Bruno Alves.

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Said it on Twitter. He's naw what I expected. He's naw shite but he's naw the big commanding centre back that goes through folk. He was at fault for the 2nd goal tonight and the free kick for the 1st should have been headered out the park before it got to Cardosa fouling their player 

29 minutes ago, City_of_Blue said:

Bruno the "coward" would still fuck you up!

Shut up ya fucking spastic.

We pay his wages and hes so over hyped, then i read poofy shit like this.

He might "fuck me up!" as well but hes still not the answer.

Leave you to get back to wishing you were sucking his cock ya queerhawk, whilst us adults who are clearly disappointed with the result debate it.

11 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

To give a free kick away there was fuckin' criminal. Wether it was or wasn't a free kick is irrelevant to climb like that all over an opponent on the edge of your box in that situation the way he did. Absolute joke

Surely whether or not it was a free kick is entirely relevant. If it wasn't a foul he was well within his right to make the challenge and not expect any recriminations

3 minutes ago, Amato said:

Surely whether or not it was a free kick is entirely relevant. If it wasn't a foul he was well within his right to make the challenge and not expect any recriminations

Its just they were arguing wether it was a free kick or not. I'm just saying he should never have challenged the way he did.

2 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

tenor.gif

Is that that guy Tennant that played doctor who? Fuckin hate him. He was on one of those programmes that trace your history and he found out his distant relatives were from N Ireland and were in the Orange Order, cunt was sickend and couldn't hide his disgust. Hated him ever since. Bawbag, haha

Just now, Johnny Dangerously said:

Is that that guy Tennant that played doctor who? Fuckin hate him. He was on one of those programmes that trace your history and he found out his distant relatives were from N Ireland and were in the Orange Order, cunt was sickend and couldn't hide his disgust. Hated him ever since. Bawbag, haha

Was more I cant take much more slagging of team tonight big yin :tu:

1 hour ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

Shut up ya fucking spastic.

We pay his wages and hes so over hyped, then i read poofy shit like this.

He might "fuck me up!" as well but hes still not the answer.

Leave you to get back to wishing you were sucking his cock ya queerhawk, whilst us adults who are clearly disappointed with the result debate it.

?:wanker: