Luran Bigot inciting fans

Bighouse

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, will2203 said:

As much as I hate this disgusting piece of uselessĀ shit and everything he represents, we only have ourselves to blame for providing the platform for him to do it. Ā A pity our manager could not reorganise the midfield where we know theseĀ bead rattlers are strong.

Very true, Pedro didn't recognise we were starting to lose the midfield battle before jack went off. Should have brought rossiter on as soon as the red card happenedĀ 

Pathetic thread!

Lennon is a massive cunt and I hate him as much as the next man but if your big enough to be shoutingĀ abuse at someone don't become all offended and cry in your safe space when they give it back regardless of who it is.

Its always pissed me off when Rangers players and staff have got into trouble for giving it back to the crowd so I would be a massive hypocrite if I changed my view when the ugly ginger cunt is involved.

6 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

They would only say that he was practicing throw ins...... Cunt of a human being..... Wish the bastard had been in Kirky today, nearly 40 bands out, Protestantism was well and truly alive and well in our town today.

Was over at Parade in Kirkintilloch. Enjoyed it walking round but police stopped it twice for traffic, for fucking traffic. That cunt of a council had a year to reply to officials about Black Preceptory walking and cunts never got back to them. Minister was explaining before we left the park and with the amount of police about there was rumours they were stopping it. Next year the Orange Lodge isn't going to The Green because that Transmit is on again, coincidentally the snp taig lovers get in and they move it to who knows where. Am happy at that though as East District might get a longer walk out of it.Ā 

But this thread is about that cunt. Yeah he's a prick and couldn't help but abuse the cunt when he ran over to they junkies at the end. Was waiting to get out and what better way to waste time than berate a ugly ginger fat fucker of a taig. Had the cheek to wear they tight tracksuits that the weans wear. Fucker.?

Ā 

Ā 

So Lennon was effectively sent off? He was told by the ref not to be in the dugout for the second half, so assume that effectively means sent off?Ā 

How many times in his career?

What annoys me about this is the media trying to portray it as the Rangers fans being upset at him putting his hands to his ears. That is fine and most of us can take that it was after that when he started aggressively mouthing off and giving it the up you fist gesture. My boy asked me why is he so angry has his team not just scored. Regardless of what team he has played for he is just a wee prick and always will be. Why any of our ex players or management associate with the scumbag is beyond me.

2 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Pathetic thread!

Lennon is a massive cunt and I hate him as much as the next man but if your big enough to be shoutingĀ abuse at someone don't become all offended and cry in your safe space when they give it back regardless of who it is.

Its always pissed me off when Rangers players and staff have got into trouble for giving it back to the crowd so I would be a massive hypocrite if I changed my view when the ugly ginger cunt is involved.

This.

2 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Pathetic thread!

I wasn't offended in the slightest. I openly and unashamedly admit I just hate the cunt and will take every opportunity to vilify him, the consequence of which will hopefully be to the detriment of him and his club.

What's good or the goose is good for the gander.