• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Surely that was Dorran's fault as he gave him the armband? Imagine the outcry if upon being offered the armband he turned it down

I agree. Dorrans actually looked more than willing to give him the armband. Kenny looked not really bothered.  What is clear is Pedro was rightly raging. 

34 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

FFS' we now have the gullible making excuses for someone who has blown his cover in being malcontent.

It speaks volumes that our captain was banished twice, now sitting in at the youth keeping his head down and staying stoom, with a media shitstorm going on around him.

He must need the money very badly and has no principles, as his actions or lack of them are not that of an innocent party, as if he was, he could quite easily walk away, win any subsequent litigation and clear his name.

He is now looking to be a rather spineless and pathetic character on being found out for what he is.

If, and I say If, this is an internal disciplinary matter then it's being handled accordingly. No one sacked or suspended. It's apparently no more than that.

If Miller wasnt in the wrong, for him to do as you suggest would put him entirely in the wrong and subject to gross misconduct proceedings. Not for the leak issue but breach of contract for walking out. If he was in the wrong he'd exacerbate it. Lose lose.

So would likely cause him reputation, money and credibility. 

And what exactly have Rangers or Pedro stated directly that he should act up on by walking away and seeking litigation? 

Miller, not the Rat for me he's been used to deflect the ineptness of the board in their appointment of Pedro and Traynors poor handling of our PR.

Our board is leaking like a sieve through the Rangers Observer and keeping the Circus going.

? .... "Monday ... Monday ..... can't stand that day" ... ?

? .....     "Fuck the pope ...... and the ira" ... ?

? ....    "Oh! Kenny Miller V Pedro Caixinha..... it's dragging on ".... ?

? ....   "Just when the fuck will all this shite stop going on" ... ?

:UK:

27 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Lets settle this argument: Is this the first time KM's played with the Dev. Squad? And If so is it the first time an articles been written about it?

Surely you have to concede that the timing of this article is suspect :lol:

First time millers played. 

They also covered the last couple of U20s games.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

Been working with the u20s for a while now?

On and off since about February iirc. I'd need to go back and check my old notes. He's not been a regular member of the coaching staff at games and afaik this is the first one this season he's had any involvement in whatsoever

24 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

So you you neither know or have heard of motive and opportinity? You don't get circunstance as in the background?

Now you are either a liar, or rather challenged. Either way, you're the perfect hater audience.

You’re  funny 

what was Miller’s motive and when did he get his opportunity? Be specific  

(fuck me it’s like getting blood out a stone)

14 minutes ago, Smile said:

Miller, not the Rat for me he's been used to deflect the ineptness of the board in their appointment of Pedro and Traynors poor handling of our PR.

Our board is leaking like a sieve through the Rangers Observer and keeping the Circus going.

:whistle:

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

1 year 3 months.

Took a while for it to catch on to prove the point. Durrant needing surgery to close the wounds.

So Miller stabbed Durrant in the back by helping out with coaching the 20s as he works towards his coaching badges when Durrant was actually replaced by Graeme Murty?

45 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If, and I say If, this is an internal disciplinary matter then it's being handled accordingly. No one sacked or suspended. It's apparently no more than that.

Even if Miller wasn't in the wrong, for him to do as you suggest would put him entirely in the wrong and subject to gross misconduct proceedings. Not for the leak issue but breach of contract for walking out.

So would likely cause him reputation, money and credibility. 

And what exactly have Rangers or Pedro stated directly that he should act up on by walking away and seeking litigation? 

If him being banished twice was the consequence of a correctly handled disciplinary matter, then he is guilty of something and it matters not what he is guilty of.

If on the other hand Miller is innocent, he is quite well within his rights ro walk away citing constructive dismissal and instruct his solicitor.

As to your last point, nothing, hence all the speculation as to what it is was about. We can only look on balance as to what's out their on it and where Miller now is.

Where I am standing Miller is guilty of something for the simple fact he has not walked away, nor defended himself.

21 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So Miller stabbed Durrant in the back by helping out with coaching the 20s as he works towards his coaching badges when Durrant was actually replaced by Graeme Murty?

Oh, ffs try check the fucking post I responded to and someday a penny might drop as to the point, albeit rather obtuse and sarcasticly.

This is twice in as many days.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

If him being banished twice was the consequence of a correctly handled disciplinary matter, then he is guilty of something and it matters not what he is guilty of.

If on the other hand Miller is innocent, he is quite well within his rights ro walk away citing constructive dismissal and instruct his solicitor.

As to your last point, nothing, hence all the speculation as to what it is was about. We can only look on balance as to what's out their on it and where Miller now is.

Where I am standing Miller is guilty of something for the simple fact he has not walked away, nor defended himself.

A manager has the right to drop a player from a squad or send him with another squad as he sees fit. If he chooses for a player to remain away from a match that's also his right.

It's not a suspension, it's management. And it doesnt matter if it's something he just opts to do or if he sees it as a low level punishment. It's not on the disciplinary scale and it's miles from providing Miller scope to walk away.

Constructive dismissal - not a chance when there is no wrong doing.

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh, ffs try check the fucking post I responded to and someday a penny might drop as to the point, albeit rather obtuse and sarcasticly.

This is twice in as many days.

So he's not "an egotistical back stabbing rat who has outstayed his welcome"?

How silly of Pedro to drop Saint Kenny the ultimate professional and our best player by a country mile.

He really has to go if he can't see that Kenny is God, and should be the first name on our team sheet playing whatever position Kenny decides is best.

The above is the sort of pish being written by kennys pals in the press. He's finished, poor on the park and it now appears a poor influence in the dressing room.