I'll just leave this here....

D'Artagnan

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Post it up then show me a clear video of Jack pushing his head into Stokes head. 

You realise that you've just claimed that the compliance officer has cheated the rest of the league by rescinding Jacks red card. 

...emm ... CB... read my post again.

i was laying the sarcasm on for those who are under the illusion Jack headbutted stokes.

Jack was clearly headbutted by stokes.

We are on the same team on this matter, mate.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, baxterboy said:

i was laying the sarcasm on for those who are under the illusion Jack headbutted stokes.

The result of the appeal must point the finger of blame at Stokes, so why has he not been dealt with. The only reason that I can see is in giving us the verdict they have still favoured Hibs by taking no action on Stokes and demoting the ref, a bit like the cup final.

5 hours ago, baxterboy said:

Right for us sarcasm muppets especially me, you have to make it extremely fucking obvious. ?????

15 hours ago, RangersScotty9 said:

What gets me is the fact that one thing seems to be overlooked and that is the fact that in football you are now allowed to raise your hands to players, as soon as you raise your hand to a player you face the likely chance of being sent off. Stokes literally had Jack by the throat, that's even worse than putting his head up to him and it's not like from a different angle that the referee couldn't see that, his hand was up to his throat.

You are right however about the different angle but that second angle from the side clearly shows Stokes initiated contact first.

Oh and part mistake I forgot Hodson was playing, Wallace will likely be playing...

End of the day I'm content seeing Rangers won the appeal so Jack is cleared of his name from suspension as for me it was ridiculous and part of me still outraged as I felt that was Rangers 3 points for the taking, now I expect Rangers to come out all guns blazing against Hearts and should see the 3 points. I still have faith in this Rangers side to go on a big run winning games as for me personally that was a freakish result.

Good options we have for this weekends game but I think it'll be the same starting lineup as it was against Hibs.

Stokes/ jack incident would never have happened if the ref did his job properly and sent stokes off for chokeholding tav in the 7th minute??