Protests?

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I don't see it like that - some have extremely short memories about how bad it was 

How not that's how it was they never saved us the lights were on the doors were open they appeared once the work was done rather than do it themselves they had plenty time to invest.

You prefer not to see it the way it was. ?

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

How not that's how it was they never saved us the lights were on the doors were open they appeared once the work was done rather than do it themselves they had plenty time to invest.

You prefer not to see it the way it was. ?

We were being run by charlatans and con men - the current lot came in and without their cash there would be no lights - we all help but before this regime, real failure was staring us in the face. Or do you forget that? I know many want to go down the sugar daddy route again - but until that actually happens we need to run as a self sustaining entity 

23 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No one . Care to join me ???? thought not

Not really, but i’m not on this thread whingeing about other people not protesting, other people not organising protesting and fans being apathetic.

If you guys believe the current Board are as big a problem as you seem to, I cannot believe that none of you are protesting, trying to get into the club1872 board or well, doing anything other than moaning on a forum.

4 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

Not really, but i’m not on this thread whingeing about other people not protesting, other people not organising protesting and fans being apathetic.

If you guys believe the current Board are as big a problem as you seem to, I cannot believe that none of you are protesting, trying to get into the club1872 board or well, doing anything other than moaning on a forum.

I hit a little nerve

You must be one of the Kingalings then eh :mutley:

3 hours ago, Smile said:

Yet after all that King still did a deal with Ashley where he sold stock for him and through his stores.

You missed out the part that the board did a deal that cut the length of the deal already in place to one year with more favourable terms for the club.

3 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

youre whole account is basically a cop out. 

Why does someone not have the right to complain just because they didn't do it before? You make yourself look like a moron every time this is issue is brought up. Because you are one.

Anyone has the right to complain even if they turned a blind eye to the mismagement that went on, just as I also have right to ask those same people who are now calling out the current board out why they turned a blind eye to the last lot.

Not sure what your problem is with that and to be honest I couldn't give a fuck.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

The doors were open the lights were on  they never saved us they didn't even invest when they had the chance to do so, they came along and got control once everything was done for them.

This club is neither stabilised nor sustainable. King has made sure of that.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Ok, I'll have a go; the previous boards were castigated for lack of a business plan and strategy for taking the club forward. Remember the foaming at the mouth when the "hundred day review" was a few days late? Then it was picked over and dissected word by word.

What is the business plan and strategy of this current board? Have they even published one after two and a half years?  Have they even said how they are going to challenge for primacy in Scotland other than Kings lies about front loaded £50M investments?

Whether you agree with it or not the strategy is pretty clear. 

Loans will be provided to covered the shortfall between income/expenditure which will then be converted to shares. At that point we're expected to be self sustainable due to increased revenue from sponsorship/commercial/retail income. Further to that there'll also be a share issue to get further revenue into the club to provide funds for transfers, more stadium improvements etc.

Personally doubt that'll be enough to stop them getting 10, but it's pretty clear that's what the strategy is at this point. IMO it's not enough and they need to do more at this stage, and they definitely need to step up and do something more urgently.

16 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Ok that's your view, thanks for sharing. 

What's this board's business plan and strategy?

Have they published it?

Why don't you direct your concerns at the board. If not at the next AGM I'm sure there is enough of you to make up a few banners demanding answers.

54 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

You missed out the part that the board did a deal that cut the length of the deal already in place to one year with more favourable terms for the club.

Yes, I found it great one week Kings telling everyone Ashleys the Devil the next he's punting his overstock:tut:

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

Would you rather we had continued with the deal that was in place for the next 5 years with Rangers getting next to nothing?

Who said that I just get the feeling you think Ashley got nothing from this deal amusing. If you have a stance stick to it.