Carsons Dog

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He's been enjoying his visits to the beggars place for their CL games this season.

Should never wear a Rangers jersey again. 

To be fair, most of us would have enjoyed CL nights there, this season....

Michael Francis O'Halloran is actually a good footballer right? But one would have to question why the Gallowgate Galacticos have not hoovered given his alleged allegiance. 

Or maybe its because, he's errr actually not that good. And has a poor attitude. And is a poor ambassador to ANY club blazer. 

9 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

I hope we demand a fee if he's going back to st Johnstone. Fuck letting them have him back for free after the fuss they made to get 500k

Rangers have a contract with MOH that obligates us to pay him £8k/week until the summer of 2020.  St.Johnstone, at a push, could afford £1k/week and there's no way MOH is walking away from potential earnings upwards of £1m.  The only way we're getting rid of MOH is if an English club comes along and starts throwing money around.

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Rangers have a contract with MOH that obligates us to pay him £8k/week until the summer of 2020.  St.Johnstone, at a push, could afford £1k/week and there's no way MOH is walking away from potential earnings upwards of £1m.  The only way we're getting rid of MOH is if an English club comes along and starts throwing money around.

Theres no way you or anybody else on here knows how much the taig is stealing off us.

The guy should never have been anywhere near the club..........

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Theres no way you or anybody else on here knows how much the taig is stealing off us.

The guy should never have been anywhere near the club..........

We're paying him £8k/week.  St.Johnstone are said to be covering £1k/week of that while he's out on loan.  Make no mistake, we're still paying the vast majority of his wages.  There is absolutely no chance St.Johnstone, or any other Scottish club, can afford to take MOH off our hands.

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

We're paying him £8k/week.  St.Johnstone are said to be covering £1k/week of that while he's out on loan.  Make no mistake, we're still paying the vast majority of his wages.  There is absolutely no chance St.Johnstone, or any other Scottish club, can afford to take MOH off our hands.

I agree we are probably paying most of his wages but you don't know the details so why come out with fabricated figures you have obviously read in the media ?

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

As we are still paying the bulk of his wage I'd bring him back in January. Only farmed out because Pedro had one of his man management disastrous hissy fits. We not exactly over flowing with good options up front and maybe Murty and JJ can get more out of him.

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I agree we are probably paying most of his wages but you don't know the details so why come out with fabricated figures you have obviously read in the media ?

Rangers are paying MOH roughly £8k/week.  St.Johnstone are covering about £1k/week of that as part of his loan deal.  We've made an absolute cunt of it and will be stuck with this guy for years to come.  

If you don't want to believe it, then don't.  

Just now, don logan said:

As we are still paying the bulk of his wage I'd bring him back in January. Only farmed out because Pedro had one of his man management disastrous hissy fits. We not exactly over flowing with good options up front and maybe Murty and JJ can get more out of him.

I completely agree.  I never wanted the guy here in the first place but fact is he was signed and we're stuck with him now.  We're paying him so we should recall the loan and see if he can do a job for us. 

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Rangers are paying MOH roughly £8k/week.  St.Johnstone are covering about £1k/week of that as part of his loan deal.  We've made an absolute cunt of it and will be stuck with this guy for years to come.  

If you don't want to believe it, then don't.  

Haha now its '' roughly'' , made up crap as i thought.........

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

I am like everyone else on here , i don't have a clue , thats why i don't make up figures and post on here.

One thing i am sure of , its to much and they sooner we get shot of him the better.........

Going by our annual wage bill, it won't be far away from 8k. Yes, if he can be punted, then free the money up. But he's not going to go for substantially less money, there's only one other club in the country who could match it and I can't see them picking him up from us. So bring him back as the squad won't be any worse with having him. Why should we be funding St Johnstone? Only Pedro would take a stab at answering that.

1 minute ago, don logan said:

Going by our annual wage bill, it won't be far away from 8k. Yes, if he can be punted, then free the money up. But he's not going to go for substantially less money, there's only one other club in the country who could match it and I can't see them picking him up from us. So bring him back as the squad won't be any worse with having him. Why should we be funding St Johnstone? Only Pedro would take a stab at answering that.

The guy doesnt want to wear the jersey , he should never be allowed back. We will end up doing what we did with most of the duds we signed in the last six years , pay him off..........