Keith Jackson Banned From Ibrox

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Smile said:

I just read Traynor's article and it's pretty spot on in most of what it say's. Most of it i have read on here and FF now they have let supporters have an opinion.

You mean Jackson? :lol:

20 minutes ago, The Beast said:

This board need their bogeymen don't they. Anything to deflect the scrutiny from them. Even one of mini murray's courageous journalists will do as long as it gives the sheep in the support someone to blame.

I'm not defending Jackson for a moment as he's a grade A prick but he is very far from being the root cause of the problem here.

Yes just hope this doesn't deflect from the fact this board need to put under serious pressure to up their game or get out and let someone in who will.

Don't like the shite he throws at PC, but commentary on King is spot on, albeit I would have used more expletives myself. 

The bit about Brenda owning Ibrox for the foreseeable, drives home the reality of our plight and a bitter pill to swallow.

If nothing else, it's in T3B hands now to do the right thing and remove this charlatan. 

Banning him is probably the best thing if you want king removed, because this cunt has the tenacity to mount such a campaign. In reality we have just given him license to write wtf he wants and to get very personal.

About time this happened. Anybody with as much influence for the masses as he has writing weekly colums full of utter bullshit that just reek of childish petulance. Not to mention the leipzig pish with McKay that he literally dreamt up...

King might well be a wank and only reason hes in is because hes the best of a bad bunch but jacksons a fucking moron.

3 minutes ago, Beaujolais said:

What should not be lost in the Bath Water as KJ is banned- Is that King's failures are destroying this Club on every front. The timing is pathetic- this should have been done long ago- but back then KJ suited DK's agenda.

Sterling post!

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Don't like the shite he throws at PC, but commentary on King is spot on, albeit I would have used more expletives myself. 

The bit about Brenda owning Ibrox for the foreseeable, drives home the reality of our plight and a bitter pill to swallow.

If nothing else, it's in T3B hands now to do the right thing and remove this charlatan. 

Banning him is probably the best thing if you want king removed, because this cunt has the tenacity to mount such a campaign. In reality we have just given him license to write wtf he wants and to get very personal.

A balanced, unbiased, free press should be able to print whatever they want if it's in the interests of the public.

Just now, big blue Fin said:

If everyone having a go at king was banned from Ibrox, then it'd be bloody near empty.

As other posters have stated, just a ploy to deflect away from the result and try to boost ST sales. The timing is as parheitic as it is desperate.

We desperately need change and bring in men of integrity and of vision.

4 minutes ago, chris182 said:

A balanced, unbiased, free press should be able to print whatever they want if it's in the interests of the public.

No such thing exists wether the bias is subconscious or intended is a different matter

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

As other posters have stated, just a ploy to deflect away from the result and try to boost ST sales. The timing is as parheitic as it is desperate.

Integrity and vision are sadly lacking from our club at the moment.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Integrity and transparency are badly missing from this regime 

3 minutes ago, chris182 said:

It should also be accurate and not used as a tool to promulgate personal agendas and unjustly demonise the innocent through innuendo and conjecture or downright lies.

I didn't have a problem with the article, other than thinking it was a bit OTT on PC, with him just being in the door.

He should of be been banned ages ago. He clearly twist everything to fit his narative. 

On a purely footballing journo basis he is imo absolutely terrible. As is the whole of the daily record journos tbh. Even the ones that don't blatantly blast rangers at every turn. The standard that paper produces is laughable. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

???

Here I thought he was pure courageous as well. The hypocrisy of this board has no limits it would seem. 

So let me get this right. Hes banned for having a pop at pedro and more likely King and most comments on here agree that KJ and anyone else on the media can fuck off too? Hes only saying what the vast majority on here say - so why tell him to fuck off? ????

We've been crying for months, years even about banning this cunt. Now we've done it folk are moaning about it and the usual suspects using it an excuse to have a go at the board. This place is fucking murder!

1 hour ago, thehost said:

Surely Paul must be conflicted.

On one hand his courageous journo pal was nasty to the bloke who inexplicably lets him fanny about the boardroom.

On the other his benefactor has been nasty to his gormless pal.

I'd hazard a guess he wasn't happy when he found out....