Strachan's plan to stop England revealed....

That squad is horrendous!!! 

If I were Strachan I'd be on my hands and knees BEGGING Kenny Miller to come out of retirement for this game. Big game experience and the energy to give bother to the shite England defence. But I suppose this line of thinking only applies to Broony. 

11 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

That squad is horrendous!!! 

If I were Strachan I'd be on my hands and knees BEGGING Kenny Miller to come out of retirement for this game. Big game experience and the energy to give bother to the shite England defence. But I suppose this line of thinking only applies to Broony. 

He plays for the wrong club. It's obvious to all and sundry Miller could cause danage against England but he has no chance of being called up. Not that i care because i hope and expect England to destroy that ginger runts wee republic of scotland pile of pish. 

I've come to detest the Scottish national team. Hope they get truly humped. 

The squad is horrendous and Strachan is no better.

The Scottish national team and the SNP are the same level of scum and they do not represent me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-5-23 at 9:29 AM, Bristoe1872 said:

He plays for the wrong club. It's obvious to all and sundry Miller could cause danage against England but he has no chance of being called up. Not that i care because i hope and expect England to destroy that ginger runts wee republic of scotland pile of pish. 

:lol: 

Think I'd rather have two goalkeepers, both doing some work with say, the goalie coach, two attacking midfielders and a striker.

Goalkeepers aren't usually very good at attacking, scoring goals, scoring penalties. Why the fuck would it be a good idea to let 4 of them train each other...

Here one ex Scotland supporter who went to games years ago who won't be supporting Scotland.  

Not long  now Mr O'Regan to find out we were the victim of a crime on your watch and we were punished for being the victim of a crime..  The ebt case is still not finished and we went under for not paying NI under a crook and yet you decided to punish the victim ..  Would you tell a rape victim see is a liar even thou the evidence was there from the beginning and the sentence her to the most severe of punishments ?

Looking forward to Mr Whyte being found guilty then it's round 2 with the SFA as this is far from over our hatred towards you and your corrupt organisation who have seen our club as some sort of monster