Who do you want to Replace Pedro?

Guest Lloyd72

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Pedro is our manager and until he isn't I'll give him my backing. Aye he's had a rough start but cunts throwing the towel in already is a joke. 

Throwing in the towel would be keeping him as manager

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Please let the football start soon - this place is even more mental than normal. 

The football "started" for us two weeks ago. The only reason there's none now is because we somehow managed to get horsed out of Europe by a bunch of diddies from Luxemburg.

1 minute ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Well he's not going anywhere for at least 4-5 months the way the board have backed him and until then we ought to get behind him and the players. 

Are you sure about that? If he doesn't start winning, consistently, then he won't be here that long. It's not just the fans, the players will have an opinion about this by that time, if it isn't going well.

1 hour ago, Turnberry18 said:

Are you sure about that? If he doesn't start winning, consistently, then he won't be here that long. It's not just the fans, the players will have an opinion about this by that time, if it isn't going well.

No, just realistic, still a month to go to the season starts and when it does I reckon he'll get at least 10 games which will take us up to the timeframe I mentioned.

I sincerely hope he gets longer and pushes the scum all the way,, granted we've not been given much cause for optimism but it's a bit premature to start looking for a replacement when the season still hasn't started.  

5 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Large number of the players are his, they won't turn on him that quickly, besides some of these guys have already worked with him so they must feel comfortable doing so again.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, showtime69 said:

this is horrific

threads like this are a fuckin mess

Caixinha is up against it and will do well to turn it round but the fact is he is still our manager and until that changes this is pointless shite cloggin up the board

#NotMyManager

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

#NotMyManager

:tu: thats good

hes Rangers manager and until that changes he will have my support.

granted its not looking good for him but threads like this are pointless mate

seems to be one started every couple of days

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, showtime69 said:

:tu: thats good

hes Rangers manager and until that changes he will have my support.

granted its not looking good for him but threads like this are pointless mate

seems to be one started every couple of days

It's a discussion mate, I felt like discussing who our new manager will be since our current one is a dud

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

It's a discussion mate, I felt like discussing who our new manager will be since our current one is a dud

you just need to look at all the previous threads on it (or ones about who we want to replace Warburton) its the same names, fuck all changes :tu: