This is how to go to a cup final

20 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Managed about a minute before I cringed so hard my appendix burst.

To be honest more people cringed when you actually thought it would be a good idea to call yourself Blackmanredemption.....what an utter utter loser you are...you backroom dwelling dick

The walk from Barrington street rangers on Irish cup final day is something I have memories off right back to the early 1980's when I was  a youngster, some crowd at the club yesterday with former players all enjoying the BBQ, music, bouncy castle's etc 

I left before the band walked as I knew it would be bedlam trying to get into Windsor with the size of the crowd there.

Hope the band made a few quid along with the northern Ireland children's cancer fund who were the charity chosen by the boys from south Belfast infield supporters club 

1 minute ago, spion kop said:

The walk from Barrington street rangers on Irish cup final day is something I have memories off right back to the early 1980's when I was  a youngster, some crowd at the club yesterday with former players all enjoying the BBQ, music, bouncy castle's etc 

I left before the band walked as I knew it would be bedlam trying to get into Windsor with the size of the crowd there.

Hope the band made a few quid along with the northern Ireland children's cancer fund who were the charity chosen by the boys from south Belfast infield supporters club 

great day out as usual ,went to Sandy Row Rangers after the game

Had a great day out at the game with my son , he enjoyed the walk down behind the band as it was a great way to get into the party mood . 

The Blues played really well and were worthy winners but the Coleraine support in the Kop end helped add to a very good atmosphere , standard of football wasn't too bad either . I thought Mark Stafford was MOTM , with Mulgrew and Lowry not far behind . Hopefully with Healy signing a contract extension this signals a return to a spell of Linfield dominating the major trophies .

Good to see Grant McCann joining the troops in the Barrington before the game as well ( not sure if he joined in the march though )