total shitebag that only fancies it in the nothing games... If that.

Just now, Dietspam said:

Hyndman has been one of our best players this season. Halliday..more likes takesaday to do anything. Once again, left his man and is strolling back for their first goal. Fucking shambles of a player. 

No excuses for Hyndman today just because he's 'easier on the eye' technically. He was an absolute disgrace in terms of endeavour today.

Hyndman is decent footballer, but no heart and no physical presence, Halliday tries, but isn't even close to being good enough! We need a lot better than what we have at the minute. Completely fed the fuck up with it all!!

Hyndman is just easily bullied off the ball, Brown although he is a legomunching bastard knew he wouldn't be touched by the ref today and he used that too his advantage. 

We need someone who can actually bully the midfield, we're linked with Ryan Jack and guess what? He'd be perfect for that. There's no point having a midfield of speedy wee guys in scotland because all the other teams will just play a big hammer throwing cunt who'll just scruff them and take the ball. We need some with physical presence to go up to someone and say "that's ma fucking baw" and then take it, pass it on to a speedy guy to push forward. Rossiter if he ever came back would likely be a good one for that too, except he's a good balance of being a tough wee bastard but has some finesse but we'll see if he does actually have that when he comes back.

Midfield and forwards are too lightweight. We need that balance in the team. Defence is honestly fine at this point, maybe a new right back and maybe launch Kiernan. 

Midfield and the forward position needs drastic work.

4 minutes ago, Walking On Water said:

No excuses for Hyndman today just because he's 'easier on the eye' technically. He was an absolute disgrace in terms of endeavour today.

I agree mate. Most on that park for us were. But to say he should never play for us again i think is too far. Only got 5 games left. 

28 minutes ago, Dietspam said:

I agree mate. Most on that park for us were. But to say he should never play for us again i think is too far. Only got 5 games left. 

He's going back to Bournemouth in 5 games and is obviously counting them down judged by that. Would rather Liam Burt was given a chance than this charlatan.

1 minute ago, Mr Soprano said:

I'd be happy to never see them and a few others never pull the jersey on again.

Bar the Goalie you could name any outfield player as not good enough bar maybe Miller who is just too old now.

Our midfield at times, not just today but in other games has been almost non - existent. Miller has to constantly drop back to make up the numbers, I do think we are better with Toral and Holt in front of the back four. Today  our midfield failed to track a runner from deep and the first goal was very similar to the one we conceded at Dundee. If memory serves right I think it was Halliday who jogged behind the attacker that day.