We are becoming the most marginalized people in the country ...........

1 minute ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Disagree - it has everything to do with Rangers supporters.

Our club is the physical embodiment of a Unionist, Loyalist, Protestant belief that is Political and Religious as well as sporting. The club may not have wanted it but it is the Totem for PLU people. That is why it is attacked constantly, we are still a threat to the republican agenda and they hate us because they can't destroy us.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ZZed said:

Our club is the physical embodiment of a Unionist, Loyalist, Protestant belief that is Political and Religious as well as sporting. The club may not have wanted it but it is the Totem for PLU people. That is why it is attacked constantly, we are still a threat to the republican agenda and they hate us because they can't destroy us.

Which is the reason it should remain in bearsden.

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You really are talking utter fucking shite now.

I voted on an independent Scotland and brexit for the UK(Not scotland). The SNP have refused to accept the will of the people on those 2 points.

I see legislation PROVEN to have been brought in to target those acting against RC and Irish republicanism. That legislation was aimed at protecting one element whilst criminalizing another (mine).

I look at the surrounds of 2 grounds in Glasgow, and one received funds for seating, parks, a walkway, roads infrastructure, housing regeneration. All off the CG fund for having minimal usage. That to me is clear and evident state aid. To our detriment.

I see the football programmes, political tv programmes, local and national press having a huge republican flair driven by the sympathetic NUJ. The Hag ffs on news shows talking abouy our situation. For every one person who shows fairness towards us I'll show you 10 bitter bheasts.

What is the biggest ever scandal in Scottish Football? Tax avoidance or child sex abuse? This country refuses to prioritise correctly but focus almost entirely on our issue.

My club have been bullied and cheated by football authorities who still appear keen to strip titles and punish us. Despite illegally withholding money and imposing illegal bans and agreements. All influence in our game goes to one club.

If you cant understand or educate yourself on any of this then that's down to you. It's reality here. And its clearly not about a few bheast strips or a few Catholic pals for kids.

Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy your bliss but ffs stop trivialising on my behalf to suit your ignorant agenda.

Fuck me you're going to give yourself an early grave old boy ????

Your paranoia has got you mentioning the SNP, are they going to get independence? No, as the vote suggested! And there won't be another one either. Educate yourself. 

Regarding the state aid paranoia, if you remember correctly the bheasts actually forked out something like three or four times what that land was worth. So actually it transpired to work out conversely to what you're trying to insinuate. 

How is a catholic agenda rammed down my throat when I listen to talksport or watch sky? Please tell me. 

I agree about the situation with big jock and various other characters involved with them over the years. I don't know enough about recent cases but Torbett was convicted was he not. If you don't like the agenda coming from certain news outlets, it's simple don't fucking buy it or that heart attack if yours will come on even more prematurely. 

Yes the tarriers might be keen to strip more titles but once again is it going to happen? No. Categorically no. 

The 'all influence in our game goes to them', just smacks further about your being a paranoid wreck. Get yourself a cup of tea and enjoy your Friday night. Whatever you do don't turn that radio on, you'll be spewing again. 

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

You record what you want to record and publish what you want to divulge.

No coincidence they are for the same period of tennure of SNPira.

Now we all must have missed the increase in crime and of new crime in human trafficking, rape, prostitution, drug running and nots let forget the Glasgow paedo ring. 

And yes we are all fully integrated with these fuckng scumbags from shitholes. Are you?

Erm.... quarter past two, I think.

54 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Disagree - it has everything to do with Rangers supporters.

It has morphed into a completely meaningless political diatribe that impacts some Rangers supporters, then every political decision made in Scotland impacts some Bears, should we discuss all of these as well.

We for decades allowed the taigs to garner power and are now paying the piper. 

58 minutes ago, ZZed said:

:UK::UK::UK::UK::UK:

47 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

It has morphed into a completely meaningless political diatribe that impacts some Rangers supporters, then every political decision made in Scotland impacts some Bears, should we discuss all of these as well.

We for decades allowed the taigs to garner power and are now paying the piper. 

Bearsden

1 hour ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Fuck me you're going to give yourself an early grave old boy ????

Your paranoia has got you mentioning the SNP, are they going to get independence? No, as the vote suggested! And there won't be another one either. Educate yourself. 

Regarding the state aid paranoia, if you remember correctly the bheasts actually forked out something like three or four times what that land was worth. So actually it transpired to work out conversely to what you're trying to insinuate. 

How is a catholic agenda rammed down my throat when I listen to talksport or watch sky? Please tell me. 

I agree about the situation with big jock and various other characters involved with them over the years. I don't know enough about recent cases but Torbett was convicted was he not. If you don't like the agenda coming from certain news outlets, it's simple don't fucking buy it or that heart attack if yours will come on even more prematurely. 

Yes the tarriers might be keen to strip more titles but once again is it going to happen? No. Categorically no. 

The 'all influence in our game goes to them', just smacks further about your being a paranoid wreck. Get yourself a cup of tea and enjoy your Friday night. Whatever you do don't turn that radio on, you'll be spewing again. 

You are a guy I'd imagine left Scotland say 10-20 years ago.

You are clueless as to the societal issues in both the West of Scotland in general and more specifically those that impact on both the club and the natural demographic I'd describe the club to have.

I've given you argument that you've chosen to retort to with shite about a few bheast strips and kids having Catholic pals.

Now you're talking shite about them buying land at 4times value when I'm talking about the roads infrastructure and social housing regeneration let alone the "Bheast way" etc.

I tell you about how we are marginalised here in the media and your response doesn't answer that but states that's not applicable to you down south. Quite my point.

You are also evidently too far south to see the clout and influence that Liewell has claimed. If you lived here and thought that way you'd be the only ostrich in town.

The reason I'm saying youre talking shite is because you are on the outside, hardly even looking in, and are talking about paranoia largely because you don't see and aren't affected by the things we are here.

The Hag on tv, The OBFA, an anti poppy and armed forces day rhetoric, to name but a few. 

To be honest you are clueless and whilst it's not your fault as you are blissfully unaware, you really don't have the knowledge of reality to contribute to any degree and as such should maybe retire with that cup of tea you were mentioning. And leave bears here that didnt fuck off to deal with the shite we face daily.

10 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

muslims are going to take over the world with their philosophy of having as many kids as possible.

best get those feet washed and a rug rolled out for prayers wi the grandkids............

Just like the micks done to glasgow ?

21 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You are a guy I'd imagine left Scotland say 10-20 years ago.

You are clueless as to the societal issues in both the West of Scotland in general and more specifically those that impact on both the club and the natural demographic I'd describe the club to have.

I've given you argument that you've chosen to retort to with shite about a few bheast strips and kids having Catholic pals.

Now you're talking shite about them buying land at 4times value when I'm talking about the roads infrastructure and social housing regeneration let alone the "Bheast way" etc.

I tell you about how we are marginalised here in the media and your response doesn't answer that but states that's not applicable to you down south. Quite my point.

You are also evidently too far south to see the clout and influence that Liewell has claimed. If you lived here and thought that way you'd be the only ostrich in town.

The reason I'm saying youre talking shite is because you are on the outside, hardly even looking in, and are talking about paranoia largely because you don't see and aren't affected by the things we are here.

The Hag on tv, The OBFA, an anti poppy and armed forces day rhetoric, to name but a few. 

To be honest you are clueless and whilst it's not your fault as you are blissfully unaware, you really don't have the knowledge of reality to contribute to any degree and as such should maybe retire with that cup of tea you were mentioning. And leave bears here that didnt fuck off to deal with the shite we face daily.

'Bears' like you are few and far between. You talk shite, you're a paranoid old wreck. I fear for your kids. 

Even your username screams of paranaoia! Did you only join the forum to spout your mental thoughts about the catholic takeover of the world. I wonder how you sleep at night. 

20 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

'Bears' like you are few and far between. You talk shite, you're a paranoid old wreck. I fear for your kids. 

Even your username screams of paranaoia! Did you only join the forum to spout your mental thoughts about the catholic takeover of the world. I wonder how you sleep at night. 

How many posts do you have since you joined? How many per annum is that?  

Maybe it's just RM,or maybe Rangers just doesn't mean as much to you as me.  Maybe it's the distance. Maybe Rangers is a hobby rather than a life core....

Bears like me may well be few and far between where you are. In Brackley where Morris dancing is a popular pastime.

You trivialise what's going on here with remarks such as Catholic domination if the world. Again pretty stupid summations. It's a good deflection, but makes me think your ignorance is actually likely due to you being away for even longer that the 10 to 20 years I thought. How many years have you been away, don't shy away now? How long?

You're clueless, ignorant, in denial or a combination of all. Must be the walking away that makes it so difficult for you.

And you wonder how I sleep at night....

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

How many posts do you have since you joined? How many per annum is that?  

Maybe it's just RM,or maybe Rangers just doesn't mean as much to you as me.  Maybe it's the distance. Maybe Rangers is a hobby rather than a life core....

Bears like me may well be few and far between where you are. In Brackley where Morris dancing is a popular pastime.

You trivialise what's going on here with remarks such as Catholic domination if the world. Again pretty stupid summations. It's a good deflection, but makes me think your ignorance is actually likely due to you being away for even longer that the 10 to 20 years I thought. How many years have you been away, don't shy away now? How long?

You're clueless, ignorant, in denial or a combination of all. Must be the walking away that makes it so difficult for you.

And you wonder how I sleep at night....

Go and take your medication old boy, almost time for bedtime. Good nights rest and you can lick as many windows as you want tomorrow. 

13 hours ago, plumbGER said:

It most certainly is true and we have sat back and allowed beggars take over our public sector and in turn mostly employing fellow beggars.

I think a lot of people have woken up to the corruption and nepotism but my fear is that it is too late.

We are the most demonised group of people in modern day Scotland, no other group of people would have to accept the abuse we take whether it be about their religion, choice of political leanings or gender.

1 Scotland, many cultures unless you are a white protestant Rangers supporting unionist.

Great post! Especially the last bit - Spot on 

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Absolutely horrific patter:megaanguish:

He's deflected and been full of shit all night.

Lives 00s of miles away and is clueless to how things are here.

Happier to try and fail to have a dig than debate issues. Which is fair enough as he's clueless to them.

An English based BP9 as far as I'm concerned.

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He's deflected and been full of shit all night.

Lives 00s of miles away and is clueless to how things are here.

Happier to try and fail to have a dig than debate issues. Which is fair enough as he's clueless to them.

An English based BP9 as far as I'm concerned.

You've got no issues you're a mixed up wreck of a man. You've given nothing of any substance or credibility other than your deluded paranoia. You claim the whole country is rigged and yet you'll do nothing about it other than bleat on an Internet forum. Real top bloke, I bet your a great laugh over a pint. 

6 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

You've got no issues you're a mixed up wreck of a man. You've given nothing of any substance or credibility other than your deluded paranoia. You claim the whole country is rigged and yet you'll do nothing about it other than bleat on an Internet forum. Real top bloke, I bet your a great laugh over a pint. 

609 posts in 9 years on here.

How's that for substance.

Level of support: no info.

Enough said right there squire.

6 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Get your tongue out his arsehole you little rentboy. Paranoid little boyband here. Pararama 

Pitiful.

Get off the cider. "Pararama"

Mess.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

609 posts in 9 years on here.

How's that for substance.

Level of support: no info.

Enough said right there squire.

Pitiful.

Get off the cider. "Pararama"

Mess.

???confirming yourself as the kind of creepy old weird cunt I'm picturing. Has a social pecking order based on the number of posts on a forum! What a melt, I fear your rage may result in you hitting your unfortunate partner tonight. Bless her