Jump to content
trueblueal

Excellent interview about our infrastructure

Recommended Posts

Obviously wasn't written by someone in Scotland that's for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Ace said:

Anyone got a link to the actual article?

As above...

Wasn't jackson was it? :dunno::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎01‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 08:56, trueblueal said:



“Football is not all about fitness, football is about decisions,” he said. “And the decisions that we are preparing Carlos to make are when he is restricted in time and space, and how to make quick decisions. When he has time and space, he performs his football, so he just needs to adapt to when he doesn’t have time and space, and that’s nothing to do with fitness.”

So is Pedro saying he shelled out a couple of million on someone who can only play if the opponents agree to stand at least ten yards away until he controls the ball?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, folkestoneger said:

So is Pedro saying he shelled out a couple of million on someone who can only play if the opponents agree to stand at least ten yards away until he controls the ball?

"When he has time and space, he performs his football, so he just needs to adapt to when he doesn’t have time and space, and that’s nothing to do with fitness."

Thats what Pedro actually said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

"When he has time and space, he performs his football, so he just needs to adapt to when he doesn’t have time and space, and that’s nothing to do with fitness."

Thats what Pedro actually said.

And exactly what I said. He can’t fucking play without being given time and space. Not much use in our league I would say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

And exactly what I said. He can’t fucking play without being given time and space. Not much use in our league I would say

Plenty players came here from leagues where you get more time on the ball, struggled early on and came good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/10/2017 at 14:17, MacBoyd said:

Don't mess up morelos finishing pedro. 

I don't think that can leave him.thats a natural talent that can't be coached .but what Pedro is trying to do is make his whole game more effective 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

Plenty players came here from leagues where you get more time on the ball, struggled early on and came good.

plenty have failed also.my view would be .a player has a certain natural way to play and these strengths suit different positions ,different teams and different styles 

a player being able to adapt his surroundings will depend on how he is played and more important the players on willingness and attitude to working to improve to his surroundings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mark Hateley was with us for six months before he clicked and started scoring goals. It takes time for players to adapt to what's required by their Manager. Pena is just another case in point. If he were still as he is by the end of the season, that would be time to criticise. Getting on a player's back after a handful of games is the height of stupidity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

plenty have failed also.my view would be .a player has a certain natural way to play and these strengths suit different positions ,different teams and different styles 

a player being able to adapt his surroundings will depend on how he is played and more important the players on willingness and attitude to working to improve to his surroundings

Plenty really good players with really good pedigrees mate. I've seen enough of the boy to believe that if he can get his head right he could be good for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

Plenty really good players with really good pedigrees mate. I've seen enough of the boy to believe that if he can get his head right he could be good for us.

from what if saw of him he could do it.makes good runs and can make space for himself 

he's defo not a malodenvic. if that's how's it's spelled 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

New bikes?  @FSM We have the culprit.

Already got the culprit mate, it was bigsasa. He's taking a wee break from the forum while his fingers heal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

like him or not, Pedro knows his stuff, really intelligent with great knowledge of the game, whether he can apply it to his own squad is yet to be seen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎01‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 09:29, Blue Avenger said:

All in spite of the poison pen from Gordon Waddell today givin Allan advice on sacking Pedro.

That's all that cunt ever does, anything to get the knife into Rangers, fucking arsehole of a man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/10/2017 at 14:44, STEPPS BOY said:

October and This is Pena at 60 percent of capabilities.

Embarrassing.

 

Technically I don't think it's reference to fitness 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×