Ban them from ibrox

MacBoyd

4 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

So you think 8k taigs should mean bears miss out or have to move? You think we should cater to them after they release a public statement trying to incite another investigation to strip us of trophies. You think it's fair we get the exact same amount of tickets for the big jock knew camp despite it holding 8k more fans?

Do you think it's fair that people who follow Rangers to the shite games, and struggle like fuck for Hearts, Aberdeen etc. miss out because people don't like celtic?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Do you think it's fair that people who follow Rangers to the shite games, and struggle like fuck for Hearts, Aberdeen etc. miss out because people don't like celtic?

Not particularly no but I think it's the way we should go

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What's this Lanarkshire thing?

I've always been against banning them as I don't want our players at their place without our backing.

But I'm over that now.

This lot need banned. We need to make a stand.

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/smyllums-children-lanarkshire-kids-home-scandal-revealed-hundreds-orphans-laid-rest-nuns-mass-grave/

Don't want them banned completely as love to see their pain when we beat the bastards but should only get the same allocation as other clubs.Vast majority of fans want this so SLO and Club 1872 should be pushing for it.

As for the club it should be all out war.Gloves off and hit the cowardly,sleekit scum with all the dirt they have tried to cover up in the most public way possible.

11 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Don't want them banned completely as love to see their pain when we beat the bastards but should only get the same allocation as other clubs.Vast majority of fans want this so SLO and Club 1872 should be pushing for it.

As for the club it should be all out war.Gloves off and hit the cowardly,sleekit scum with all the dirt they have tried to cover up in the most public way possible.

Proof?

Don't get cunts that want us to play old firms with just our fans, the reason old firms are so good is because we can get it right up them when we win and we always outsing them regardless of the result

Games would be boring without opposition fans

There's plenty of fans who travel across the country to follow us against teams like Alloa who then miss out on celtic away tickets and folk are proposing we take less fans to their ground? Get tae fuck with that pish

Yes the board need to come out and challenge these scum but all this spitting the dummy out wanting to ban fans from stadiums because you're offended is a grass neck 

I can't wait till we pump them in their midden and I'd want as many Bears there to see it as possible 

12 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Why don't you start a poll and see if that's true because i doubt it is

7 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Don't get cunts that want us to play old firms with just our fans, the reason old firms are so good is because we can get it right up them when we win and we always outsing them regardless of the result

Games would be boring without opposition fans

There's plenty of fans who travel across the country to follow us against teams like Alloa who then miss out on celtic away tickets and folk are proposing we take less fans to their ground? Get tae fuck with that pish

Yes the board need to come out and challenge these scum but all this spitting the dummy out wanting to ban fans from stadiums because you're offended is a grass neck 

I can't wait till we pump them in their midden and I'd want as many Bears there to see it as possible 

Panicking incase you don't get a ticket for the bromloan rd a week on Saturday mate ? Can't see us banning you's you'll be fine 

26 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

How do you know that?

16 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Proof?

There's no proof either way, there's no fair way to get a balance of opinion with so many different Rangers fans platforms so it's never going to happen unless it's a board decision.

Personally i would allocate them the corner like everyone else.

If their club continues in it's pursuit of damaging us and having sanctions imposed/charges brought against us, then banning them might just cause unrest amongst their support and halt them in their tracks, they definately enjoy visiting Ibrox and taking that away from them might make them think twice when they get a backlash from their support.

4 hours ago, Bermondsey Bear said:

The construct of the stadium means it's either the Broomloan (and I've always hated that) or we say no to them and we don't take an allocation for the shit pit. 

Why is this BB?  It works for every other team to put them in the corner, why not with them?  Fuck the away allocation.