Regime change needed

eejay the dj

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

Are they meant to just live off the not being the spivs idea forever? 

They've been in long enough to be accountable for their decisions and competency 

Bang on mate. It's a tragic, weak excuse the deluded and desperate use quite a lot on here. Just because they are "Rangers men" and because of the actions of previous boards doesn't make the current board immune to criticism. 

46 minutes ago, bilkobear said:

Yeah, having proper Rangers men who are ploughing their own money into the club is a fckn disgrace.

Bring back the Spivs.. eh?

48 minutes ago, CapitalGer said:

Cunts who saved the club!! I bet you were one of those lunatics who wanted Mike Ashley to stay?

From @TheLawMan last week @bilkobear @CapitalGer

When King took over we owed £5m in loans.  By the end of this season it will be over £20m in loans.  

...but they're good Rangers men and awe that :sarcasm:

:megaanguish:

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

They've been in long enough to be accountable for their decisions and competency 

Fair enough, we are all desperately frustrated at the slow progress we are making.

We are perhaps treading through treacle.

But today was just an ugly setback, it isn't the end of the world.

We have improved on last season, we have some good players at the club, we are just needing to make another big step forward.

But I don't think panicking will help.

I feel like reaching for the bottle tonight, but I will keep a cool head and just relent to sinking some 4% beer instead.

The club must keep its head.

Just now, JukeBoxJohn said:

Bang on mate. It's a tragic, weak excuse the deluded and desperate use quite a lot on here. Just because they are "Rangers men" and because of the actions of previous boards doesn't make the current board immune to criticism. 

Too many folk still stuck in the same debates from three odd years ago mate 

Just now, bilkobear said:

Fair enough, we are all desperately frustrated at the slow progress we are making.

We are perhaps treading through treacle.

But today was just an ugly setback, it isn't the end of the world.

We have improved on last season, we have some good players at the club, we are just needing to make another big step forward.

But I don't think panicking will help.

I feel like reaching for the bottle tonight, but I will keep a cool head and just relent to sinking some 4% beer instead.

The club must keep its head.

We're shite and continuing to sink mate

Don't see any point in positive spins anymore 

53 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

says who ???

You call yourself a Rangers fan and you are saying , no one would want us now ???

42 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes I'm sure you will be one of the many that takes their seat at the next AGM and votes all round for status quo :tu:

So who do you have in mind to take us over and run the club?

2 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Criticism on a day like today comes easy, and perhaps much of it is deserved.

However, some of the mindless vitriol that is disguised as criticism is disappointing to read on a Rangers forum.

The Board got the last appointment wrong, probably.

They have rectified their mistake in a rushed manner without a plan in place beforehand.

That isn't good.

But, we cannot forget that we are trying to establish ourselves back in the top division after years of damage, much of it delivered by hate and off the field mischief.

Against this, we are compromised financially after being hamstrung by a parcel of Spivs.

The Board cannot afford to get the next appointment wrong and probably are moving cautiously against this backdrop.

O I HOW CAN WE FORGET THE NOW MYSTICAL  50 MIL YOUR HAVING A FUCKING LAFF NEVER EVER DID I EXPECT THE  SHAMELESS GILB AND TAX CHEAT EVER TO SPEND IS WEANS MONEY ON US NEVER NEVER EVER AND THATS THE FUCKING CHAIRMAN OF OOR GREAT CLUB A LIEIN TAX CHEAT WHO WE NEED TO GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM US ASAP BUT I FEAR WERE LUMBERED WITH HIM AND THAT TOTAL TIT MURRY WHE SAME MAN THAT LOVES THE DAILY REABLE  

im sorry bilko mate ur in london iv been at ibrox today and that was one of the sorist defeats iv ever seen and iv seen a few but thats up there i can tell u caused by the wrong man getting the managers job murty has no blame in that not for me anyway we have a club treading water as well as sinking and purely down to the powers that be we need rid of the lot

7 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

We're shite and continuing to sink mate

Don't see any point in positive spins anymore 

The league is slipping away, however, on the other front of chasing second, we came out of today unscathed.

I always harbour the very best of ambitions for the club, and whilst many of us were even at the start of the season,  being realistic in only expecting a move up of one position into a substantial second, I quietly hoped we might spring a surprise.

Perhaps a wee bit naive.

However, this current period in the season has seen us lose another manager and again we are in transition.

A transition can quickly become turmoil if we start to panic.

We really do need to keep our collective calm.

Possibly today will force the Board's hand concerning a new appointment, and if it was lack of finance holding our decision back, then maybe this will loosen the purse strings.

The support will be looking for the Board to act.

2 minutes ago, del1916 said:

im sorry bilko mate ur in london iv been at ibrox today and that was one of the sorist defeats iv ever seen and iv seen a few but thats up there i can tell u caused by the wrong man getting the managers job murty has no blame in that not for me anyway we have a club treading water as well as sinking and purely down to the powers that be we need rid of the lot

I am gutted for the support today mate.

After the last two games, there was a wee spring in the support's step, and it has gone in the most depressing circumstances.

The Board will probably have to get their arse into gear and get the next appointment into the manager's seat asap, if we aren't to destroy our season completely,....I get that.

I just hope that we make the right appointment and don't panic as a club into a rushed move that we live to regret at our leisure.

It's becoming too easy to blame the board. Yes they have made mistakes, namely Pedro, but the have did a lot of good at a time when we were facing certain demise. If you feel the board havent funded us for a sqaud capable of beating Hamilton then i'd agree. They backed the wrong horse in Pedro. They also sacked him when we were crying out for him to go as they did with Warberton. They got rid of Ashley and they stabelized a sinking ship.

I'm no fan of our current regime but the knee jerk reaction to sack them everytime Windass fails to kick a ball is laughable.

6 minutes ago, bilkobear said:

The league is slipping away, however, on the other front of chasing second, we came out of today unscathed.

I always harbour the very best of ambitions for the club, and whilst many of us were even at the start of the season,  being realistic in only expecting a move up of one position into a substantial second, I quietly hoped we might spring a surprise.

Perhaps a wee bit naive.

However, this current period in the season has seen us lose another manager and again we are in transition.

A transition can quickly become turmoil if we start to panic.

We really do need to keep our collective calm.

Possibly today will force the Board's hand concerning a new appointment, and if it was lack of finance holding our decision back, then maybe this will loosen the purse strings.

The support will be looking for the Board to act.

Good post mate but I would suggest the last six years . Confirms our club is already in turmoil

30 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Beats me why like you say this is even an Argument after the time these current useless cunts have been in.

Just now, TheMotor said:

I see the usual clueless crew are in tonight. Removing the useless ones from the board does not mean needing new owners. It means we need a professional board.

Hire people who know how to attract investment and run a football club.

Ah, but...erm...they might not be good Rangers men :sarcasm:

:megaanguish: