Keith Jackson Banned From Ibrox

46 minutes ago, Tam Müller said:

About time this happened. Anybody with as much influence for the masses as he has writing weekly colums full of utter bullshit that just reek of childish petulance. Not to mention the leipzig pish with McKay that he literally dreamt up...

King might well be a wank and only reason hes in is because hes the best of a bad bunch but jacksons a fucking moron.

King a fucking arse that will do more damage to Rangers than a Press Hack.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

So let me get this right. Hes banned for having a pop at pedro and more likely King and most comments on here agree that KJ and anyone else on the media can fuck off too? Hes only saying what the vast majority on here say - so why tell him to fuck off? ????

Honestly mate and call me cynical, but it wouldn't surprise me if the board have went right we need something to get the fans onside and deflect away from the last 2 weekends, what can we do oh wait how about banning some cunt from the press. 

Job done. 

31 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It should also be accurate and not used as a tool to promulgate personal agendas and unjustly demonise the innocent through innuendo and conjecture or downright lies.

I didn't have a problem with the article, other than thinking it was a bit OTT on PC, with him just being in the door.

Absolutely ?

25 minutes ago, B1872 said:

We've been crying for months, years even about banning this cunt. Now we've done it folk are moaning about it and the usual suspects using it an excuse to have a go at the board. This place is fucking murder!

You don't need to be here. ??

Was he banned for having a pop at the fans and his continual lies about us or the club?

No he was banned for having a pop at a board member just like the ban dished out to the herald. 

When you want to wake up and see this for what it is don't let us stop you. ??

1 hour ago, Smile said:

just read Jackson article and it's pretty spot on in most of what it say's. Most of it i have read on here and FF now they have let supporters have an opinion.

Link? Thanks.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

just a coincidence he had a go at king today then?

This .......their job last couple of years was to protect our club and support from these leaches and they have failed to do so and now soon as one of them are getting it they ban the cunt?..... arseholes the lot of them......building bridges eh?.....  they can fuck off.

He's a fanny, but banning him just gives him an air of credibility he doesn't deserve. He's a second rate hack,  whom the Record marketed as some hard hitting reporter a few years back despite everyone involved in Scottish football knowing he was anything but. 

4 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Thanks. I am sure there are a good number of Rangers fans who agree with most of his assessment.

A lot of the stuff i'm sure just comes from here and now FF since lately the supporters are getting some opinions out without getting banned.

40 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You don't need to be here. ??

Was he banned for having a pop at the fans and his continual lies about us or the club?

No he was banned for having a pop at a board member just like the ban dished out to the herald. 

When you want to wake up and see this for what it is don't let us stop you. ??

Fucking spot on!

2 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

I'm sure it won't stop Board members running stories to him.

Yes mate .They will be sucking his cock and the revels in no time 

Astonishing it's just him .For me it's only another one of JTs personal grudges 

We only ban the fuckers he offends 

What about the never ending list of haters 

Just ban all the bastards .They all lie about us anyway 

Sorry but this is all side show distraction bull shit. 

Try and get us all together to stand against the MSM in a bid to ignore the problems at ibrox  

we don't like nor trust them as it is. he's no different from anyone else and neither is his opinion. 

1 minute ago, orangecountry said:

Sorry but this is all side show distraction bull shit. 

Try and get us all together to stand against the MSM in a bid to ignore the problems at ibrox  

we don't like nor trust them as it is. he's no different from anyone else and neither is his opinion. 

I would say you got that in one :thumbup: 

I just wonder what kind of rift this will cause with PM and the other board members ? hopefully quite a bit. :happy:

1 hour ago, Smile said:

King a fucking arse that will do more damage to Rangers than a Press Hack.

Probably some truth in that mate. Doesn't mean we should give time to anybody who constantly looks to undermine, belittle or generally piss all over anything we do. The press have every fucking reason to hound us this season but this wee gimp's attitude is concerning considering he's the head honcho of the country's "best sports pages"(no laughing at the back) 

Like he's a jealous ex of King's fucking pathetic he's on par with Sutton! 

What he had to say this morning on King was for the most part spot on, I don't think this takes away from the fact he also deserves to be banned. Ive never forgotten that he hung two of our players out to dry over the so called boozegate incident while allegedly covering up for his bum chum scott brown, supposedly his main source of info at parkhead. Ive never taken him seriously as a football journalist since reading a match report he did shortly after brown joined celtic, in the match against st Mirren brown scored a decent goal which promted jacckson to compare him favourably to a young paul gascougne, I read the rest of the article to get to the punh line but there was none. Evidently the twat meant it or wanted us to believe he did, as I say , I cannot take a an working to such obvious agendas seriously.