***The Official Scum vs Rangers Thread***

Lloyd

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Heidiring balls off my living room wall already, pacing up and down like a caged tiger, can't settle and will probably get zero sleep, I'm going m8 but I can't say I'll enjoy it, i never do no matter the result, sounds mad but even if we do them I'll still feel that knotted sick feeling for hours after it.

It's nothing like an enjoyable experience mate, unless victory is a mathematical certainty. 

You give it fucking laldy if you're going, win/draw/lose give them nothing but pure unadulterated hatred. 

Just get any sort of result Rangers, I'm in work and will honestly struggle to keep it together and not fucking lose it. Managed to get every other one of recently but work a bonus system at Christmas and can't get it of, got so called Rangers fans in my work siding up to the taigs and saying yeah yous will win four or five nil. Fucking arses giving up already, give no inch Rangers and play you're heart out, I will still be singing some bigotry win lose or draw, can't let the taigs in work know that they are getting to me, it's the so called Rangers fans saying good luck and hope it's a good game and stuff, can't stand that shit, already started on a few of them about this, never ever congratulate these cunts on anything, fuck them and No Surrender!

See if you don’t hate everything they cunts stand for or believe in or say it’s “just another game” “a want nothing to do with them” then ye just don’t get it or you’re kidding yourself on. Like it or not, we were brought up to hate those bastards and that’s how I’ve always lived my life, fucking detesting the ground they walk on.

These are the days you live for as a Rangers fan. I promise anyone who has never been, there isn’t a better feeling in the world than scoring against celtic at Parkhead and I honestly do promise you that. It’s the greatest feeling you will ever experience. 

Go and make yourselves heroes tomorrow troops.

Feeling more up for this now knowing come what may that we are united against this scum. Get this fuckin done Rangers.

Sick of all this blowing smoke up their arses in the media. That lot are getting pumped all over Europe and are no better than half the pish we rode silly during the 9 yet they have the cheek to call themselves invincible. There's probably not a Rangers team in my lifetime that wouldn't win this league against them. Rodgers and that team would win nothing and be hounded during normal times.The media and that lot are a joke the way they try to make out their successes are genuinely comparable to normal titles.

We are undeniably poor but any team is capable of beating them. That Isreali mob played them off the park ffs. Go out there and do it Rangers.

Archived