Another day,a positive slant on KM and positive example to kids

backup

38 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You'll need to stop eating shite for breakfast.

I blame the schools.

You appear to oppose the "haters" but hate KM for something (dunno what -  because you can't really say why you called him "an egotistical backstabbing rat") and randomly abuse fellow bears because you cannot articulate properly what your actual point is.

as I said you're funny - so here is a laughing emoticon for you to emphasise I am laughing at you: 

:lol:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

A manager has the right to drop a player from a squad or send him with another squad as he sees fit. If he chooses for a player to remain away from a match that's also his right.

It's not a suspension, it's management. And it doesnt matter if it's something he just opts to do or if he sees it as a low level punishment. It's not on the disciplinary scale and it's miles from providing Miller scope to walk away.

Constructive dismissal - not a chance when there is no wrong doing.

I was following your premise on a disciplinary.

If we strip it all back to the basics, the facts. Miller is banished twice from being captain one day to an enforced holiday, then to playing with apprentices. Throw in he was also playing badly.

The hater media stir the shit and attack Pedro. Via the RO we get the story of the mole alleging it was Miller and hes a bad boy. The hater journos respond with he's not the mole.

Somewhere in all that there is wrongdoing and if a leak and no one is saying it isn't but all to the contrary, just a disagreement on who directly provided the leak. The only one staying stoom is Miller. It is a serious breach of confidentiality.

It is then left for the individual to speculate and take sides as we bear witness to in here.

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

You appear to oppose the "haters" but hate KM for something (dunno what -  because you can't really say why you called him "an egotistical backstabbing rat") and randomly abuse fellow bears because you cannot articulate properly what your actual point is.

as I said you're funny - so here is a laughing emoticon for you to emphasise I am laughing at you: 

Emmm, I think you are the one doing the abusing, in your inimitable way, being the spineless one.

I did really say as to why, so please deflect all you want, it changes nothing.

Taking into account I was his biggest fan, so laugh all you want, you are the one defending him and our haters, but no surprisers there.

We all know what grasses are and what happens to them.

Here's my opinion, nothing more:

Miller came on against the taigs and was offered the armband by Dorrans, he took it and Pedro was raging.

Miller was spoken to by Pedro and both knowing he is now well down the pecking order in the first team - was asked to play with the U20's

Miller accepted this seeing it as both his "punishment" an opportunity to support the U20's, as it is well known that this is his desire to coach at our club.

Miller's experience on the park helped our lads to a good win, something the young ones would have greatly appreciated.

The DR reported on this as it is newsworthy - a first team squad player taking it on the chin.

The end

and everything else is made up shite  

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Emmm, I think you are the one doing the abusing, in your inimitable way, being the spineless one.

I did really say as to why, so please deflect all you want, it changes nothing.

Taking into account I was his biggest fan, so laugh all you want, you are the one defending him and our haters, but no surprisers there.

We all know what grasses are and what happens to them.

Can you not answer a simple question without some sort of ramble?

help me out will you?

What has Kenny Miller done that he is a "backstabbing egotistical rat"?

answer in simple words now so I understand your point and be descriptive in your answer ffs... 

16 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Can you not answer a simple question without some sort of ramble?

help me out will you?

What has Kenny Miller done that he is a "backstabbing egotistical rat"?

answer in simple words now so I understand your point and be descriptive in your answer ffs... 

I sympathise m8. How incomprehensible is BA? And I'm sure he said earlier that he "blames the schools" ???

Just now, ronniescu said:

I sympathise m8. How incomprehensible is BA? And I'm sure he said earlier that he "blames the schools" ???

honest tae fuck - I'm exhausted with him

Folk believe the Daily Rekord when they want to and rip into them when they don't... it's a strange thing. It's like the fucking Hokey Cokey

This is a positive article IMO, Kenny has taken it on the chin and is showing the likes of Barrie McKay and MOH what it is actually like to be a professional. It's got fuck all to do with leaking stuff to the press - it's more likely disgruntled ex-players or loanees who couldn't hack playing for us...

32 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Folk believe the Daily Rekord when they want to and rip into them when they don't... it's a strange thing. It's like the fucking Hokey Cokey

This is a positive article IMO, Kenny has taken it on the chin and is showing the likes of Barrie McKay and MOH what it is actually like to be a professional. It's got fuck all to do with leaking stuff to the press - it's more likely disgruntled ex-players or loanees who couldn't hack playing for us...

Hate to sound "ITK", but a guy on our bus works with KM's dad & he swears he's not the mole. He didn't say whether Kenny had maybe upset Pedro by questionning some of his philosophies & decisions. Surely this would be allowed IF he was acting on the players' behalf.

51 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I think what BA is badly saying, is that the DR are putting a positive spin on KM which is out of character for the DR. Therefore to him, it would appear the DR are only using a positive story to further show PC in a bad light and/or try not to alienate KM like they did when BF and AM were suspended by Sir Walter.

Its not a crazy notion that he is suggesting but I can't quite comprehend the rest of the ramblings :lol:

I would also like to ask for any proof that KM is the rat. All I've seen is the RO story, the rumours and some public slanging by Chris Sutton. 

4 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Kenny will be coaching those lads soon enough. He turned up and was an example. Exactly the kind of player we need to be showing our youngsters what it’s like re attitude, fitness and commitment    

Sometimes when things are written positively they are actually just that. 

No no no - it's all agenda driven! Don't you know that yet? Kenny is a PR expert and it's all part of his cunning plan to oust Pedro and get a 3 years contract extension as player manager. Oh Kenny used to play for them btw - ergo if he is not scoring goals for us he must be shit!

how people can't see that anything positive is as agenda driven as the negative stories BEGGERS belief ! ( see what I did there) 

anyway I just would like to add international breaks bring out the madness even more on RM. 

oh and for those that can read more than 140 characters and got this far - I would like it noted I was being SLIGHTLY sarcastic in the above! 

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

I think what BA is badly saying, is that the DR are putting a positive spin on KM which is out of character for the DR. Therefore to him, it would appear the DR are only using a positive story to further show PC in a bad light and/or try not to alienate KM like they did when BF and AM were suspended by Sir Walter.

Its not a crazy notion that he is suggesting but I can't quite comprehend the rest of the ramblings :lol:

I would also like to ask for any proof that KM is the rat. All I've seen is the RO story, the rumours and some public slanging by Chris Sutton. 

Cheers :tu:

Ok, paranoid pish then? The DR are not that clever.

The Rangers Observer piece was a trip into a guessing game by the "guest contributor" - plus an unnecessary piece of drivel designed to do nothing more than make some bullets for others to fire. I found it very unnecessary if I'm honest

oh and Chris Sutton is a wank

Just now, FSM said:

Blue Avenger strikes me as one of those Open-Air Preacher types you find on Sauchiehall Street shouting about the End Of Days.

The guy is a laughing stock on a forum where @The Dude and @Bluepeter9 regularly post

Let that sink in for a minute 

Thread's nearly as mental as BA.

Especially when he goes on about haters doing the taig/media (no h) job for them. This from someone who has consistently slaughtered the board on here, with alsorts of mad made up shite, anything to have a go, from we didn't sign Lescott because King wouldn't ok the money, to we were going to be sued by Warburton for millions, to the many times we had apparently defaulted for the fat mans' loan, about to get wound up. I could go on, but my head's shaking enough as it is.

Not sure if he fails to see the irony here, or that all happened in a parallel universe in his world :lol:

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh dear, I need to be careful now the full set have arrived. 

However, more to be pitied than scorned, as life can't be easy all sharing the same bed in the psyche unit. Then again.

Ohhhh the irony