Keith Jackson Banned From Ibrox

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

I'm sure it won't stop Board members running stories to him.

And Players it's what has always happened and hard to stop especially if players or Board members feel slighted/ undervalued in some way.

This board need their bogeymen don't they. Anything to deflect the scrutiny from them. Even one of mini murray's courageous journalists will do as long as it gives the sheep in the support someone to blame.

I'm not defending Jackson for a moment as he's a grade A prick but he is very far from being the root cause of the problem here.

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

They 2 have hated each other since the press awards last year when they had a bust up. 

TBH mate bannings always seem to come when someone gets close to the truth or riles a board member.

the record are poor with PC I will admit that but it seems a bit of a coincidence he's had another go at king for about the 4th time in two weeks

Not the best timed announcement after that defeat. Make's us look even more pathetic, if that's possible.

Oh well, looking forward to some exposes on King.

TBH, if T3B aren't seriously looking to ditch him at this juncture, they will be committing business suicide in the context of the club, or was that always the plan?!

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

This board need their bogeymen don't they. Anything to deflect the scrutiny from them. Even one of mini murray's courageous journalists will do as long as it gives the sheep in the support someone to blame.

I'm not defending Jackson for a moment as he's a grade A prick but he is very far from being the root cause of the problem here.

Don't think anybody needs anybody to blame. It's quite clear that blame lies at every level within our club at the moment. That includes current employees/Directors and former. 

Things can be looked at separately. Jackson being banned can surely be discussed on it's own merits away from the absolute shambles of a club we are at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

TBH mate bannings always seem to come when someone gets close to the truth or riles a board member.

the record are poor with PC I will admit that but it seems a bit of a coincidence he's had another go at king for about the 4th time in two weeks

It does aye but he referred to Pedro as the 'Nutty Professor' last week. Things like that just aren't acceptable. 

He's been having a go at King for months though mate. Also, pretty much every paper this morning has a story/column criticising King so I don't think that's got too much to do with it 

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Don't think anybody needs anybody to blame. It's quite clear that blame lies at every level within our club at the moment. That includes current employees/Directors and former. 

Things can be looked at separately. Jackson being banned can surely be discussed on it's own merits away from the absolute shambles of a club we are at the moment. 

Among the informed minority of our support, yes you are correct.

There are many thousands of fans who don't go out of their way to have that level of information though. Most of their news and opinion about the club comes from MSM including print.

This is very much another deflection by this board to convince the rank and file that they have a set of collective balls. When the reality is that faced with real enemies of the club such as the tarriers and the SFA/SPFL they roll over like a group of little bitches.

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Yes, you can blame others if justifiable what's gone before, but what you cannot do as a board member, is continually blame those that have gone before for not moving forward using them as the excuse, particularly after two years. You are sacked and justifiably so for showing yourself up to be the useless, incompetent, bleating, pathetic bastard that you indeed are. 

But I forgot, he's a Rangers man!  We can get that included in our epitaph.