*** RangersMedia Erskine Fund - The Official 2017/18 Members Thread ***

govanblue

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, govanblue said:

This is exciting!

:rangers:

So only 2 to go till the big 200.  Get the finger out you lot on the pledge list.  When I think of 2,  only one name springs to mind. RIP magnificent No.2.

What can I say?

200 Members signed up this season

£7,022.68 raised this season

33 Members who have pledged to donate this season.  We really need to chase them up. :tu:

Hundreds of RM Members who still haven't donated. And I still can't think of a good reason why not.

Oh and btw...

Hi gb,

We are off to Rothesay on Saturday for the highland games. This trip will cover at least 3 wishes on our tree so thanks for the help. 2 of our guys just want a trip to Rothesay, another wants to see the highland games and I think one of our ladies wants to see some highland dancers  so a great deal will be accomplished on this trip.

I have checked with Caledonian MacBrayne and the ferry fares are as follows

Mini bus       £72.70 return

Passengers £6.10 return.

We intend taking a party of 12 persons so our fares will be £145.90. We will be having a fish supper on the way home which will cost in the region of £60. Obviously I am not asking you to foot the whole bill but any contribution to our special day will be greatly appreciated. I will forward receipts after the event if you would like to have them before you decide on your donation to our trip.

Thanks again for your support. On another note, our guys are loving being back at Ibrox. Despite the score on Saturday!!!!

Kind Regards,

Erskine x

See, if some of these tight cunts would put their hand in their pocket, and join the Fund, we could probably afford to pay for all of that.  

:p:

Bob_Wish_zpstxbnagtn.thumb.jpg.e9c129dfa416a23698c1081edc8184ff.jpgerskine_fish_zps8rxytyqw.thumb.jpg.d0674bd7b565a3bb1ee3d6b0f0834385.jpg

23 hours ago, govanblue said:

Many thanks to @King's Troop, @Taipan and @WILLIAM BEAR who have donated their seats for today's match to Erskine.  

Thanks to you all the guys who donated tickets for the Hearts game i can asure you they where all used for the game today on behalf of Erskine Bishopton a massive thank you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

13 hours ago, govanblue said:

What can I say?

200 Members signed up this season

£7,022.68 raised this season

33 Members who have pledged to donate this season.  We really need to chase them up. :tu:

Hundreds of RM Members who still haven't donated. And I still can't think of a good reason why not.

Oh and btw...

See, if some of these tight cunts would put their hand in their pocket, and join the Fund, we could probably afford to pay for all of that.  

:p:

Bob_Wish_zpstxbnagtn.thumb.jpg.e9c129dfa416a23698c1081edc8184ff.jpgerskine_fish_zps8rxytyqw.thumb.jpg.d0674bd7b565a3bb1ee3d6b0f0834385.jpg

The Fund is always guaranteed to be the source of good news on the Forum.

Many thanks to An Anonymous Fund Member who read about our plight and has donated £210 to pay for the above trip. :rangers:

Erskine Park will be delighted. :thumbsup:

Bushmills_Wishing_tree_zps4dacxceu.thumb.jpg.0e9c8a6e86a76825fa4e2cf5cbe3b6b8.jpg

And we'll get at least another 3 Wishes off the Wishing Tree and  onto the Wishing Wall...

Wishing-wall_zpsyxyau7fj.thumb.jpg.78a159972a8083b7c995d4cb42b68882.jpg

I've lost count of how many Erskine Wishes we've funded.  Let me have a think...

Archived