Half Time last night

eddierfc

In all the years I've been at Ibrox, regardless of the performance, We have always came out the tunnel as a team to the music. Last night summed up this 'squad'. Running out in dribs and drabs. Had to start the music twice and Miller roasted a few of them for running out early. Granted it's not a massive deal to most but it's so amateur it's unbelievable. Stating the obvious but it's miles away from where we need to be. 

9 minutes ago, eddierfc said:

In all the years I've been at Ibrox, regardless of the performance, We have always came out the tunnel as a team to the music. Last night summed up this 'squad'. Running out in dribs and drabs. Had to start the music twice and Miller roasted a few of them for running out early. Granted it's not a massive deal to most but it's so amateur it's unbelievable. Stating the obvious but it's miles away from where we need to be. 

When the alleged custodian disnae turn up at awe and others don't turn up at times of respect what chance have you got at players coming out the tunnel at all never mind at half time ! image.gif.15704fd2d832c581fa777c3973c44675.gif

12 minutes ago, eddierfc said:

was odd, even discussed on RTV when Miller wasn't talking about "45.765 years ago today......................", not sure if it points to disharmony in the squad or just players who don't give a toss. 

It was Windass and Garner. I mentioned this in the match thread.

Windass walked up to Garner and said something (back to camera).

Garner mouthed : Give me the ball. Give me the fucking ball.

I guessed Windass asked "what are we going to do?"  and this was Garner being cocky or confident).

If one of our more technically gifted fans has an RTV recording of the game then I am sure they can post it.

(As for why the team came out in dribs and drabs... who knows?)

19 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

was odd, even discussed on RTV when Miller wasn't talking about "45.765 years ago today......................", not sure if it points to disharmony in the squad or just players who don't give a toss. 

A bit of both probably siddiqi.

34 minutes ago, eddierfc said:

You could be right but it is to me. The team should return to the park as one and not the 2 or 3 at a time we witnessed last night. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Missed a cracking penalty shoot out then mate :lol: 

Probably had a pint in my hand when that was happening:thuglife:

I can't stand to watch our team play like that. Past five years I've left a lot of home and away games early