The Dalcio

MrMckee

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I thought you were referring to him not being in the team. The management team have obviously decided he's utter pish too after the Progres game and then seeing him being shite in training. Come on mate he must be fucking stinking to not even make the bench.

If the management team have decided he's no use then fair enough, I honestly thought when we signed him he'd be a backup option, and he's only a loan player anyway. I can't say he's a write off though cause I haven't seen him play enough outside of those two games.

15 hours ago, MrMckee said:

Not near the team again today: I want to see him play again surely we can give him a cameo roll when cruising. Never know could be a player 

I would much rather our own youths got cameo roles when we are cruising. tThis one hasn't worked out. Best for all if we can work out a way to send him back. 

4 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Better option out left than fucking Kranjcar anyway.

I don't know why we aren't playing him. He was nowhere near as bad as some people are making out.

He wasn't too bad in the first game against Niederkorn.

But his performance away to Niederkorn was the worst I've ever seen in a Gers shirt.

He only played the second half too.

17 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

Agree KAI. 

Wgat time youse away next week mate ?  Trains to Piccadilly are fucked all going in and out of Victoria yesterday but you can get tram from there or outside printworks if you are going for a swally. 

Being a nosy here, but we have a parade in London next Saturday.... If use are intrested... Unless its Manchester use are on about lol

18 hours ago, gregswanson said:

id give Dalcio some game time when we are at least 2 up and cruising it; we should try and get a return on investment there has to be a player in there somewhere

Thats not what Benfica think either - thats why he's here.

10 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

But his performance away to Niederkorn was the worst I've ever seen in a Gers shirt.

This. Touched the ball 15 times and gave it away 12 times when he came on.

10 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah first half at home he was ok then faded.

Second game he looked clueless. Wouldn't say it was the worst ever but he didn't even look like a professional footballer. But then so many escaped due criticism that night with much of the flak being directed at the manager.

I wouldn't be upset if he did get another chance, perhaps from the bench, if we were doing well.

Given Pedro keeps playing Miller and to an extent Niko, I don't think his judgement is perfect.

Not one I'm really bothered about tho tbh.

On 10/09/2017 at 05:50, K.A.I said:

The Dalcio patter is up there with Kenny Millers neighbour and Dembele dollars in the horrific patter charts 

And the Windass song - it's only taken 15 months before there was a real reason to sing it!