Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
stevemartin1991

Nacho Novo's Barmy Army!!!

Recommended Posts

Im sure im not the only one that thinks that things need a drastic change if we ever stand a chance of competing against they soap dodgers, we need to shift all the dead wood we are carrying and bring in more experienced players that have proven success in the SPL (Naismith, Lafferty, Cummings) to bolster the ranks. I would have said bring back Nacho Novo but he's almost as deed as this club. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Away back in the bath with your uncle ya reprobate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

Im sure im not the only one that thinks that things need a drastic change if we ever stand a chance of competing against they soap dodgers, we need to shift all the dead wood we are carrying and bring in more experienced players that have proven success in the SPL (Naismith, Lafferty, Cummings) to bolster the ranks. I would have said bring back Nacho Novo but he's almost as deed as this club. 

 

Fuck off pedo

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Am no normally one for shouting "Tarrier" but....

We dont do walking awayyyyy!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stevemartin1991 said:

We dont do walking awayyyyy!!!!

Nah, ye's just do wee boys.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When's torbetts trial ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LiviGer said:

Away back in the bath with your uncle ya reprobate. 

Talking Tae?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is excellent banter. This is what makes the Old Firm rivalry world famous. Good on you mate.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stevemartin1991 said:

Talking Tae?

:lol::lol: what a sad cunt you are.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Typical scum, obsessed with us.

You even stayed up last night to watch us play in a friendly tournament.

looks like you have had this account for 9 years, and in those 9 years, this is the best you could come up with?

It's tragic stuff. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Typical scum, obsessed with us.

You even stayed up last night to watch us play in a friendly tournament.

looks like you have had this account for 9 years, and in those 9 years, this is the best you could come up with?

I'm loyal to the red white and blue. Always have been, always will be, I was just voicing my opinion I wasnt aware it would rock the boat. Soz :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Torbett towers finest

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Nine years. 

This nonce has been on this forum for nine fucking years :lol:

This is way beyond another level. 

What a way to sign off. ??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dan Deacon said:

What a way to sign off. ??

Everything's off the cards now imo. 

From newspaper articles in foreign countries to books to making films about us. 

A club and a people like no other. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, I actually expect this to be a genuine case of 'hacking'.

someone was watching our game last night on the night shift. They have most likely done it on a work PC. They have left the page up, and whoever is using the PC this morning is now writing shite.

still ban them though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

Im sure im not the only one that thinks that things need a drastic change if we ever stand a chance of competing against they soap dodgers, we need to shift all the dead wood we are carrying and bring in more experienced players that have proven success in the SPL (Naismith, Lafferty, Cummings) to bolster the ranks. I would have said bring back Nacho Novo but he's almost as deed as this club. 

 

your club rapes kids

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

To be honest, I actually expect this to be a genuine case of 'hacking'.

someone was watching our game last night on the night shift. They have most likely done it on a work PC. They have left the page up, and whoever is using the PC this morning is now writing shite.

still ban them though.

That's quite a reach. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Stevemartin91

FFs

This guys been hacked or hes the saddest cunt ever to be shat into the world. Look at his twitter account

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×