Forum activity.

.Williamson.

It's pretty poor these days. Not as bad as some other places but nothing close to how active FF is.

Place needs to be advertised more on social media to get new posters in. There must only be about 15 to 20 regular posters on here now and that's it.

Whos in charge of shit around here?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

It's pretty poor these days. Not as bad as some other places but nothing close to how active FF is.

Place needs to be advertised more on social media to get new posters in. There must only be about 15 to 20 regular posters on here now and that's it.

As funny as it is, we probably scare most of the new posters away :lol:

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Quality over quantity mate

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

As funny as it is, we probably scare most of the new posters away :lol:

I realise that but they need to man up. Surely people can't all be that soft that they can't cope with an online community telling them to fuck off every now and then? :lol: 

Im making this after making an account on FF yesterday and seeing how active all of their threads are. The entire 1st page of threads in their "bears pit" are all as active as only a minute or two ago. I got banned this morning for disagreeing with people. 

Seems to be more geared toward posters getting likes and seeing how many posts they can post in a day rather than good content. 

FF not that busy either.

We have a shite Manager a team going nowhere and a board not interested in competing anytime soon there's only so many times a person can post on that subject. 

I realise that but they need to man up. Surely people can't all be that soft that they can't cope with an online community telling them to fuck off every now and then? :lol: 

Im making this after making an account on FF yesterday and seeing how active all of their threads are. The entire 1st page of threads in their "bears pit" are all as active as only a minute or two ago. I got banned this morning for disagreeing with people. 

You still lasted longer than me then. Still don't know why I was banned :lol:

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That would be a mistake the standard of Rangers fan on social media is a disgrace we’d get an influx of wee yfront sniffers from Facebook groups with Pedro and Dave King avatars talking absolute shite 

i know we’ve a few clowns and braindeads on here but there’s a good group too - less is more rather have it slightly quieter than 8 pages of Robertson style threads started every day 

Just now, K.A.I said:

That would be a mistake the standard of Rangers fan on social media is a disgrace we’d get an influx of wee yfront sniffers from Facebook groups with Pedro and Dave King avatars talking absolute shite 

i know we’ve a few clowns and braindeads on here but there’s a good group too - less is more rather have it slightly quieter than 8 pages of Robertson style threads started every day 

That's true. 

I forgot what social media fans tend to actually be like. Don't think I could deal with thread after thread of "remember where we were a few seasons ago!"

Not a go at anyone but the constant negative posts/threads saying the same thing day in day out probably don't help.

Should have a sub forum for posters who want to rant about King/Pedro/Robertson etc and more football related threads in the BD.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Facebook pages are brutal for idiots commenting absolute shite on posts.

Just now, Alves70 said:

Not a go at anyone but the constant negative posts/threads saying the same thing day in day out probably don't help.

Should have a sub forum for posters who want to rant about King/Pedro/Robertson etc and more football related threads in the BD.

There is one it's called the bearsden.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You still lasted longer than me then. Still don't know why I was banned :lol:

Neither do I but I watched two threads deleted in which I was disagreeing with a "well known poster". 

One was I didn't see the issue with calling MOH "Michael Francis O'Halloran" and the other was agreeing that Scott Brown is most likely an active paedophile.

Went to the shop and when I came back I was banned.

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

Seems to be more geared toward posters getting likes and seeing how many posts they can post in a day rather than good content. 

FF not that busy either.

We have a shite Manager a team going nowhere and a board not interested in competing anytime soon there's only so many times a person can post on that subject. 

And we’re all slowly dying.

Neither do I but I watched two threads deleted in which I was disagreeing with a "well known poster". 

One was I didn't see the issue with calling MOH "Michael Francis O'Halloran" and the other was agreeing that Scott Brown is most likely an active paedophile.

Went to the shop and when I came back I was banned.

You cannot disagree with Posters who have been on there a while they know this and bait posters to argue with them knowing they will be okay but the posters will get banned.

Just now, Smile said:

You cannot disagree with Posters who have been on there a while they know this and bait posters to argue with them knowing they will be okay but the posters will get banned.

I laughed when he quoted me with his response and said "we'll leave it at that" and then when I decided we wouldn't the thread disappeared and I got booted :lol: 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I laughed when he quoted me with his response and said "we'll leave it at that" and then when I decided we wouldn't the thread disappeared and I got booted :lol: 

It's tough to stay a member of FF but not for a select few who have been their a while they can say and do what they want.