Pedros Presser

Lloyd

33 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

He's drowning and desperate, he's not mentally unstable, just pissing against the wind, completely out of his depth. We all know how this pans out, he probably does too but is hanging on for dear life and as such is making an arse of statements etc. 

Sadly doesn’t seem he is hanging on for dear life, I can’t see him going anywhere this season.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

So know it’s the way he talks and what he says. ?

What happened to the just get 3 points mantra?? 

Touche 

Maybe if he got us 3-points 3-games in a row, the nonsense he spouts and embarrasses us with you could defend the pish and say he's justified, but you can't as things stand. As others have said he sounds desperate and trying wee mind games that don't come close to working. 

You need to be able to backup shit-chat - he's not even came close at any point during his tenure.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Touche 

Maybe if he got us 3-points 3-games in a row, the nonsense he spouts and embarrasses us with you could defend the pish and say he's justified, but you can't as things stand. As others have said he sounds desperate and trying wee mind games that don't come close to working. 

You need to be able to backup shit-chat - he's not even came close at any point during his tenure.

Breath mate ??

I honestly think he is just spinning those twats along at the press conference. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Breath mate ??

I honestly think he is just spinning those twats along at the press conference. 

I've heard him come out with some crackers on RangersTV and inhouse media too. I don't think he likes the Scottish media but I don't buy this line that all these wacky comments are for their benefit - I honestly think he believes in everything he says.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

So's the pish he spouts weekly ... off the scale.

I think we have to keep in mind he comes from a different culture and he's speaking a 2nd language. Also throw in a media that ask loaded questions at every opportunity.

While PC can be clumsy at times in his interviews it's far better to listen to than the robotic Warburton spouting the same thing over and over again.

Would like to place Rodgers or Mcinnes in front of a Portuguese press core and have them do interviews in Portuguese to see how they would get on.

Just now, Alves70 said:

I think we have to keep in mind he comes from a different culture and he's speaking a 2nd language. Also throw in a media that ask loaded questions at every opportunity.

While PC can be clumsy at times in his interviews it's far better to listen to than the robotic Warburton spouting the same thing over and over again.

Would like to place Rodgers or Mcinnes in front of a Portuguese press core and have them do interviews in Portuguese to see how they would get on.

So did Advocaat and so did Le Guen and they were dignified enough with their comments.

Only comparable one might be Venglos with them as he was a philospher and had some mental views.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Jury is out on that one . Its the 11 angry men scenario .

He has one life left and that one burns out if a league cup is not in the cabinet very soon .

I disagree I think he’ll be here till the end of the season regardless which in itself is ridiculous. 

Just now, Siwel said:

If he wins the league cup or not

I think anything less than second, which is not to say we are not aiming higher, will be acceptable, therefore I disagree he will be here regardless of how well he does in the league, I mean during the season. This match coming up will be a worthwhile indicator as to how the team is progressing though, and hopefully on the back of the Hamilton result we will start putting a run together.

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

I think anything less than second, which is not to say we are not aiming higher, will be acceptable, therefore I disagree he will be here regardless of how well he does in the league, I mean during the season. This match coming up will be a worthwhile indicator as to how the team is progressing though, and hopefully on the back of the Hamilton result we will start putting a run together.

I never said anything about the league but we won’t finish second under Pedro, how many times do we have to say “hopefully after x result we will put a run together” before we realise we aren’t doing that..

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Seems a lot on here have already made up their minds

These press interviews are like a 5-0 at the hands of the beggars to many .

I respect most of people that want him gone . I just don't have that final feeling just yet

If you didn’t get the feeling he’s not right for us after Progrès, the 5-1 game or the Hibs match then you probably never will.