Regime change needed

eejay the dj

2 hours ago, bob1873 said:

I see it different they stabilised us but either lack the funds or lack the will to fund us in the way we need to be funded.  They’ve done their bit but it’s time to move on. The $64000 question is who will buy them out, bankroll us on and off the park? No one has stepped forward thus far. 

There must a new meaning to the word stabilised. The worst set of accounts in years ffs. No line of credit and couldn't get a fucking loan from Wonga. Our Chairman up in court again for trying to fuck the authorities.

These cunts are running us into the ground for personal gain, nothing less.

Geez fucking peace.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not surprised at this one bit, always stated and knew King was a fraud and would turn out to be a negative for our club. Too many can't see past the 'Rangers men' persona pish. Actually detest the man.

Yup so right, there is hundreds of multi millionaires queuing up to throw their money into the shit hole of Scottish football. I would !

On 19/11/2017 at 01:17, Blue Avenger said:

There must a new meaning to the word stabilised. The worst set of accounts in years ffs. No line of credit and couldn't get a fucking loan from Wonga. Our Chairman up in court again for trying to fuck the authorities.

These cunts are running us into the ground for personal gain, nothing less.

Geez fucking peace.

Not having that would you rather still have the bus men and Ashley? Agree it isn’t great but surely better than what was there? Where I agree is we need to see change but as far as I know no one wants to buy the club and invest the kind of cash we need. Is there a viable and real alternative? 

1 hour ago, bob1873 said:

Not having that would you rather still have the bus men and Ashley? Agree it isn’t great but surely better than what was there? Where I agree is we need to see change but as far as I know no one wants to buy the club and invest the kind of cash we need. Is there a viable and real alternative? 

In what way is it "better"?

How have they improved us in any meaningful way from "the bus men".

You have to ask yourself how much money have the Current board frittered away on Pedro his players the 3 million bung to Ashley to keep King and Murray out of court they have not acted responsibly with the money they have had.

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

You have to ask yourself how much money have the Current board frittered away on Pedro his players the 3 million bung to Ashley to keep King and Murray out of court they have not acted responsibly with the money they have had.

It their own money they have spunked, I don’t believe millionaires would do this without a calculated  reason. 

Can't remember Mr Ashley ever being a board member of Chairman of this club. Can't remember Mr Ashley ever promising anything to this club, other than giving us a loan that he didn't need to in preventing us going bust.

Interest free loans from the Easdale brothers and not taking any wages either. Can't recall over a million being pished away on expenses either. 

Of course none were alter boys, but Mr Ashley owed us absolutely sweet fuck all. A shareholder and a mere supplier. Did you want him as a supplier to tell Mr Green, oh I don't do profit, shave a few points off the prices and stick it in your back hip Mr Green?

We will know of any viable alternative when this current mottley crew do one, as they inevitably will. This board aren't at the tipping point yet, but obvious for all to see, it aint far off, so stay patient and don't wet the pampers, as they will show their faces at that time.

Well 

on dingwalls follow follow there is a thread about the catering at Ibrox 

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/quality-of-food-an-drink-at-ibrox.9984/

I’ll bet the keys to my fucking house that some cunt asks a question about this at the agm 

said it on another thread 

pre screened shite with many fans missing the glaring issues that are staring us in the face. NO CUNT will stand up and hold this board to account

fucking idiots 

1 hour ago, KWBear said:

Well 

on dingwalls follow follow there is a thread about the catering at Ibrox 

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/quality-of-food-an-drink-at-ibrox.9984/

I’ll bet the keys to my fucking house that some cunt asks a question about this at the agm 

said it on another thread 

pre screened shite with many fans missing the glaring issues that are staring us in the face. NO CUNT will stand up and hold this board to account

fucking idiots 

Agreed.

Rangers INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL CLUB PLC
IBROX STADIUM, 150 EDMISTON DRIVE, GLASGOW, G51 2XD
ACTIVE SC437060
Cash: £3.0M

Net Worth: £24.6M

Assets: £17.2M

Liabilities: £24.6M

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/SC437060/Rangers-INTERNATIONAL-FOOTBALL-CLUB-PLC/financials#key-financials

5 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Has he been allowed back on, active five hours ago:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/profile/98495-del1916/

:huh:

He obviously still has the warning points and is still banned - and his last post was from where  he was banned. I don't quite know why it is says he has been active 5 hours ago as he certainly hasn't posted or been allowed back on.

I'll do some checking as to why it says that.

On 11/18/2017 at 22:55, Sweetheart said:

How have the board stabilised the club?  

loans have increased 

Untested managers are still being hired

Players are still needed for key areas

Scouting system is still needed 

limited investment in the youth system 

litigation after litigation

no bank overdraft

no shares issue 

no NOMAD

no listing on AIM

no plan

So what have this board actually achieved and where are they steering the ship? 

imo King and Murray need to stand down for the good of the club, allowing another member of the board to stand as chairman and open the avenues to getting a share offer on the table and having a NOMAD and being on AIM will help encourage new investors . Kings loans can be secured on the car park until they can be paid back. 

This AGM has to count so the club can finally move on from this stagnant period.

That is fairly comprehensive and says it all really. 

Rangers need to become more fan owned, IMO this is the only way forward for maximum transparency. Most clubs are held accountable by their fans but our previous three boards have got away with unbelievable negligence, reckless spending, money going here, there everywhere. I truly believe that the "billionaire" owner thing will never happen for our club. Poorly negotiated tv deals, lack of investment of the park, the absence from top flight football has hurt us deeper than it could have imagined. Its not the struggle to the top, its the scars that leave the biggest marks. Make no mistake, we are a worldwide club, our enemies set out to destroy us but the truth is we are destroying ourselves. Someone needs to be accountable to the fans. No ifs, no buts.

1 hour ago, feda16 said:

Rangers need to become more fan owned, IMO this is the only way forward for maximum transparency. Most clubs are held accountable by their fans but our previous three boards have got away with unbelievable negligence, reckless spending, money going here, there everywhere. I truly believe that the "billionaire" owner thing will never happen for our club. Poorly negotiated tv deals, lack of investment of the park, the absence from top flight football has hurt us deeper than it could have imagined. Its not the struggle to the top, its the scars that leave the biggest marks. Make no mistake, we are a worldwide club, our enemies set out to destroy us but the truth is we are destroying ourselves. Someone needs to be accountable to the fans. No ifs, no buts.

No we don't. 

It's fans that are in the boardroom and a major fans group that's the second largest shareholder and the biggest mouthpieces going... not one ounce of accountability or transparancy between the lot of the useless cunts.

It's a utopian nonsense this fan ownership pish - I shudder to think of the type of "fan" who would be calling the shots in this model ... you see how easily cunts like Graham, Houston, the ones in charge of the fighting fund, Club1872 etc get into their little positions of power - this would be no different.

33 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No we don't. 

It's fans that are in the boardroom and a major fans group that's the second largest shareholder and the biggest mouthpieces going... not one ounce of accountability or transparancy between the lot of the useless cunts.

It's a utopian nonsense this fan ownership pish - I shudder to think of the type of "fan" who would be calling the shots in this model ... you see how easily cunts like Graham, Houston, the ones in charge of the fighting fund, Club1872 etc get into their little positions of power - this would be no different.

I agree. Fan ownership sounds good, looks good on paper, may well work for some clubs, but would not be good for Rangers. We have too many groups pulling in different directions, each wanting their ideas, thoughts, put to the fore.

We were supposed to all be coming together, as one, under the Club1872 banner, and all other fans groups were to be dissolved. That went well, nearly lasted a full week. The only fans groups abolished was the RST, in my mind. Rangers First lasted long enough to get King & co into the boardroom, was then bastardized to suit the board, not the fans.

Our boardroom drama/trauma will continue until King, & Paul Murray, are gone. I don't know about the rest of them. Maybe without King being there, keeping a tight hold of everything, the other directors might have original ideas to transform our club. One must live in hope....??

Just now, OhW said:

Why do you call wankers like Ashley and Green "Mr Ashley" and "Mr Green" but everyone else you call names like McKinnish or Dinky?

Used to think he was just a mad junkie with too much time on his hands or had mental health issues, starting to doubt if he's actually a Rangers fan now. 

It sickens me what has happened to our great club. We have become the laughing stock of Scottish football. It’s fucking heartbreaking! 

The board need to pull there fingers out and invest some money into the squad. Give Murty the fucking job already so he’s clear on his position and let him rebuild the team. We’ve got some quality players but we need MORE to win the title back from the taigs. If this cannot happen, the board need to go and be replaced with someone who can get the above done. 

16 hours ago, The Beast said:

In what way is it "better"?

How have they improved us in any meaningful way from "the bus men".

I reckon we are making the same point but coming from differing angles.  Personally I think being rid of Green and the Easdales is a positive. As far as I know Mr Park is squeaky clean I have no issue with him. King has a ‘checkered’ background which isn’t in keeping with Rangers. However SDM was unblemished and look how that turned out.

I agree we need change but it has to be for the better I think there has been a lot about Ashley some unfair most fair the kit deal was quite clearly an unfair bargain.  What is the way forward now? I have no idea but without change we will be stuck in a time warp as a mid table SPFL team and that is definitely NOT Rangers.

A good example of what fan ownership would be like is Graeme Park being a major part of the decision to sign Pedro, then subsequently give him huge sums of money that the club doesn't have. Would be all kinds of appalling decisions made by the heart. Alternatively if was "democratic", you'd have management by committee and nothing would be achieved.

The fan culture and perception of what the fans want is part of the problem. An ideal regime would bring us into the reality of where we actually are at this present time, then develop a model to sensibly try and get us to where we want to be.