Forum activity.

.Williamson.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, pcbear said:

The first page of the Bears Den used to turnover in about two minutes, its now heading towards a day or more, there are still a few good posters on but loads have just disappeared.

I mind those days. 

The old admin like CanadaReady and Jadams were banning cunts all the time though 

On 10/10/2017 at 19:22, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

It's simple. There is too much abuse and direspect between fellow bears. I used to link in and read the gossip for a couple of years on here before i signed up. Even now you need to be thick skinned.

2/3 years this was the place where Charles Green was a hero and you got dog's abuse for criticising the Easdales and Ashley ????? but if you want to criticise someone who scored 355 goals, 27 old firm goals then this us stil, the place ??

:lol:

True!

Oh for the heady days when Green, Easdales and co were in charge. and the 'rows' on here!

Carson's Cat schooling most of the Boardroom section, me getting warnings for abusing Bawsburst and McMurdo, the Judas rat bastard :lol:

Them were the days alright!

To be honest, since @Queen's Shitebag  has left, the forum's went to shit, he's just not the same under his new name ..

On 10/10/2017 at 17:20, .Williamson. said:

I realise that but they need to man up. Surely people can't all be that soft that they can't cope with an online community telling them to fuck off every now and then? :lol: 

... and this from the man who reported me to admin because I mildly pointed out you sounded like a Sun reader! :lol::lol: Petal! 

17 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

:lol:

True!

Oh for the heady days when Green, Easdales and co were in charge. and the 'rows' on here!

Carson's Cat schooling most of the Boardroom section, me getting warnings for abusing Bawsburst and McMurdo, the Judas rat bastard :lol:

Them were the days alright!

To be honest, since @Queen's Shitebag  has left, the forum's went to shit, he's just not the same under his new name ..

Dont know any of those names mate but is McMurdo the agent's son? Did he post in here? Was it really him for sure and not some banger? 

28 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Dont know any of those names mate but is McMurdo the agent's son? Did he post in here? Was it really him for sure and not some banger? 

Carson's Cat bossed the boardroom section, it was his bitch, as were many in it :lol:

Aye, was definitely McMurdo, though plenty of other bangers just to back him up, or post his shite. Cunt wanted my name and address to take me to Court at one stage. Fucking paid propagandist masquerading as a Rangers fan. Media House puppet, doing Toxic Jack's and the other rat's bidding. 

He got banned for writing an article praising and backing up Mad Phil, Spiers and Haggerty, when they were telling lies about the Rangers Board, the very lies that cost Spiers his then job. Tells you all you need to know, though that was just the last in a very long list of stuff the Judas cunt was doing. 

Did I mention he's a cunt?

26 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think I could count on one hand the amount of posts I have in the boardroom section

I'm the same, and I'm pretty sure every single one of mine has been "could someone please summarise, I haven't a fucking clue what's going on" :lol:

10 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Carson's Cat bossed the boardroom section, it was his bitch, as were many in it :lol:

Aye, was definitely McMurdo, though plenty of other bangers just to back him up, or post his shite. Cunt wanted my name and address to take me to Court at one stage. Fucking paid propagandist masquerading as a Rangers fan. Media House puppet, doing Toxic Jack's and the other rat's bidding. 

He got banned for writing an article praising and backing up Mad Phil, Spiers and Haggerty, when they were telling lies about the Rangers Board, the very lies that cost Spiers his then job. Tells you all you need to know, though that was just the last in a very long list of stuff the Judas cunt was doing. 

Did I mention he's a cunt?

Are all these guys banned or have they just fucked off? Also that guy The Lawman always gave me a bad vibe in the boardroom, he would contradict himself on a weekly basis. Seems to have pissed ofc too - never trusted him. 

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Are all these guys banned or have they just fucked off? Also that guy The Lawman always gave me a bad vibe in the boardroom, he would contradict himself on a weekly basis. Seems to have pissed ofc too - never trusted him. 

Carson's Cat and Bawsburst got banned at the same time. As per Forum rules, @gogzy wouldn't tell us why. Though bloke down the pub said it was for having more than one or multiple accounts :whistle:

The rumour going that they were in fact both the same person was a bit mental :lol:

Aye, haven't seen TLM post in a while... 

On 10/10/2017 at 18:32, Smile said:

It's tough to stay a member of FF but not for a select few who have been their a while they can say and do what they want.

Not really, I was a fairly prominent member (FF) who was considered by some of the 'radicals' on here to be in that "select few" and even some kind of 'enemy spinning' agent sent over to RM by the FF operations unit on a mission. ..........That was pish and I was banned from FF earlier in the year.

----------------------

Generally the old FF messageboard IMO was a lot better than RM. I haven't been on the new board as a poster but the absence of 'The Lounge' is a serious downside.

A big difference is in the moderation of the two. FF is much stricter in enforcing guidelines/rules with RM much more relaxed. There are pros and cons with both approaches but IMO one of the reasons that FF was/is much busier is that there is not so much casual abuse being thrown around and because of that conversations tend to stick more to topic/are relatively constructive.

FF is fairly political and there is more 'censorship' that was born from desperate times that required desperate measures. Back in the 'robbing bastard spiv years' , 'agents' of spivs used RM as a friendly online tool to put their ongoing case forward.... FF used to sooner or later detect them and send them packing.

One of the Sir Duped/Toxic Jacks ongoing successes over a number of years that carried forward post May 2011 as a ''spiv continuity bridge' was successfully encouraging fan division, so as to make them less powerful. Fans groups/messageboard land was a big part of that.

8 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Carson's Cat and Bawsburst got banned at the same time. As per Forum rules, @gogzy wouldn't tell us why. Though bloke down the pub said it was for having more than one or multiple accounts :whistle:

The rumour going that they were in fact both the same person was a bit mental :lol:

Aye, haven't seen TLM post in a while... 

You know what I always said about the TLM.

I wasn't sure of his precise motive and I don't discount some of the seemingly postive stuff he has put forward BUT the way he answered some points I put to him about his accounts analysis in IIRC 2013, to me proved he was at it. 

He was very good at what he did though.

The worst thing is how often threads become deliberately derailed with the topic failing to be discussed with many posters then steering clear. Always follows the same trend with the same group of folk blethering the same petty pish and then typically liking each other's posts every time.

I like it the way it is, i like most of the posters on here and its a decent forum. When you over advertise you end up with FF. Every banger and there dug, including all the fans that we rip in here, you know the ones that think the bheasts are our pals and bridge building is wonderful. When that type of mentality takes over the forum, i'll be leaving to set up my own :angrywillie: