There goes the feel-good feeling in true Rangers fashion (1 forward 2 back)

K.A.I

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Why do so many sensible bears keep making excuses for this pile of pish . We call Rangers players

Who mate? everyone's been getting tore into the players - unless your name is Bluepeter9 who's no sensible bear. He enjoys the bad results the cunt.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Who mate? everyone's been getting tore into the players - unless your name is Bluepeter9 who's no sensible bear. He enjoys the bad results the cunt.

That wasn't aimed at you mate

Just fed up seeing all the bears on Wednesday giving it big licks

When we all knew in our brains . We are worse than shite

35 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

All the good work with the Aberdeen double-header, Ross County comeback and Easter Road onslaught right out the window.

We showed bags of character at Easter Road midweek and absolutely fuck-all today.

I like Murty, I've let my feelings known here but he doesn't escape criticism today as you can't play/don't need to play that diamond formation every single game. Playing it against cunts like Ross County and St Johnstone at Ibrox shows them far, far too much respect. 

Murty isn't our biggest problem - far from it - it's these players.

Again it proves they simply can't be trusted to perform on a regular/consistent basis. 

We have no midfield at all. McCrorie I like but he's a defender shoe-horned into a midfield position so we can play that pishy wee diamond every single game and Jack/Holt are two piss-poor central midfielders. They seriously are. You can't make a case for them because they play 2 good games in 4 every now and again - Wilson is in the same boat too.

Windass has all the talent and has been great recently but there always comes a time he resorts to form, again like today.

Declan John and Taverneir I still maintain are fucking God-awful full-backs.

I'm not going to be too hard on Murty albiet he's the manager and responsible for today but these players are going to cost a decent guy his shot at his dream job.

They simply can't be trusted. Not one of them. 

Investment needed - but how many times can we say that online? it's not like the more we shout about it the better chance it will be forthcoming.

What is our problem with playing at Ibrox? our performances and results have been fucking dire. This team keeps raising far more questions and answers.

St Johnstone, a team with someone like Foster in it and their best player is a guy we've loaned them for free and can't play against us.

It's OK saying St Johnstone maybe only 4 chances and scored 3 of them .. how many chances/shots did we have outwith the goal? 3? being generous there.

Good work all undone while we just let Aberdeen back into second (and we still don't want someone like McInnes in charge of us who can churn out win after win with so-called inferior players and a massively inferior budget too)

and yes I started typing this before full-time. So fuck. 

Agree yet again ??

10 minutes ago, London Calling said:

Jack is pish.. was pish with Aberdeen and is pish with us, we should have signed Shinnie..

We beat the Sheep twice  and now we're behind them, wtf.. and we're miles off challenging the Tarriers over a whole season, I mean miles.. 

Absolutely, we can forget about the taigs and laying a glove on them, chances are we'll be no closer to them than we were last season and yet again end up in a dogfight for 3rd / 4th place.

1 minute ago, googglebot said:

Winning the Sheep double header was the worst thing that could of happened - it's just prolonged the shit.

The players raised their game to impress who they thought would be their new manager, once that fell through they've reverted to type.

Just now, the brown brogue said:

The players raised their game to impress who they thought would be their new manager, once that fell through they've reverted to type.

They clearly have the ability, which clearly shows most of them are taking the piss and should be shipped out. The sheep wins also made the board think they could get away with keeping Murty. It's all a big sham.

As much as that was one of the most dismal performances as I've ever witnessed, these players are what they are.

I've said it a millon times before, under both MW and Pedro, that whilst we have so much mediocrity in the team, there will never be consistency.

Can I put it down to Murty? Well partially, but most of all, I put it down to this board, that until there is significant investment available for quality, this is how it will always be, so belt up for the roller coaster.

Our movement off the ball was horrendus, in not making angles, nor closing down the oppo. Passing a nightmare as were final balls. Disjointed and dysfunctional all over the park and that includes our keeper.

Again, can I put this down to Murty and again I can only say partially, because these players are what they are. They peaked in that first game against the sheep and showed some steel thereafter to grind out results, but today, even the steel had gone. However, not unexpected for the level pf quality that we have and no doubt, next week, they will bounce back up and over perform.

So many of these players just not Rangers class and until there is better quality brought in, it will matter little as to who our manager is.

So what are we going to do about it? Just moan and vent the spleens as usual, because we have being doing this for a long time now under this board and nothing changes, so why should this board make the required change when we will do fuck all about it, because they know our MO, in as much as we know theirs and there the status quo shall remain.

BTW, as bad as that performance was, we can still achieve second, because outwith the scum, the rest are no better than us and most a lot worse. Inconsistency in all others, as there is mediocrity in all others.

Anyone wanting change, will need to be having a word with Dave personally.

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Why do so many sensible bears keep making excuses for this pile of pish . We call Rangers players

They needn't bother, because I fully inderstand that these players are what they are. A squad that remains full of mediocrity and as I said in my previous post, until we get in the required quality, inconsistency will remain. Over performing in some games and showing what they really are in others. Everyone of us reverts back to type. That's human nature.

When a significant number of us continue to laud the like of Fod and Tav as being players, you know the level we are at and what we have become used to and it isn't a good one. No harm to these guys, but they are what they are also.

It will matter not a jot as to who our manager is and under three now, there is little change, but the denial will continue, because we are also what we are. Our board live a charmed life and it is down to them as to what we are today.

Could PepG tirn this shower into a consistent match winning machine? Never in a fucking million, because simply it is much easier to improve quality, that it is to improve mediocrity, as those with quality posses the basic attributes to build and improve upon, whereas mediocrity ad bereft of many of the basic attributes needed and they can never have. Build your castle on sand and will eventually collapse. Today we collapsed.

From the various previous threads on here, you can see that there is no stomach amongst our support to do anything about it and whilst this board remain in power there will be no change on the field of play, because they also know who and what we are, in that we will put up with being second best, and shite performances as we witnessed today, as we will continue to fork out for ST's in record numbers, year on year. No need for them to change anything.