CCCS - Double check your still signed up

Rambo1872

Chaps,

Checked my account earlier out of curiosity and all my cccs options were unticked. I chose them all again like the last few seasons but for some reason they were not selected. Maybe a heads up for everyone to make sure so no one gets too upset if they miss out further down the line because of it. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Mine was the same. Was told that it defaulted that way when I selected the 4 instalment option.

Strange, and a bit poor tbh as I knew nothing about it.

Very poor customer service to be honest, we need to fix our CS as fans get shafted a lot from the ticket office.

24 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Mine was the same. Was told that it defaulted that way when I selected the 4 instalment option.

Strange, and a bit poor tbh as I knew nothing about it.

There talking oot their holes i paid mine upfront mate and same thing. Wonder how many people who dont know this might be potentially losing out when there of the opinion there all signed up. 

19 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

There talking oot their holes i paid mine upfront mate and same thing. Wonder how many people who dont know this might be potentially losing out when there of the opinion there all signed up. 

Mine was also paid upfront. 

1 hour ago, M0NTY said:

Chaps,

Checked my account earlier out of curiosity and all my cccs options were unticked. I chose them all again like the last few seasons but for some reason they were not selected. Maybe a heads up for everyone to make sure so no one gets too upset if they miss out further down the line because of it. 

I checked yesterday as well.all unticked.

I def ticked them all when renewing season ticket.

Phoned up and they said they werent ticked and deadline for away games has passed!

After tryin to put point across that i definetly did tick them, theyre going to send out form to complete.

Bit of a shambles tbh

36 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Snap

Was chatting to Greg about this, only because it's highlighted here..

It might be an idea to contact him via email at slo@rangers.co.uk and report any issues you're having

1 hour ago, M0NTY said:

Not to mention the club losing money. :headwall: